Smile Recipes --- Spicy Yogurt


Image result for dinner pictures










My Dear Readers 
Dear Retirees and My Dear 
Retired Chef

Dear Dietitian 
Dear Nutritionist

Dear Cafe Manager
My Dear Student Friends
            &
All My Dear Readers




I Blend Fresh Ginger and Fresh Garlic
Store in Bottles in Refrigerator

I use Fresh Ginger and Garlic to
Cook My Food


Spicy Yogurt is like a Dip
You can use with anything

I take couple of spoons after Meal

Take plain Yogurt
I use 2% 
Don't use any water

Mix Ginger and Garlic Paste
Pinch of Salt
Crushed Red Pepper and
Pinch of Black Pepper Powder
If available put some
Fresh Mint Leaves
to give color

I use what is available

This Spicy Yogurt is Hygienic
good for Digestion
also Tasty
You can use as Salad Dressing also
as Dip with Patties and in Burgers
I avoid Mayonnaise -- Margarine or Butter

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk