Smile Recipes --- Veggie Omelette


Image result for breakfast omelette pictures







My Dear Readers 
Dear Retirees and My Dear 
Retired Chef

Dear Dietitian 
Dear Nutritionist
            &
All My Dear Readers




Yesterday for Dinner Kids had
Baked Chicken 

Others wanted some Light Stuff
so I made Veggie Omelette 
for Myself My Son and for
My Daughter in Law

I chopped Onion and Bell Pepper
Put some cooking oil in Frying Pan
I use Olive oil

Take eggs
I make Omelette from Egg white only
throw away the Yolk
in a bowl whip the egg white with Fork
No Spices

Put the Chopped Onion and chopped Bell Pepper
in the hot oil stir for a while
I use Olive oil 

Don't Fry just stir put a pinch of 
Ground Black Pepper
and pinch of Crushed Red Chili on the veggies 
in the Pan

Now spread the egg white from the Bowl
on the Veggie in Frying Pan

If you have some Mint Leaves
put some over that in the Pan

Now lower the Flame to Medium after just
couple of  Minutes
Flip the Omelette in The Pan leave it
on the Stove for a while just for 2 Minutes

It is Ready now to go on the Table

I Never measure ingredients
just use to Taste
I never set Timer to cook
I check visually

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk