It is unique art to lead a successful life


Image result for front yard garden with flowers









Dear Reader who was doing 
2 proud Jobs
Please go right away to your Supervisor to have your Job back

Dear Retirees
I didn't say you don't have to
Talk to the Lady. 

I wanted to say that she doesn't feel like to be harassed
one of you talk to her 

Give my Blogs copies
ask her to come back

Clarify that now you don't talk about
anyone's religion, cast or creed
it is different now




It is Friday bright sunny morning not hot, a bit cool with 9 degrees C
I am working full time today playing darts and also carpet bowling,
will go back after 3 pm. My son is working from home.
Kids are there too, only my Youngest is at school.

Monday will be off, it is long weekend here. My Elder brother
invited us tomorrow for dinner at his place. He lives with his son 
and his family in Aurora. It is 40 minutes drive.

It is 9.15, I am sitting in the Billiard room waiting for the library
to be opened at 9.30. I am busy writing my Blog thinking about my
Dear Reader who was doing 2 Jobs, is now in a mess.

I believe whatever we have to face, mostly is the outcome of our
own actions. We have to be cautious and think twice what we talk.
Talking is tricky. 

Our mode, our body language, our tone, selection of words and length 
of speech, everything plays very important part in our relationships with 
people around. We have to differentiate between people whom are we 
talking to. Specifically the mood of the other person and the situation.

Our talking has to be totally different from the circle of our friends to 
that of at our work place. Even at work place, it has to be different 
when we talk to our co-worker and when we are talking to our superiors. 

It doesn't mean we have to be scared of them but we have to keep in mind 
that they have to manage other people and other things too. They have no
time to chit chat. They have pressure to deal other matters. We don't have
to keep them engage in petty things.

They are already under pressure, anything can flare them up like a
misfire. Not their fault, we have to be cautious. Talking is basic but
key factor in making or breaking relationships.

We can find friends or generate hatred out of talking. I am not talking
about speeches, or about public speaking. I am talking about simple
day to day talking, which we never focus on, and take very lightly.

While we talk, we don't have to go with our mood only. We have to focus 
on the mood of the person, we are talking to. First of all, who is he,
is he a friend, boss, stranger, neighbor or from family.

If from family still we have to figure out, kids, partner or siblings. 
Their mood, the situation everything has to be taken into account
while we start our conversation. We don't have to talk abruptly.
It is an art to lead a happy and successful life.

Comments

  1. I have posted the blog in Smile Corner. This being Saturday, lots of customers are in my shop today to read blog. They come here to read blog from today and also the past week. There is no room inside, and people are waiting outside. I am running low on supplies. It has become a tradition that they come here to Smile Corner and then go to the market for their shopping. The priest is also here today. He is making notes. Councillor is here also. One customer gave him his seat as he has apologized to Smile previously. It is like a festival here and all because of Smile blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Smile is awesome! She is an awesome advisor! She is an awesome positive thinker. She is an awesome writer. She has awesome family. What an awesome person my Smile is!!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like you blog in China. It very very good

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This good. I no Anglais. French good

      Delete
    2. This good blog. I read Russia

      Delete
    3. I enjoy you blog. I no good English but Spanish good

      Delete
    4. I love this blog. I difficult English but I like Ukraine

      Delete
  4. Thank you for being my lifeline

    N

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Madam Smile, you so good. You write good to. I go job worker 2 and say her I so hapy that my Madam write for me and say me that I go to get my job back. She say, you Madam no write for you, she write for guy who was doing 2 job, remember you were doing only 1 job yesterday. I say but I was doing 2 job before. She say yes but she write blog today so she talking about the job you were doing yesterday. I say but no one else lose job but me so she must be writing for me. She say I guess you right because you Madam no many reader right? And no one do 2 job. I say no she lot dear readers and lot people do 2 job like dear SA do 2 job. She say ok may be she right for someone else because you were doing 1 job. I say you good point. She say but you should not care what you Madam say and go to job 1 supervisor and get you job back. I say never. I will wait for my Madam to tell me what do. My Madam probably write for someone else today so I wil not go to get job back. She smile and say it up to you and go. I do 1 proud job and always read blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Advisor,

    The retirees appreciate your blog today. The retirees wanted to apologize to you for misunderstanding your instructions. We thought you wanted us to stop the Heejab Lady Search Operations but we now understand that you wanted us to be more careful about the search and not make it too visible. The retired private detective and the retired police detective were present during the blog reading and they indicated that they have experience in ruining clandestine operations. The retired scout leader and retired camp councillor who were participating in these searches previously did not. Based on your clear instructions, we have reactivated the Heejab Lady Search Operations but are planning to only have the retired detectives lead the search parties due to their expertise. They are planning to have stake outs near the temple and the route where the encounter with the heejab lady took place earlier this week. They all have been equipped with walkie talkies and other modern gadgets to hunt her down. We will provide reports to you on an as needed basis. We were thinking of providing daily reporting but the retired corporate executive reminded us that you are busy and cant be bogged down in details hence our decision to change reporting frequency from daily to as needed.

    Again thank you for clarifying your instructions to us and again our apologies for misunderstanding your earlier instructions

    thank you
    recent retiree

    ReplyDelete
  7. A new blog every day! It is fantastic

    cool Kyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why are you surprise. Of course there is a new blog every day. Smile is full of ideas

      newbie

      Delete
  8. My mother in law is doing many jobs to make my hell. She complains about everything, always has "advice" for me. Yes, no brake for me!

    Happy Reader

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dear Author,

    We read your blog at the Smile Garden today. To be honest, it was too complicated for us but Prof George, some senior professors, the Dean and others were chatting among themselves and Prof George was asked by the Dean to explain it to us in layman's terms. He pointed out that this blog is about communication and effectiveness of communication in the day to day life, in work life and in personal life. He then went through each and every point that you made. It took us almost 45 minutes to go though it as each of the point you made required several minutes of explanation, and you made a lot of points.

    Mrs Lucy then offered some cake, spicy bread and mashed potatoes. One of the senior aeronautics professor jokingly asked what is this combination, but she replied that she always bring something based on your recipe. He responded that ok so the combination is Smile recipe which is the best. Apparently he is also a big fan of your recipe. All in all, it was a very fun day

    thank you
    Literature Fellow

    ReplyDelete
  10. Father say you forget ask father help but it ok. Father angle so father no mind. Father say you rite that we need think 2 time before we talk and do act. Father say he yell Niklas and yell all because they no think even 1 time. Father say like he ask Niklas if he want go walk or if father ask Hannah about fuud or father ask Kris (me) about relax, they just say anser without think. Father say father no say father old almost 67

    (Hannah say you blog very good advise. Hannah say you very act like you go play and you help you Niklas and you Kris. Hannah say father little upset because he supose eat niklas but father get gooder so will eeet normal suun. Hannah say you please take care you. Niklas say grandpapa get anger Niklas say Niklas if he want go walk see see morning but Niklas no want go so grandpapa say Niklas no want nature and lazzeiee and no think before anser and keep get more lazzieee. Niklas say Niklas then go and hang out in mall and pub. Father anger me and say me if me need time out office so me can take father see places but me need work. Father anger that me work two much and no relax and will get blood presure. Me say Smile Kris work two but he say he take Smile lot place and lot relax. Me explain that Smile independent but father no beleeve. Me confuse. Me no no what do)

    Kris (Germany)

    ReplyDelete
  11. My Smile is amazing!! She is an amazing writer. She is an amazing councillor. She is an amazing friend. She is an amazing carpet bowler. She has an amazing family. What an amazing person my Smile is!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Come on! Give me a break. This is getting ridiculous. It makes my blood pressure go really high. I know, I know .....

    Good job mrizvi. You made my day. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  13. Caaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllllmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm down Plunker. Just Calm down. Take it eaasssssssssssssssyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. Yes we need to be kind

    Great work mrizvi. You guessed it right kiddo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk