His World is Beautiful


Image result for Flowers with Bench pictures









Literature fellow
My Friend
I want to Thank Your Dean

He is Behind all this
Motivation at University

Spreading Messages of
Happiness to Schools

This is Perfect Name for Benches
I salute all the Hard Work
You People Doing
I know Funding not easy

I am Happy with the Progress in
School 


Retiree My Friends
I went in the Morning to Play Darts

After that at 2 pm to watch Indy Race
Downtown Toronto

Then to Pizza Place at 6 pm
From there to Wonderland at 7 pm

Back Home after 11.30 Night
Had Shower to Sleep 
at after 12 Midnight

This is all Just Because of
My Lord who always

Keeps watching 
Over Me Thank You God

Father Dear
Please Help Your Family

Don't ask Everything
From Them

This is too Much
Even for Slaves

Dear Reader Doing 2 Jobs
If someone asking 

Tell Recipe Please
Thank You






It is Sunday a mix Sunny and Cloudy
Day with 24 Degrees I am done with
My Breakfast was on Computer for a while

I keep on switching My activities and
My spots at My Home

I mean I don't like to sit on Computer for Hours
I am not a TV person still watch for a while
in the Morning

I watched " Tour De France " I enjoyed the
Scenic view I keep on switching and I don't
Get Bored of My activities

There is always something New to do to
get Busy with My Kitchen --- My Laundry
Watching TV -- on Computer and My Walk

It is 11 Morning I am at Petticoat Creek
Location to Watch Lake it is not far just
about 8 - 10 minutes Drive from our Place

I like the Untouched Beauty around Here
The Pink Roses with Purple Tinge with it's
Amazing Fragrance 

The Birds of All Kinds Talking in Their
Own Languages Looks like They came here
from all Parts and creating a Multilingual 
Atmosphere

Ducks having Their swim making a unique Pattern
Covering the entire area of Lake but in Order in
Lines and making Big Triangle

Sparrows feeding Their Babies under the Pedestrian
Bridge in Their Basement Apartments

While on the Overhead Bridge the White and Green
Inter city Go Train is passing through

Lake water is divided into Portions
The Biggest one I mean the Main Lake is Bluish
Waves playing a Melody Music 

The other Smaller Portion is Quiet
There are Two more Water Portions

One is on the Parking Lot which is under
water now for a long Time People are
Kayaking on that Some doing Fishing 

The Smallest Portion of Water is on the Path
where People are Fishing
Water  -- Water -- Everywhere

I found My way to walk around crossing
the Log in Between 

White Butterfly and All the Green -- The Beauty of
Colorful Flowers Everything looks Amazing
God is Great and so is His World --  Beautiful

Comments

  1. I have posted the blog in Smile Corner

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have posted the blog in all notice boards in lobbies A, B, C and D

    Jimmy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SWS was great. We decided to go on the nature route. As usual, we talked about today's blog however there was a lot of buzz about yesterday's blog too. Even coops are surprised that Smile can go to so many events in a single day

      Tiara

      Delete
    2. SWN was fun too. The participants were from all lobbies. We also talked about Smile's athleticism

      Cleo

      Delete
    3. I was planning to work from home today as I needed to work on the schedule for the workshops however I came in as I didn't want to miss the Smile Walk. These walks are so fun

      Kim

      Delete
  3. This blog is my lifeline. Thanks for writing every day

    N

    ReplyDelete
  4. My Smile is awesome! She is an awesome Tour De France watcher! She has an awesome grandson. She is an awesome councillor. She is an awesome writer. She is an awesome friend to readers family. What an awesome person my Smile is!!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  5. I lost the race to post the blog in our corporate notice boards.

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was in early so was able to post the blog. There was a box of SDs there but no donut for poster today

      Craig

      Delete
  6. I live France. It nice that you watch Le Tour

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My also France. Viva Le Tour

      Delete
  7. Dear Madam Smile,

    You so good. You write good to. I go to all job worker and give you recipe. One job worker say why you give me recipe because I no like cook, I say him but you give recipe to wife. He say but I no marry. I say then you give to your mother. He say but my mother no here. I am student and I go eat McDonald. I say you still need take recipe because my Madam tell me to give. Mr. Supervisor come and say why you print so many recipe. I say because I need give it to all job worker. He say remember you Madam say no talk blog. I say yes but I no talk blog I only give recipe and she say I need give recipe. I think he head hurt. I do 2 proud job and always read blog.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear Advisor,

    The retirees went for our long walk today. This walk, though very long for us, is nothing compared to the walks that you have. We had our lollipop after that

    The project team has completed their studies and it has been agreed to include the veggie omelette in the menu. The plan is to list it as a "Breakfast special" . The name is "Morning Smile". There will be a big omelette picture on the menu . The cafe manager wanted to call it Morning Smile because this way all customers who are reading the menu will be saying Good Morning to you. The retirees were prematurely celebrating the decision but the cafe manager reminded us that the final decision will be yours. He will not go ahead until you have had a chance to approve it

    The retired physical trainer and the retired professional athlete pointed out that crossing by walking on logs is not safe. They said that even though they are in great physical shape they cant do it. They requested me to politely ask your son to be a little more careful with yourself

    thank you
    recent retiree

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dear Author,

    The students and the professors read your blog at the SRC today. The Dean cane as well . All the professors, the students and the Dean felt very humbled at your call out. They asked us, ie the commentators, to write that they are doing zero when it is compared to what you are doing. The Dean said that it was YOUR blog and YOUR writings that has helped the kids. They want to thank you for your help

    The students of the local school are starting to come very often to the Smile Garden. They enjoy the bird feeders and the greenry there. The professors and the students from the department of Macro Economics came to the reading to day. They were as impressed with you as others have in the past. Some local school students were very surprised that even the MacroEconomics students are finding your blogs to be helpful

    thank you
    Literature Fellow

    ReplyDelete
  10. My Smile is amazing! She is an amazing water goer. She is an amazing rose liker. She is an amazing writer. She has an amazing family. What an amazing person my Smile is!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just deposit me to an asylum! I cant take it any more. I have been very patient but my blood pressure shoots through the roof whenever I open my laptop and go through the comments.

    Thank you mrizvi. This is a very insightful comment. I am sure you read the blog before you wrote it

    ReplyDelete
  12. Take it easy Plunker. Chew a Valium or better still read Smile's blog again. Anything to calm yourself down. There is no need to make your doctor rich

    Nice job mrizvi. Cool comment. One of the very best.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Smile has an amazing talent of painting a picture with words. I mean, just read this and :

    "I like the Untouched Beauty around Here
    The Pink Roses with Purple Tinge with it's
    Amazing Fragrance

    The Birds of All Kinds Talking in Their
    Own Languages Looks like They came here
    from all Parts and creating a Multilingual
    Atmosphere

    Ducks having Their swim making a unique Pattern
    Covering the entire area of Lake but in Order in
    Lines and making Big Triangle

    Sparrows feeding Their Babies under the Pedestrian
    Bridge in Their Basement Apartments"

    Now tell me if you were not able to picture the entire scene with your eyes closed

    Brilliant!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. We have commenced the habitude of rendering your blog with our confrere at our company. We initiated this praxis by seeing how much festal ambiance the young scholars and the retired ladies and gentlemen are actualizing by reading the blogs together. Our cohorts find so much inspiration from your blogs. Some of our associates pride themselves in being athletically exertive
    yet they were seen scratching their head when they saw that you went to the Indy, Wonderland theme park, had pizza with your family and all this after you spent a shortened day at your office.

    Aside form the inspiration, we find that your depiction of the natural phenomenon is prodigious. You illustrate these episodes exotically well. We used to be partial to Herriot but now we find him a little too tame

    thank you for making our days so much brighter
    Dave and Linda

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hello Readers Family
    Thanks Linda Dave Kris Keith Kim Boris Batman Plunker mrizvi Literature Fellow
    Retiree Group Karen Superwoman N Kyle Newbie Tiara Jimmy Craig Marg Brenda Cleo Jasmeet Cynthia Happy Reader and Mother in Law Thanks All My Anonymous and
    Multilingual Readers Thanks Everyone

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk