Thank You Umbrella


Image result for garden pictures














Retirees My Dear Friends
For Encyclopedia Project

My Grandson Mr Golden
Did that in less than 5 Minutes

Click Any Label on the
Right Side of My Blogs

You will get all the Related
Past Blogs Easy to Read
Right away

My Dear Friend Doing 2 Jobs
Please Don't Talk about My Blog

Nobody Enjoying
Leave Everyone Alone
Thank You


Kris Please Release all Animals
It is Not Good to Put
Them in Prison
To get Happiness

Don't worry about 
Cane Sugar
It is Not End of the
World

Father can Survive 
Without That

Happy Reader My Friend
Please always Write
Positive Messages

It will be Good for Everybody
You will be Happy Too



It is Thursday 22 Degrees Cloudy Rainy Day
I am no more scared of Rain as I changed
Myself now started to take Umbrella with Me

My Walk will be the same " N " My Dear Friend
Remember We can not change Others
We can not change Things around

The only Thing We can change Ourselves
Our Attitude after that Nothing to worry about
All will be Well

Thursdays are off for My Club activities I was
busy with My routine activities at Home that is
spending Time on Computer Checking Messages
Reading Comments on My Blog from
My Readers Family

It is 11.30 Time for My Walk to Tim Horton
I was Ready to go then Noticed it started Raining
I picked My Umbrella now walking on Whites Road

I never realized that having Umbrella will be
Such a Fun Rain Drops Playing Music on My
Umbrella I am enjoying all the Green around and
also some White -- Yellow and Purple Flowers 

Everyone enjoying Shower Right in Front of
My Eyes it is such a Wonderful Experience
Thank You Umbrella This is all because of You 

I am at Coffee House it is Full of Young Faces
Enjoying Their time sitting in Groups
They are Done with Their Exams 

Tomorrow one more Day after that They
will be Back to School in September
Some leaving for Their onward Journey
Like My Eldest Grandson 

He will be going to Western University in
London Ontario two Hours away from Toronto
His Father did His Masters from the same
University Years back

Time flies Things change so quickly Enjoy the
Moment My Dear Past is done We can not
Turn The Page Future We don't know
Present is Everything 

Don't Despair Hang in there and Enjoy Your
Today Your Moment 

I will go to Flower Shop and enjoy My Nature
Walk to Home it is Raining but I don't care
I am not Alone I have My Umbrella with Me
Thank You God for keeping Me Mobile

Comments

  1. I have posted the blog in Smile Corner. Customers went for the Sunday services at the church. The priest was very pleased at the attendance since there are people visiting us from outside our small town. All people then came to my shop. One out of town customer was saying to the local customer that Canada is lucky that they have Smile and Master Golden

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Smile is awesome! She has an awesome umbrella taker. She is an awesome psychologist. She is an awesome writer. She has awesome family. What an awesome person my Smile is!!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read this blog regularly but this is the first time I am writing comment.

    I overcame my shyness of writing to let you know because of your excellent advice about eating well and healthy living

    Thank you
    Jodie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I read blog China. We like you blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I enjoy you blog. I no good Anglais but French good

      Delete
    2. This good blog. I read Russia

      Delete
    3. I read with friend in Ukraine

      Delete
    4. You have reader in Poland too. We like your description of Canada life

      Delete
  5. Dear Madam Smile, you so good. You write good to. I cant believe that yo call me Dear Friend. I so happy. Sick Job worker come to talk work and see me cry. He say why you cry. I no tell him. So he go call Fat Jobworker. She ask but I no tell her. Thy call other job workers but I no tell them. Mr. Supervisor come and say what happen but I no tell to. He say it because blog but I no tell him. He say you get bad news but I no tell him. I feel bad because they good and want tknow to help but I no tel becuase I no alow tell. I do 2 proud job and no talk blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Author,

    Though it is Sunday, the students still come to read your blog. Because of the rain we read your blog at the SRC nad not Smile Garden. The Smile Army and the Smile feeds volunteers were still working at the Smile Garden. They are very dedicated and dont want to leave it because they want to make it really nice.

    One of the students here is a computer science student and he said that your grandson must be real genius. The computer science student is awarded many medals and trophies locally and internationally so it is a big vote of confidence since it is coming from him

    thank you
    Literature Fellow

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Adviser,

    The retirees did not go for walk today. Our walk though very long for us, is nothing compared to the ones that you take. We went straight to the reading of you blog.

    We appreciate you telling us about the blog classification. It has helped us to easily get to each blog. The retired data scientist and retired CIO mentioned that they feel outsmarted by Mr. Golden. This will help us to classify the blogs very easily. If you can please express our thanks to him

    The retired physical health experts and the subcommittee for physical health and well being are looking for your guidance

    thank you
    recent retiree

    ReplyDelete
  8. My Smile is amazing! She is an amazing umbrella music listerner. She is an amazing flower shop looker. She is an amazing author. What an amazing person my Smile is!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You gave good advise to my ridiculous daughter in law. She does not know how to respect elders. She is very negative and keeps bothering me all the time. Please give her more advice because she is very thick headed, probably because she is too lazy

    Mother in Law of the happy reader

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yet another new blog today. What a fantastic author Smile is!!

    cool Kyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She is not only fantastic author but also a fantastic person. Look at all the fantastic advice she gives to her readers

      newbie

      Delete
  11. Father say you yell father lot today and every day. Father say he yes mind. Father say all animal go. Father say he think they brake cage and run because they no like old food. Father say yellow buterfly run away to. Father say all animal very expense. Father say he was getting bore with animal so he no mind but he no tell Hannah and yell her and yell Niklas. Father say he say he old almost 67

    (Hannah say she able find cane sugar far place but father say that he no want because father diabetes so it no good for him. She say she give can sugar juice to nabor and Niklas. Niklas say he release animal because you tell that. He say grandpapa no no but you right it no good keep animal in jail. He say he will go Macdonal all day tomorrow because grandpapa yell lot. Me yell Niklas because animal very expense. Me break. Me tire. Me confuse. Me no no what do)

    Kris (Germany)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Replies
    1. Please Please Please. Someone heeeellllllllpp. I cannot take it

      Thanks mrizvi. Very good comment

      Delete
    2. Hey Plunker. Remember Smile wants us to be kind. Also she told us that "this too shall pass"

      Very brilliant comment mrizvi. Way to go

      Delete
  13. Thank you for writing. I read your blog sometimes but my kids read every day

    Jose

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hello Readers Family
    Thanks Jose N Kyle Newbie Boris Linda Dave Karen Superwoman Batman mrizvi Cleo
    Plunker Literature Fellow Retiree Group Keith Kim Kris Jimmy Brenda Tiara Marg
    Craig Jodie Happy Reader and Mother in Law Thanks All My Anonymous and Multilingual Readers Thanks Everyone

    ReplyDelete
  15. I read this blog regularly but this is the first time I am writing comment.
    gclub online
    goldenslot
    สูตรบาคาร่า

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk