Playing Inside The Ring


Image result for House Back garden pictures











My Dear Cafe Manager
You Please go ahead with
Your Plans

I Pray all the Success for
You in Days ahead

My Retiree Friends
You People are  Doing
Great Job


My Dear Reader Doing 2 Jobs
Please Stop Saying That
You are a Bad Person

It Makes Me Sad
You are Doing 2 Proud Jobs
You are a Great Person


I Need Lots of Support 
Until I am sure that
Dean's Job is Safe

If any Member of My Readers Family
Not Feeling Good

I can Not be Happy
as family is Family




It is Friday with 24 Degrees Feels like 30
I am Working Full Time Today
My Schedule is changed for this Week

Darts will start at 11 am till 1 pm after
that Bowling till 3 pm 

I decided to Walk to Library as I have Time
in hand so No pressure 

I had Shower and started getting ready
to leave at 10 it will take 30 minutes
I will be there at 10.30 will have My own
Time and write My Blog in My Office Cubicle

I am enjoying My Walk it is Hot but still worth
it I watched the Pink Roses with Purple Tinge
all along the side of Burger King

White Butterflies competing to go to Flowers of
Their choice so many Birds -- Sparrows and
small Black Ones walking around also
jumping from Tree to Tree

Sometimes Breeze Touches My Face and
I say Thank You God right away 

It is Busy so much Traffic on Whites Road and
also on Highway # 2 

It is 10.30 am I am at the Library at My
second Home Working in My Office Cubicle

I started thinking about Dean My Friend
the situation is Grave but We come across with
various circumstances in our Life which for
the Time being looks like End of the World

We have to keep in Mind " This Too Shall Pass "
after that the whole Scenario changes from " Bleak "
to a " Bit Difficult "

Patience and Love are the Best Tools to Deal
anything in our Life I was asking please Don't
Blame and Talk in a Friendly way

I Believe if We start blaming anyone He will
Never opens up and closes His Brain Chamber
to avoid the situation

If He is Bold enough then Starts Blame Game
Some become Defensive some Offensive
The Situation Never going to be solved

I Remember more than Half a Century Back
I had a chance to Teach in a High School
for sometimes

It was Grade 11 Section with all Boys
Not Ready to Listen Not Co- operating
Principal was aware of the Situation
Offered His Help whenever Required

I was teaching Zoology after couple of Days
I picked up the Most Difficult Character to be the
Class Monitor some others like that to come to
Board to Draw the Diagrams and so on

I assigned most of Them Different Duties to
Get Busy and mainly to Get involved
They were totally Changed Principal
was surprised so was Myself

It is Human Psychology when We are playing
in The Ring We Behave very Differently


Comments

  1. I have posted the blog in Smile Corner. The town is loving the new routine of coming here for breakfast and blog. They are asking me to add veggie omelette to the menu

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have posted the blog in all notice boards in lobbies A, B, C and D

    Jimmy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SWS was great. As usual there was a big group of people today. We went for the nature walk

      Tiara

      Delete
    2. SWN was fun. There was a lot of discussion about Smile's blog

      Cleo

      Delete
    3. Sorry I could not attend the walks today. I was busy with having a Managers' only session for the Smile blog. Big turnout as always

      Kim

      Delete
  3. You don't write for me. This blog is so important for me. It is my lifeline. You only write for big people like Dean. They are your friends

    N

    ReplyDelete
  4. My Smile is awesome! She is an awesome dart player! She is an awesome councillor. She is an awesome writer. She is an awesome friend to readers family. What an awesome person my Smile is!!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  5. I lost the race to post the blog in our corporate notice boards.

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was in early so was able to post the blog. There was a box of SDs there but no donut for poster today

      Craig

      Delete
  6. Dear Madam Smile, you so good. You write good to. You write for all reader to make them happy. I go prey for you because you right for Dear Me to. You say I good when I very bad and very poor. I bad car. I bad job 1. I bad job 2. I no English good. I do thing bad. I very bad. I do 2 bad job and always read blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Advisor,

    The retirees did not go for our walk today as we were too tired from our walk yesterday. Some of the retirees have cramps. Our walk, though very long, is nothing compared to the walks that you have. The retirees instead went to the joint reading of your blog.

    We had a joint reading of your blog today. The retired author read the first half of your blog. She was absolutely going bananas and pointed out various fine points and techniques that you authors use. The second part was read by the Trustee of a local school board. He was excited to learn the new techniques of teaching and controlling kids. He immediately called his felow Trustees and they had an impromptu meeting about your blog. They are planing to pilot the technique that you listed ie using the worst kid as the monitor and determine the impact leadership roles have on kids. The Smile with Smile program subcommittee is also engaged as they are very excited about this pilot project also. As there are several school boards involved and there are several principals, it was decided that they do not run a pilot themselves but leverage this one as it will be too complicated since all schools are expected to want to run this pilot

    The cafe manager is very pleased with your approval. He has already launched this plan and it is getting good customer response. He was able to launch it quickly as everything was ready for it, including menu entries, marketing posters, staff training etc. The only thing outstanding was your approval.

    thank you
    recent retiree

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear Author,

    The students and professors read your blog at the SRC today. The dedicated Smile Army volunteer and the 2 school students returned today. The Dean immediately took them to his office, when he came back he had tears in his eyes . He asked the Smile ARmy volunteer and the school students to tell their story to all of us. The clarified that they indeed carried the unpleasant items to the Smile Garden however they never used them. They said that after reading your blogs they started a small project to clean the school of drugs and liquor. They worked with several addicts to get them to read the blogs as an incentive and got them to give up drugs. They said the blogs positivity was so powerful that the program was starting to make a dent on the drug usage. These addicts gave up their bad habits. The volunteer and the school students did not know where to dispose the items so they decided that the best place will be Smile Garden because this is the source of positivity. They did not realize that their acts will cause so much concern. They said that they did not even think that Dean can lose his job. They said they also did not consider that Smile Garden can be desecrated. They had tears in their eyes and they wanted to beg their forgiveness from you as they have inadvertently brought unpleasant objects to the Smile Garden.

    With this situation resolves, the Dean was full of Smile but he said that it is up to you whether or not to forgive them. The law professors were still asking him to inform the police but he is still waiting for your directions about this issue

    thanks
    Literature Fellow

    ReplyDelete
  9. Father say you yell father little today. Father say he yes mind. Father say why you make worst student monitor. Father say it no good idea because monitor will make everyone bad. Father say he no able go out because he sick. Father say he yell Kris (me) because he no take father to good doctor. Father say he yell Hannah because she make good food but father no able eat good. Father say he say he old almost 67

    (Hannah say father sick and in bad mood. She say she try you bake chicken recipe so Niklas can stay home if good food but father no like because he no able eat. She say now she only make soup for all. Niklas say grandpapa only head hurt but yell everyone. Me take day out from office and also buy ticket for theim park but father say he no want go because he head hurt. Me ask father to take ibuprofen from apotheke but he no like and say he need go big doctor. I no able get appointment because head ache happen all time but father no listen. I tell him that if we no go today then we lost money because ticket only for today and very expense but he say he no care. I say if ok to take Niklas in his place but father say Niklas need go on own ticket and not father. Me confuse. Me no no what do)

    Kris (Germany)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Another fresh new blog! How does Smile do it? !!

    cool Kyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dont you worry about Smile's prowess!! She is brilliant

      Just enjoy
      newbie

      Delete
  11. Oh Myyyy Gawd! This is no good. Every single day! Can someone help? I know, I know, I need to be kind

    Thank you mrizvi. This is a very brilliant comment

    ReplyDelete
  12. Calm down Plunker. Dont be overly dramatic. At least these are not alternative facts :-)

    Thanks mrizvi. Appreciate you letting us know that this is a good blog

    ReplyDelete
  13. My Smile is amazing! She is an amazing white butterfly watcher, She is an amazing therapist. She is an amazing writer. She has amazing family. What an amazing person my Smile is!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Today's blog is yet another evidence of the brilliance of Smile's authoring. This blog will compete and win against any of the established or known brands. Bring your Herriots, Chaucer, Dickens, or any one else you like and see if they can compete with this. Dont take my word for it. just have a look at this

    "White Butterflies competing to go to Flowers of
    Their choice so many Birds -- Sparrows and
    small Black Ones walking around also
    jumping from Tree to Tree

    Sometimes Breeze Touches My Face and
    I say Thank You God right away "

    Brilliant mastery of literature!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hello Readers Family
    Thanks Linda Dave Boris Batman Keith N Kyle Newbie Literature Fellow Cleo
    Jimmy Tiara Kim Retiree Group Brenda Craig Marg mrizvi Plunker Jasmeet Cynthia
    Superwoman Karen Happy Reader and Mother in Law Kris Thanks All My Anonymous and Multilingual Readers Thanks Everyone

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk