Smile Recipes -- Beef Sandwiches


Image result for flowers on a table pictures











My Dear Readers Family
Some of My Friends

My Dear Retirees
Dear Retired Chef
I Think also
Committee on Nutrition
asking for My Recipes

I use in making
Dishes to Put on the Dinner Table
for My Family

I start writing another Blog
For My Recipes
from Today

I wait for Your Comments
to continue

I mean -- You Like it or Not
Please let Me Know
Thank You




I make My Own Recipes for My Family
Dinner Table sometimes Snacks
I am writing for My Readers Family
If You like to Try


Take any Bread of Your Choice

I had White Bread Slices 
also Multigrain Bread Slices

My Grand Kids Like White Bread
while We like the other one

Multigrain slices were Big so I cut into Half

Baked Ground Beef was in the Freezer
I put in microwave for 1 Minute
then taken as much as I needed
the rest Frozen piece will go to Freezer
to use next time 

I always like to use some Fresh stuff
so chopped some Onion 

Take one spoon of any oil you have
I used olive cooking oil to oil both
Sides of Bread Slice 

Put the Baked Ground Beef just a thin layer
spread chopped onion a Pinch of
Ground Black Pepper some Crushed
Red Chili which We use for Pizza

Cover with the other Blank Piece of Bread
which is also oiled on both sides
Put in the Sandwich Maker 

Plug it on You will get the Crispy
Sandwiches Ready to serve in just
2 Minutes

We had These sandwiches in Lunch
Kids also liked it very Much
which surprised Me

I Baked the Ground Beef with My own Recipe
I will write it Down after if 
You want

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk