My Credit Card


Image result for Flower shop pictures














My Dear Retiree Friends
I am so Happy that You Liked 
and Tested My Recipes also 
Forwarding to use in Hospitals

Thanks Linda and Dave for 
Trying My Recipe

Hannah My Dear This was My
Own Recipe
I was Not sure if it will be of any use
Please write Your Comments on
My Recipe Blog Your Feed Back
Matters a Lot to Me
Thank You


Kris My Friend 
Please Don't Skip Office for
The Sake of Father
Entertainment

He wants Everything 
and Calls Niklas Baby
How Sad

I can Not imagine any
Grandfather can do that
Dean My Dear Friend 
I request don't Limit My Blogs to
Senior Students and Professors

When I write My Blog
I always make sure My writings 
has to be simple and for Everyone

Please allow all Students 
Thank You 




It is Beautiful Morning with 19 Degrees
Most of the Times when I get up in the
Morning I start Feeling Myself Lucky

I don't Deserve Anything of That still God
Keeps on giving Me Everything
I Think Not My Luck it is because
He is so Gracious 

I Believe this is the Reason Behind anyway
The Moment I open My Eyes Every Morning
I come to know that I have 24 Hours
Balance on My " Time " Credit Card 

How Amazing I already used up My Account
and there was Zero Credit Last Night
What happened Now

How I got that -- Amazing 
Anyway I start making Plans to spend
My Fresh Balance 

I start My Day with a Smile
I am Rich Now I can make Plans and
Free to spend My Credit in My own way
Thank You God 

I get up in Happy Mode make My
Breakfast and also for My Son as We are
Early Risers and awake 

I made Oatmeal Porridge and stir Fry Egg
with a Cup of Tea now I don't take full Cup
just one third with a pinch of Tea leaves and
pinch of sugar 

Time for My Computer now to get connected
with My Friends and Family on Face Book
and with My Readers Family through 
Comments on My Blog

It is 11 after Time for My Walk
Outside is a New World of Flora and Fauna
all the Shades of Green the Eye catching
Beautiful Flowers of all Colors 

Black Squirrel having a Walk on My Front Garden
I see Small Black Bird with Deep Red on it's neck and
under Wings 

The Brown Bird with Rust color Front Body and
Small Sparrows all Different Types of Chirping Sound
Effect making My World a " Wonderful Life "

These are not simply Sound and Voice
These are like Playing Organs and Orchestra
Singing Songs in Their Soft and Melodious
Voice  to give Color and Music 

I am Walking through This Amazing Path to
Tim Horton where I will see Other Creatures
Of My Lord 

He keeps Track of All of us so that We don't
Feel " Lonely " and also can Have Our Time Alone 
OH Dear God You are Gracious

I Don't Deserve all that Thank You My Lord
Thank You for Everything 

Comments

  1. I have posted the blog in Smile Corner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have posted the blog in all notice boards in lobbies A, B, C and D

    Jimmy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SWN was fantastic. We took the nature trail today. Lots of discussion about Smile's blog

      Cleo

      Delete
    2. SWS was fun too. We talked about the Smile blog and her kindness to her readers. both young and old. A no. of people talked about her writing. She writes so flowery blogs

      Tiara

      Delete
    3. I held a special meeting today about Smile's blog. It was literally house full. Management is flabbergasted at the popularity of these blogs here

      Kim

      Delete
  3. This blog is my lifeline

    N

    ReplyDelete
  4. My Smile is awesome! She is an awesome blogger! She is an awesome councillor. She is an awesome writer. She has awesome family. What an awesome person my Smile is!!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  5. I lost the race to post the blog on our corporate notice boards. It was already posted when I got there. Of course, there was also a box of fresh SDs with a note from SA

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was in early today and posted the blog. Of course the SDs were already there. Plus one additional donut for the poster

      Marg

      Delete
  6. Dear Madam Smile, you so good. You write good to. I go Job worker with Video kid and say how you. She say I no feel good because I spend lot to get bike for my kid. I say why you no use credit card. She say I do. I say then you smart because even if you get zero credit, they will give you new credit tomorrow. She say I think you talk about debit card because the limit get reset every day, I say no it happen with credit card to. My Madam tell me. She say you sure. Which card company? I say I dont know. I think her head pain. I do 2 proud job and always read blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Advisor,

    The retirees went for for long walk today. Our walk, though very long for us, is nothing compared to the ones that you have. After that we had our lollipop

    The retired author led the reading of the blog today. He asked us what you said in your blog and when he clarified, he pointed out that you have described a very complicated concept in very simple words. He said that teh fact that so many of us understood this difficult concept is proof that your folksy style works

    The retirees also felt humbled because you are thanking us. We think it should be the other way around as we are enjoying the fruits of your labour

    thank you
    recent retiree

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear Author,

    The students and professors read your blog at the SRC today. We were thinking of reading it at the Smile garden but it is very hot. The Smile Army and the Smile feed volunteers continue to wor k outside in significant heat. The Dean asked them to come to the SRC to get some rest but they only stayed till the blog was complete and left after that. They said that they need to focus on the garden because you like nature a lot

    The Dean asked us to clarify your request. He said that the SRC can only only 100 people and since we already have so many permanent and semis permanent listeners, that it will be too difficult to accommodate the entire department. He said that the entire group does get the benefit of your blog but not directly. The Dean a;so pointed out that we will be changing the Smile log reading ceremony to make it more inclusive as this is your style

    thank you
    Literature Fellow

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Literature Fellow, Why you Dean no read Smile blog to all university. If all people no fit on SRC then you do reading all day night because Madam say that. Madam very knoledge. She go govermnent conference. She do science. She help retiree walk. She give advice all. She big shot. If she say something then we need listen. If she say sit, then we sit, if stand, then stand. I do 2 proud job and always read blog

      Delete
  9. This blog was very useful for me in my business meeting today. We were talking about effort, and people were too cautious and nervous about making mistakes but when I read the blog, they realized that there will be a new day tomorrow, so dont worry about making mistakes

    thanks
    Keith Walker

    ReplyDelete
  10. My Smile is amazing! She is an amazing advisor. She is an amazing writer. She is an amazing psychologist. What an amazing person my Smile is!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Father say you tell father lot today. Father say he yes mind. Father say he call Niklas baby because he no drink and no smoke. Father say he give smoke to his friend and they big boy. Father say he help some find girl friend to. Father say he yell Hannah lot because you recipe very good.Father say he like lot. Father say he try see rabit but it no come. Father say he say he old almost 67

    (Hannah say she feel sad today because she make lot effort for you recipe for father. She say father like it lot but yell her that she no make it right away. Niklas say father talk bad to his friend like girlfriend and give drink. Me o take day off because you say go office. ME need lot work do. Me no able relax like no able watch tele. Hannnah sad. Niklas cry. Father happy. Me tire. Me no no what do)

    Kris (Germany)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Well , well, well. My head is starting to hurt now. I have run out of ideas. Same thing every day. I know, I know ....

    Thanks mrizvi. Very insightful comment.

    ReplyDelete
  13. CCaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllllmmmmmmmmmmmm doooowwwwwwwwwnnnnn ! Just reeeeeeelllllllaaaaaaaaaxxxxxxxx. You are right, Smile has asked us to be kind

    Good job mrizvi. Brilliant comment. I wonder what we will do without you kiddo

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is fantastic. Look at the imagery that Smile has created:

    "Black Squirrel having a Walk on My Front Garden
    I see Small Black Bird with Deep Red on it's neck and
    under Wings

    The Brown Bird with Rust color Front Body and
    Small Sparrows all Different Types of Chirping Sound
    Effect making My World a " Wonderful Life "

    These are not simply Sound and Voice
    These are like Playing Organs and Orchestra
    Singing Songs in Their Soft and Melodious
    Voice to give Color and Music "

    Brilliant!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hello Readers Family
    Thanks Boris Batman Keith Plunker Superwoman mrizvi Literature Fellow Karen
    Linda Dave Retiree Group Kim Jimmy Brenda Tiara Cleo Craig Marg Jasmeet Kyle
    N Kris Newbie Happy Reader and Mother in Law Thanks All My Anonymous and
    Multilingual Readers Thanks Everyone

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk