Dish Out


Image result for Flower with Bench pictures












Dean My Friend 
I Think ask The Students
Politely to Take a Break

Convey that You People are
Very much worried about
the Situation so Trying to
Solve this Serious Matter

Explain the Gravity and also
that You let Them know
When You will call Them
To Join the Reading

You Please Check the Activities 
in The Smile Garden
Please Carry on Joint Reading of
Blog with
University Professors and 
Students

Leave The School for a while
You can invite only School Staff
and Principal if You want

Principal can do the Reading of
Blogs at School if Students 
want to Listen

Dean Dear I Think You
Had enough of that

Thank You for Everything
For All Your Patience


My Friend Doing 2 Proud Jobs
Please Tell My Blog 

Your Job Worker
asking about that
Please Be Happy



Father Dear Please Don't Demand
Anything from Kris - Hannah
and Niklas 

They are already Doing Lot 
Just Give Them a Break
Leave Them alone Please





It is Thursday Morning with 25 Degrees
Rain is on the way I am not working
Today No activities for Me in My Club

It is 10.45 I am Getting Ready for My walk
Now I am in the World of Flowers and Butterflies 
Birds calling Me from Everywhere

I am walking on Whites Road it started
Drizzling I have My Umbrella it is
Amazing to walk in the Rain

My Dear  " N " why You are not Feeling Happy
I Think You stopped giving Bread pieces to Birds

These are Not only Birds  -- They are Special Messengers
From God to Deliver Messages of Happiness
To Put Smile on our Face 

They Need our Signature our Smile to Make sure
We got the Message They have to Show the
Receipt to God Almighty

I am walking in Fairyland in the World of
Flowers  --  Butterflies and Birds around
This World is not Mine only

God gave His Access Card to All of His
Creatures Big and Small 

Go ahead take your Chair and sit Down in Your
Front or Back Garden be Happy and get Ready to
Enter His Beautiful World to enjoy

My Dear Students and All My Dear Friends
You must be feeling some Problem while Making
Dishes using My Recipes

I Don't write the Measurements in My Recipes
not the exact Time to Cook

I Believe A Cook is Not a Cook  --  He /She is an
Artist   --  Carving Sculptures using the Kitchen
Tools Giving Colors to the Dishes using 

All the Colors God made available in the Form of
Herbs  --  and other Things as Natural Resources

Whoever Picks up the Pan is an Artist
No Matter He is Cooking or Making Salad
No Matter He has any Experience in Cooking or Not

He enters the Kitchen Studio with Some ideas of
His Own to Create something out of the Ingredients
in His Mind  -- He has some Dream and going to
Make it into Reality

He will Create His Own Dream Food to Dish out
For The Dining Table

Recipe in My Mind is just a Direction that's why
You can Never get the Same Taste and same Texture
With the same Recipe

This all Depends on the Person  -- He gives His Own
Style -  His own Touch to the Food while cooking

Cooking is an Art and Kitchen is an Studio a
Playground where We are Free to Do our Own
Activities to Play around

We have all the Variables Free to Choose
Time to Cook and also the Ingredients
We can Pick and Choose --  the Quantity of things
We are using

Cooking is Not only an Art it is a Great Source of
Meditation also Great Exercise for our Mind and 
Body I really enjoy it

While Cooking I keep on checking the Oven
To have an Idea -- How much Water Left if
Color is OK to Dish out  and all such Things

Comments

  1. I have posted the blog in Smile corner. Some customers were complaining that I post the blog late and do not post in the morning but I explained that the blog is not available until noon. Customers want the blog earlier so they can read it with morning coffee. One customer brought a new poster of a quote from Smile. The quote said "This too shall pass"

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Smile is awesome! She is an awesome advisor! She is an awesome councillor. She is an awesome author. She has awesome family. What an awesome person my Smile is!!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you for writing this blog for me. This blog is my lifeline. It is so important for me. I still give bread pieces to bird but birds eat and fly away they dont stay for me.

    N

    ReplyDelete
  4. I read blog in France. I no understand how you go so many place

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You blog good. Me English no good. Russian good

      Delete
    2. This blog fun read in China. I injoy lot

      Delete
    3. This good. I no Anglais but Spanish good

      Delete
    4. I read blog with friend in Italy

      Delete
  5. Dear Madam Smile, you so good You write good to. Fat job worker come and say hello. I say I very bad. She say what did you Madam write. I say she write t that bird are special messenger from God and cook artist because they make sculpture and no cook and she try help Dear Dean because dear school student use drug in Smile Garden. I think she remember joke and go. I do 2 bad job and always read blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. My mother in law reads your blog every day. She also gives bread pieces to birds and it has helped her a lot. She enjoys it

    thank you
    Happy Reader

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another fresh new blog today!

    cool Kyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why are you surprised Kyle. There are always fresh ideas here. Just enjoy

      newbie

      Delete
  8. Dear Author,

    The retirees did not for our walk today as we were very tired and had cramps from our earlier walks. We instead went to the reading of your blog. Our walks, though very long for us, are nothing as compared to the ones that you have.

    The retired chef went gaga over your blog today. He pointed out that chefs and cooks are lucky that you like cooking. He said that you are effectively a global ambassador for their profession. He said that by your folksy style and power of writing, you can communicate the value of cooking in a much better way than anyone can. He said that you are absolutely right that chefs are artists and we enjoy this

    The retired social scientist was hoping that you will write something about long term relationships however we pointed out to her that you have many other pressing issues that you need to deal with, so will likely not have had an opportunity to research this topic . She is requesting that when you do get a chance, if you can please include references as she can forward that to other PhD and Master students that she is mentoring

    thank you
    recent retiree

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Completely agree that Smile has a way with words. Look at how she described cooking

      "Cooking is an Art and Kitchen is an Studio a
      Playground where We are Free to Do our Own
      Activities to Play around"

      I am a lousy cook but her blog made me try out my cooking skills. She is indeed a global ambassador and promoter of this art

      thank you

      Delete
  9. Dear Author,

    The students and the professors read your blog at the SRC today. Due to the ongoing unfortunate incidents over the past few days, the Smile Garden is being avoided. The Smile Army however is continuing to do the daily maintenance of the garden. They are refusing to back away fro their duties despite the pronouncements from the Law professors. They are saying that this is a commitment we have made to Smile so we will keep doing it

    Though it is weekend, the Dean was also here. As per your instructions, he politely asked the school kids to temporarily stop coming for the readings of the blog. The school kids were very upset though. They said that this means that they are being accused of something that they have stopped doing. They wanted to say more but the Dean was however very firm with his insistence and did not allow them to continue.

    A new development which took place late last night was that the security video revealed that one of the senior Smile Army volunteer and couple of students were seen going in the Garden with a bag. The same bag was found with unpleasant objects ie empty bottles, syringes etc. The Dean was looking for them but as yet we have not been able to find them. The Law professor is still insisting that the police should be informed of this as this is a criminal case however Dean is saying that he wants to listen to you and if the police gets involved then they will do things their way. Even though it is a very dangerous situation and Dean is very much affected by this, he still wanted us to write his thanks to you.

    thank you
    Literature Fellow

    ReplyDelete
  10. Father say you yell father lot every day Father say he yes mind. Father say he no demand from anyone but everyone need help father because he need love and respect. Father say he yell Kris (me) lot today bcause he no able plan going thiem park like you Kris and no able take father see World of Flower. Father say Hannah wake late today so he yell because father hungry if no eat brakefast on time. Father say he yell Niklas because he home all time. Father say he take Niklas to some place so he no get stay home. Father say he say he old almost 67

    (Hannah say that she make mistake today that she sleep very late. She say she wake 6:35. Hannah say she give spice bread to father and he like lot. She say it good because it health so father get energy because oatmeal and veggiie omelette and soup and banana smoothy not enough. Niklas say grandpapa take him to grandpapa friend house. He say grandpapa make fun of Niklas when he there and call him baby and say he no smoke. Niklas say he no smoke because you say no smoke. Niklas say he will stay out all day now. Me take father to flower garden. It very far and expense. Me still make plan to take father thiem park but that far and very expense so plan no easy. Father no understand and say you Kris make plan fast. Me then take father to his friend with Niklas and father enjoy because they joke with Niklas. Hannah tire. Niklas sad. Father happy. Me confuse. Me no no what do)

    Kris (Germany)

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is getting ridiculous. It makes my blood pressure go really high. I know, I know .....

    Good job mrizvi. You made my day. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just Calm down. Take it eaasssssssssssssssyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. Yes we need to be kind

    Great work mrizvi. You guessed it right kiddo

    ReplyDelete
  13. My Smile is amazing! She is an amazing artist. She is an amazing advisor. She is an amazing councillor. She has an amazing family. What an amazing person my Smile is!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Our habitué have been savoring scrumptious victual courtesy the recipes that you have shared over the last few days. Your today's blog gave us courage to be more adventurous in our culinary and we took a page out of your book to try new dishes. We wont go as far as to call ourselves artists, not even close, but we had fun. We invited company, and they survived our inept cooking. They thought that it was almost edible.

    Often time we have been miserly in expressing our gratitude to you but you definitely have inspired us to be more positive. Your writings have been instrumental in tearing off the frown from our faces and replacing it with smile

    Thank you for making our days brighter
    Dave and Linda

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hello readers Family
    Thanks Linda Dave Superwoman Karen Boris Literature Fellow Batman Plunker
    mrizvi Keith Retiree Group Kim Jimmy Brenda N Kyle Newbie Tiara Cleo Jasmeet
    Craig Marg Kris Happy Reader and Mother in Law Thanks All My Anonymous and
    Multilingual Readers Thanks Everyone

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk