Whatever is there handle with grace


Image result for flowers and birds pictures






Kris Dear I am sad for Hannah
she is sick still Father wants
special dish,  so selfish

Yes calling 200 people, ask 
someone to cook and send her to
emergency for drips, is like a crime

Dear Retired Priest
please don't make speculations

My Friend's Bazar
was not Church Bazar
and I am not spraeding
Christianity 

I am just spreading happiness
and positivity

Religion is everyone's personal matter
We don't have to force people
to do things against their wishes
I don't agree with that

Everyone has right to practice
what he believes 

Dear Retirees Friends 
please don't suspend membership
of my Dear Retired Priest



It is Tuesday beautiful sunny morning with 17 degrees.
After my breakfast I was busy with my computer.
Tomorrow my younger brother leaving with his wife to 
Chicago to visit his daughter's place.

He will be away for couple of months. I was planning to meet
him today at Scarborough Centre to spend some time together.
He just called that so much to be done, packing not complete
so it will not be possible.

It is 11.30 bright beautiful day I am getting ready to go. It is a bit
cool but I will dress up in layers. My maroon sweater underneath
and on top my blue black light jacket, I got that couple of years back 
from a thrift store near my library, still it is my favorite. 

I am on the road now. I can not see many birds just couple of, still 
I can hear them from trees all around. May be they are busy with 
rental arrangements. They have to stay here for couple of months, 
for the summer season.

It is 12.15, I am at Tim Horton, it is very busy here. High school students
all around a very lively buzzing atmosphere. No space inside some students
sitting outside on the floor. What a beautiful stage of life.They are happy 
anyway, no complaints, busy enjoying with whatever is there.
Such a great positive attitude. 

I am enjoying my half and half coffee writing my Blog. I am worried about 
my Smile Army Friends. They are going through a difficult time but keep 
that in mind, like always this too shall pass. 

This is the beauty of time, it flies and takes everything away, our misery
our grief everything is just for the time being. It will go away after 
a while so we don't have to take things too seriously.

Life goes on, my Friends we have to handle whatever is there with
patience and grace. Keep also that in mind, God is there always 
watching over us. We are never alone. So just relax and take it easy.

I can see flowers of all colors looking beautiful outside the convenience
store, across the Coffee House. It is time to go, I am done with my coffee
and my Blog. Talk to you later my Friends.

Today is my Calls day too so I have to make some calls. My Eldest is
home, I will be busy with him. He loves banana Shake and pancakes.
I will make that to enjoy my time with him to get happiness and to 
brighten my day.

Comments

  1. I have posted the blog in Smile Corner

    ReplyDelete
  2. I lost the race to post the blog on our corporate notice boards. It was already posted when I went there

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was in early so was able to post the blog. There was a box of SDs there but no donut for poster today

      Jasmeet

      Delete
  3. My Smile is so awesome !! She is am awesome writer! She is an awesome naturalist! She is an awesome grandmother! She has an awesome family! What an awesome person my Smile is!!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for being my lifeline. I wait for your blogs every day.

    N

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have posted the blog in all notice boards in lobbies A, B, C and D

    Jimmy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SWS was great. As usual there was a big group of people today. We went for the nature walk. The participants were talking about Smile's blog

      Tiara

      Delete
    2. SWN was fun. There was a lot of discussion about Smile's blog from yesterday.

      Cleo

      Delete
  6. We reviewed your blog at the cabinet meeting today, as we do every day. We believe that you are instilling empathy through these blogs. Our HR is going to use them to document some of the lessons, in particular the suggestions you consistently make for how best to address domestic situations is being vetted out by the HR to see how it applies to employee - managerial relations

    thank you
    Keith Wealker

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Madam Smile, you so good. You write good to. Job worker 2 come and say how you? I say I no want talk. She say why you wear red sweater and jacket because it very hot. I say I wear red sweater because I no maroon sweater. She laugh and say but it very hot. I say I no care I need dress up in layer. She laugh lot and say I am not surprised that your Madam telling you to wear warm cloth in summer because she tell you all things wrong. I say no she is not telling me, I want. She say whatever and go. I do 2 proud jobs and always read blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear Advisor,

    The retirees appreciate your blog today. The retired priest apologized one more time. He also thanked you for showing gratitude for asking everyone to not to suspend his membership. He reminded us that you have once again shown your good Christian spirit to forgive him. The retired corporate executive said that everyone is free to practice their religion and he agreed. Afterwards he used one of your previous blogs and read statements to thank the Lord

    thank you
    recent retiree

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dear Author,

    We read your blog at the SRC today. The Smile Army as well as the students were very thankful to you for boosting their morale. Some of the students are still without internet and phone as their parents are upset that they are not spending too much money. Some of us go to the gym but the parents are upset at that too because they say that we spend too much time outside home. We are very upset. Sine of the students are of the view that they will not go home and start spending more time outside. Prof George asked them to calm down but they are not listening.

    The literature professors who were in attendance today noted that your blog has many literary symbolism. They are planning to use that in their lectures. When we asked what exactly is the symbolism, they read excerpts where you described the scene inside Tim Hortons by using very colorful and imaginative words. The Dean smile and said that this is why you are the author.

    thank you
    Literature Fellow

    ReplyDelete
  10. We have been feasting on your vivid imagery. The mannerism with which you can bring a scene to life is remarkable. You can take everyday events and then spin a story around it. The story we are referring to is not just an empty, hollow tale but one which has morality and schooling embedded in them. Of course, you use your folksy style which you employ with mastery of a genius. For us, we simply sit back and reflect on the works of a master artist

    thank you for making our days brighter
    Dave and Linda

    ReplyDelete
  11. My Smile is amazing!! She is an amazing writer. She is an amazing psychologist. She is an amazing councillor. She is an amazing trainer. She has an amazing family. What an amazing person my Smile is!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Father say you yell father lot today. Father say he no no why it crime in Canada to invite peeple and give food to them. Father say he invite very small no peeple because father no lot peeple because father very poplar. Father say father yell Niklas because he go out all time. Father say father yel Hannah because she no put flover in backgarden. Father say she very lazziee. Father say father say father old almost 67

    (Hannah say Hannah want thank because you kris care Hannah. Hannah say Hannah gooder because Hannah need do kris rest. Hannah say Hannah no able get up. Hannah slip after she make brakfast father. Hananh supse go drip but no go. Niklas say Niklas go mall. Niklas say mall bore but Niklas like beter because atleast no one yel. Me want say sory you. Me no ask Hannah do any and say her go slip after give brakfast father and klin house and make food. Me yell Niklas because he no help. He say no do.Me confuse. Me no no what do)

    Kris (Germany)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Holy Moly! This kid is completely rebellious. I mean, just give me a break, will yeah!

    Thanks mrizvi. This is a brilliant comment.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yup - the world is upside down when it comes to the young'uns. Everything is cool. Everything fun. Not worth getting high blood pressure because of this. Just go with the flow.

    Wonderful comment mrizvi. Lovely stuff. Pretty good guess too

    ReplyDelete
  15. This blog has a lot of different things.

    The literature component:
    " can not see many birds just couple of, still
    I can hear them from trees all around. May be they are busy with
    rental arrangements. "

    The description of time:
    "This is the beauty of time, it flies and takes everything away, our misery, our grief everything is just for the time being. "

    And ending with a message of hope:
    "God is there always watching over us. We are never alone."

    Brilliant!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks Lucy Boris Dave Linda Keith Newbie Kyle N mrizvi Plunker Batman Jasmeet Kim Cleo Brenda Karen Superwoman Happy Reader and Mother in law Craig Marg Literature Fellow Retiree Group Jimmy Tiara Smile Addict Kris Stephen Tiara Greg Pete Josh Thanks All My Anonymous and Multilingual Readers Thanks Everyone

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk