Note of Thanks


Image result for front yard houses pictures











Kris My Dear Friend
Don't Yell at Niklas 
No one takes Me to Coffee
House I go on My own

I Take Him to Give Treats
Why Father and You 
Yell at Niklas and Please 
don't say anything Before 
His Friends

We have to Respect His Dignity
If We don't How can He Give Respect
and Love to You and to Father

It is always Give and Take in
All Relationships

Please don't Skip Your Office
Father has to Realize
Work is Important
Entertainment comes after

Father's Story Starts with
when You Niklas I did This 
I did That

Parents have to take care of
Their Kids Not a Big Deal
It Gives Happiness to All
Parents

Kids & Grand Kids are Our Dream 
Our Future Our Life
Everything for us

We have to Let Them Flourish
and Not to Put Pressure on
Them all the Time and
asking Them to Pay Back


My Dear Friend Doing
2 Jobs You have to talk
and share
Your Thoughts

Like about the Cake 
You Got for Them and
Other Things Please don't stop Talking
Not Good for Health


Retirees My Dear Friends
We are Friends and also
Family You can ask
Anything anytime


My Dear Readers Family
Research was My Career
Writing is My Passion

It is Wednesday 23 Degrees Beautiful
Morning I am Back to Work after
about Two Weeks 

I was busy with My Family at Home
This is Not a Library Not a Club
This is like a Second Home for Me

I am having My Morning Walk at
My Driveway after long time it is
9.25 I am waiting for My Friend's
Black SUV

Birds calling Me from Different Spots
Yesterday My Son was Lawn Mowing
He moved the Red Wooden Bench
under The Tree

At this Time it is under Shade a Nice Spot
to Have a Seat and Relax but I Love to
Walk around I put My Small Blue Bag
the Souvenir from One of My Grandson

He is Studying Medicine in Dominican
I also put My Silver water Bottle My Grandson
Master Golden gave Me on Mothers Day
Last Year

My Friend is here to Pick Me up so I have to go
I am sitting in My Office Cubicle writing
My Blog after 10 Minutes I will go to the
Next Room to make Teams for Playing Darts

I will be Back here to have My Light Lunch
One Cheese Triangle 3 Crackers one small
Fruit Yogurt Banana was not available it
doesn't matter

We have to adjust nothing is like end of the world
I will browse " Birds and Bloom " magazine and
enjoy My Time 

At 1 pm will go to the Next Room to make
Teams for Playing Carpet Bowling
I am working Full Time Today will be done
at 3 pm go Home where

My Grandsons will be waiting for Me to Have
Their Snacks I will be more than Happy to be
with Them Cut Fruits or give whatever They want

My Daughter in Law will go for some
Appointment after 4 pm I will Take care of Kitchen
I Love to Cook 

It is Sort of Meditation We take the Ingredients
of our Choice to change into the Dish We choose
to put on Dinner Table

Today I will do Stir Fry Potatoes with Fresh Dill
Kids will have Baked Chicken with Fries

I Feel Happy to Live in Day Tight Compartment
We have to make use of all 24 Hours
God Graciously keeps on Providing us
Every Morning

We have to make use of that taking Help of
Our Mind and our Body 

To make ourselves Happy and to spread
Messages of Happiness to Family and
Friends and to All Creatures
With a Note of Thanks to Dear God

Comments

  1. I have posted the blog in Smile Corner. The city councillor came in today

    ReplyDelete
  2. I lost the race to post the blog on our corporate notice boards. It was already posted when I got there. Of course, there was also a box of fresh SDs with a note from SA

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was in early so was able to post the blog. There was a box of SDs there but no donut for poster today

      Craig

      Delete
  3. This blog is my lifeline. I don't know why you don't write for me

    N

    ReplyDelete
  4. My Smile is awesome! She is an awesome full time worker! She is an awesome councillor. She is an awesome snack giver. She is an awesome friend to readers family. What an awesome person my Smile is!!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have posted the blog in all notice boards in lobbies A, B, C and D.

    Jimmy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SWN was fantastic. We took the nature trail today. Lots of discussion about Smile's blog today. Many found it to be very uplifting

      Cleo

      Delete
    2. SWS is getting bigger. We also talked about the blog

      Tiara

      Delete
  6. Dear Madam Smile, You so good. I so happy that I cry again. I go to all job worker and talk lot. I tell them about cake that it because my Madam and grandbaby graduate. I tell them that they need sing happy graduate for them. They did that. They also happy that I talk. Mr. Supervisor come and I tell him that I happy. He say he happy to because it no good if job worker no talk. I say him I need go prey for my Madam. He say but you prey 2 day ago. I say no, I prey every day at night and sometime in morning to. I think he head pain. I do 2 proud job and always read blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Author,

    The retirees did not go for our walk today as we were too tired from our walk from yesterday. We instead went for the reading of the blog

    The retired chef led the reading of the blog today. He indicated that the meditation that you described is exactly the emotions that chefs feel as they are crafting the meals. The retired chef is very well versed in cooking as he was the star chef in several 5-star properties. He pointed out that most of the artform that you describe in your blogs is only achieved by a select few after many years of practice. He also confessed that despite his achievements, he only reached these heights a handful of times only. Based on your encouragement, he has asked for tips on cooking as he still loves it

    The retired marine biologist who was wondering that you did not do any research is flabbergasted. He could not believe that you did research as well as wrote. He pointed out that usually good scientists are not good writers. The retired CEO and others made some jokes at his expense. He has recently joined us so is not aware of your capabilities

    thanks
    recent retiree

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear Author,

    The students and the professors read your blog today at the Smile Garden. We read the blog in shade with birds all around us. The Smile Feeders are doing a great job. There have been several more who have signed up. We are now at 35 feeders. We are wondering if we should add more bird feeders as we have lots of volunteers. If you can please provide your suggestion?

    The Dean invited some high school students from a local school. He did that because the school has a bad reputation and there are lots of drugs there. He is theorizing that by listening to your blog, even the worst students will get better. He intends to carry out the experiment over several weeks in partnership with the university management and the local school board. Based on today's reading, looks like he is going in the right direction because one of the student asked for the blog to repeated twice

    thank you
    Literature Fellow

    ReplyDelete
  9. Father say you yell father lot today. Father say he yes mind. Father say he no Niklas friend when they baby so father no no why Niklas big deal. Father say Niklas and Kris need respect and love father. Father say he need remind Kris when Kris Niklas because Kris forget. Father say if Kris no pay back then who pay back father? Should father go ask nabor to payback? Father say you need yell you Hannah that there is no Fruit Yogurt Banana. Father say he say he old almost 67

    (Hannah say you good idea that cook is like meditation. Hannah say she will try learn because she need cook lot different thing. Hannah say father very nice because he say her to make banana smoothie afternoon. Father want Fruit Yogurt Banana in morning. She say she will go store to get. Niklas say grandpapa no care Niklas. Niklas say he go mcdonald all day. He no smoke but he need drink in mall because he friend do but no in front parent or grandpapa. Me yell Niklas because he say he drink. Me yell him because he no good like you Niklas. Hannah happy. Father happy. Niklas drink. Me confuse. Me no no what do)

    Kris (Germany)

    ReplyDelete
  10. My Smile is amazing! She is an amazing cook. She is an amazing advisor. She is an amazing writer. What an amazing person my Smile is!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. A new blog today. Smile is great.

    cool Kyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Smile is a factory of ideas. Just enjoy the blog and expect that there will be a fresh one tomorrow

      newbie

      Delete
  12. This blog provided a fresh perspective for our meeting. People were complaining about minor things but after I read the blog, they agreed that we need to manage set backs in a stride. As Smile said "it doesn't matter"

    Keith Walker

    ReplyDelete
  13. Heellllloooo!! Is anyone home? Anyone listening?? I know, I know

    Thank you mrizvi. What a brilliant comment. Way to go

    ReplyDelete
  14. Just Caaaaaaaaaaalllmmmm down Plunker. Reeeeeeeeeeellllaaax. Remember what Smile will like us to do

    Fantastic comment mrizvi. Hope school is going well. Exam time these days?

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is yet another example of how Smile uses her folksy style to deliver a very deep and serious message. It is like packing broccoli in chocolate syrup

    "Fruit Yogurt Banana was not available it
    doesn't matter

    We have to adjust nothing is like end of the world
    I will browse " Birds and Bloom " magazine and
    enjoy My Time "

    Absolutely brilliant

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hello Readers Family
    Thanks Boris Keith N Kyle Newbie Batman Plunker mrizvi Literature Fellow Cleo
    Karen Superwoman Retiree Group Kim Tiara Jimmy Brenda Craig Marg Kris Thanks
    All My Anonymous and Multilingual Readers Thanks Everyone

    ReplyDelete
  17. This blog is my lifeline. I don't know why you don't write for me..


    gclub online
    goldenslot
    สูตรบาคาร่า

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk