Smile Recipe ------ Baked Chicken


Image result for garden pictures












My Dear Readers 
Dear Retirees and 
Dear Retired Chef

Dear Dietitian 
Dear Nutritionist

Dear Cafe Manager
My Dear Student Friends
            &
All My Dear Readers




Take Baking Tray arrange Chicken legs or
Big Pieces of Chicken

Take a Bowl
Mix Yogurt 2%
Ginger Paste \
Garlic Paste /  I use Fresh -- Blend and Keep
                        in Bottles in Fridge it will be Good
                        for Weeks

You can use to Taste I put more as It is
Therapeutic Ginger good for Digestion
Garlic for Heart

Add Oil  in the mixing Bowl it will give Taste
and color
I use Olive oil

Red Chili Powder
Black Chili Powder
Salt to Taste
Tomato Paste to Give color


Mix Everything in the Bowl with Spoon
If it is too Thick mix some water
Now spread this on Both sides of Chicken
Pieces

I always use Hands
I think I can spread well using Hand
Tools from God are always the Best

Marinade for couple of Hours
Overnight in Fridge will give Good Results

Otherwise at room Temp
for couple of Hours
Cover with Foil

Heat Oven to 375 Put Tray right away
for 30 Minutes raise Temp to 400 for
30 minutes after that 450 for 15 Minutes
Check how much water in Tray left

There has to be some water I mean
The Sauce in the Tray
Don't completely Dry it out
It will taste  --  Juicy Chicken

If You want to Broil take the Foil off
and Broil just for 2 Minutes

Make sure some water has to be there in the Tray
You can regulate time accordingly

You can add Potato --  for Potato leave skin on
Wash Cut into Big pieces if small 
take as it is 
Microwave

Then Put in the Tray with Chicken
after raising Temp to 450 
Cook for 5 Minutes
to absorb the Sauce in the Tray

 You can add Green Peas
Cherry Tomato and
Green Peppers of any Type

It is important to
Leave enough Water in the Tray
otherwise it will not be Tasty 

Before Broil You can Coat 
The Chicken in the Tray

with mixing Paprika Powder

or Tomato Paste or Ketchup 

whatever is available

in Oil and some water
also pinch of Salt Mix and
with spoon put a Layer of that Mixture
to give Color to the Dish

I Don't use Food Colors

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk