What a Wonderful Day


Image result for honda indy toronto pictures








Father Dear
Be realistic

Every Parent doe's That
for His Kids

I did the Same
also doing now

Doesn't mean Kids are our
Slaves for rest of 
Their Lives


Literature Fellow 
My Dear Friend

Don't You Worry
You People Doing Great Job

I admire
Your Dean and Professors
Who are Behind 
All This accomplishment




Today We are at Honda Indy Racing Event
at Canadian National Exhibition Arena in
Downtown Toronto

It is a Sunny Day mix with Clouds We found a Good
Spot sitting on Bench surrounded by Trees a
Shady Place to sit also having a chance to watch
Closely the Racing Cars

I Love to be in Downtown it is a Buzzing atmosphere
also to watch Honda Indy like Cherry on Top

We were there till after 5 pm Lots of Stalls giving
Free Pop Corns  -- Sugar Candy  --  Coke  -- Ice Cone
and many such Stuff for Everyone to enjoy

Display of all sorts of Police Cars We were Lucky
enough to find a Parking Spot for 7 $   

We are trying to find a Place to eat out Kids want
Pizza as always My Son is Driving Two of His
Elder Ones with Their Maps and Directions on
Their Cell Phones

We are at King Street passing through Beautiful
Small Houses of " Liberty Village " with Flowers
giving Color to the Scenic View 

It reminded Me somewhat of " Park Lane " of
London England Highway was blocked
Lots of Traffic so We are taking other Routes
to Get out

We are passing through Bloor and Dundas
it is a Different World the Real Toronto 
with Cars everywhere People crossing with Dogs

We are able to find Pizza Pizza after about an Hour
it is now 7 pm We are enjoying Pizza with
Drinks of Our Choice

I don't take Drinks too much sugar I even don't
Drink water after My Meals I take it before
after that We decided to go to Wonderland

It is a Place with all sort of Rides 30 minutes
away from that Spot We have Our Season Pass
for Wonderland it is open till 10 pm

We are now at Wonderland it is Night Time
Looking Great with Beautiful Waterfalls
Flowers and Light effect all around

Kids gone to Rides My Son and Daughter in Law
are also enjoying with Them I am sitting at
Tim Horton writing My Blog

It is nearly 10 now I will skip Coffee as I can not
Have good Sleep I am having one part Tea two parts
Hot water with two creams one sugar

I changed My Spot now sitting by the Colorful
Water Fountains the Light is go on changing
making water Red -- Blue and White
Trees are decorated with Golden Christmas
Like Decorations 

There is also a Majestic image of Canadian Flag
on the Big Walls behind the Water Fall
The sound effect and Lights were amazing

It all Looks like a Fairyland I am enjoying
What a Wonderful Day of My Wonderful Life
Thank You God for Keeping Me mobile

Comments

  1. I have posted the blog in Smile Corner. Lots of customers in my shop even though it is Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have posted the blog in all notice boards in lobbies A, B, C and D

    Jimmy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can you also post the blogs form the weekend?

      Cathy

      Delete
    2. I was getting the printouts ready. I should be able to post the weekend blogs within the next hour or so. I posted the one from today as I know that some wants to start their day with todays blog

      Jimmy

      Delete
    3. I have now posted all the blogs. Also left some extra copies in some team rooms

      Jimmy

      Delete
    4. SWS was fun. People were saying TGIM (Thank God Its Monday)

      Tiara

      Delete
    5. SWN was fun too. We talked about Smile's recipe blog. It created a big buzz.

      Cleo

      Delete
  3. My Smile is awesome! She is an awesome Indy car race watcher! She is an awesome advisor. She is an awesome writer. She is an awesome friend to readers family. What an awesome person my Smile is!!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for writing this blog. This is my lifeline. It is so important to me

    N

    ReplyDelete
  5. I lost the race to post the blog in our corporate notice boards.

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was in early so was able to post the blog. There was a box of SDs there but no donut for poster today

      Craig

      Delete
    2. And I posted the blogs from the weekend

      Marg

      Delete
  6. Dear Madam Smile,

    You so good. You write good to. Job worker with video kid come and say I hear that you are giving very good recipe from you Madam blog. Can you give to me to. I say no. She say you joke. I say no I no joke. I no allow talk to job worker about what my Madam say. She say but that no make sense. You Madam write recipe so people can use. I say my Madam very knowledge and she tell me no tell blog to job worker so I will no tell you. I think she get head pain. I do 2 proud job and always read blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Advisor,

    The retirees did not go for our long walk today. We are still very tired from the walk from yesterday. Some of the retirees are still suffering from cramps also. This walk, though very long for us, is nothing compared to the walks that you have. The retirees instead went straight to the reading of your blog.

    The retirees would like to humbly point out a minor correction in your blog. We think that you probably wanted to indicate that you watched the Indy Car racing on tv. We are suggesting this based on comments from a retired race driver who used to race a while back. He pointed out that the noise level at the races is extremely high and the race tracks are extremely long which requires a lot of walking. Based on his comment, we determined that you probably went to watch the race on a tv screen as it not feasible that even you would have been able to do it. Our thinking were further crystallized as we read in your blog that you went to have pizza with your family and after that went to Wonderland. When we googled it, we found that Wonderland is spread over a huge area so it would not have been feasible to walk that much in a single day.

    The pilot project on your recipe is still ongoing. We are still thinking about the name for the omelette. The project manager believe that the pilot will take a few more days

    thank you
    recent retiree

    ReplyDelete
  8. Father say you yell father lot today. Father say he yes mind. Father say he no call Kris (me) slave. Father say slave no allow in Germany. Father say he yell Kris lot today. Father say he yell Kris because he no take time out like you Kris and take father to see race and see downtown and see big playground like Wonderland and see water fountain. Father say he yell Niklas because he no want father to go with him for pizza. Father say he yell Hannah to because she no give father cold omelette. Father say he yes say he old almost 67

    (Hannah say father angry today because she no able to make omelette cold enough for father. She say it her fault because she wake 45 minute early but omelette no able cool enough in that time. She say she will wake 50 min early tomorrow as 45 minute no enough to make fresh omelette and fresh oatmeal and cold them. Niklas say grandpapa want go eat pizza but Niklas no want go with grandpapa because he yell lot all time and make fun Niklas in front friend. Father angry with me because me no take father all good place like you Kris. Me no understand how you Kris do. Hannah sad. Niklas sad. Father angry. Me confuse. Me no no what do)

    Kris (Germany)

    ReplyDelete
  9. My Smile is amazing! She is an amazing downtown goer. She is an amazing advisor. She is an amazing councillor. She has amazing friends. What an amazing person my Smile is!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dear Author,

    The students and the professors read your blog at the SRC today. Some of the students pointed out that you live in such a day tight compartment that even they would not be able to cope with it. They were astonished that you were able to go to so many places in a single day. Those students who camp indicated that only military camps would have that type of routine

    The students of the local school were in attendance today. The principal of the school was there to. She pointed out that the school is surprisingly on an upward trajectory with drug usage down by 27%, absences down by 33%, attendance on the rise. She came to thank the Dean but Dean told her about your blogs. She said thanks to both of you The Dean asked her to tour the Smile Garden so she can herself the impacts you are having on the university too

    The Dean has got the finding for the part benches. We plan to call them sit with Smile. He wanted to confirm with you if you are ok with this name.

    thank you
    Literature Fellow

    ReplyDelete
  11. Holy Moly! This kid is completely gone coo-coo. I mean, just give me a break, will yeah!

    Thanks mrizvi. This is a brilliant comment.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yup - the world is upside down when it comes to the young'uns. Everything is cool. Everything fun. Not worth getting high blood pressure because of this. Just go with the flow.

    Wonderful comment mrizvi. Lovely stuff. Pretty good guess too

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello Readers Family
    Thanks Boris Linda Dave Batman N Kyle Newbie Keith Literature Fellow Jimmy
    Brenda Retiree Group Cleo Plunker Tiara Kim mrizvi Craig Marg Happy Reader and
    Mother in Law Jasmeet Superwoman Karen Cathy Kris Thanks All My Anonymous and
    Multilingual Readers Thanks Everyone

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk