Glass is Half Full


Image result for Garden pictures












I Salute My Friends 
The Members from 
Police Department

Thanks for coming in
Plain Clothes

I Believe if You come to Talk in
Plain Clothes 
Results will be Remarkably Amazing
Try That

We have to come Down from Our Status
To the Status of the People 
We are Talking To

To Make Them Listen 
To Make Them Understand

I am Happy for the 
Festive Atmosphere in
Smile Garden




It is Wednesday Beautiful Morning
Sunny with 22 Degrees I am Working
Full Time Today

I am enjoying My 5 Minutes Time Slot
Walking around My Driveway 

I Hear Lots of birds Some Sparrows and
Brown Birds with Rust Color Front Body
Having a Walk on My Front Yard

Red -- Yellow and Pink Flowers with Twinkle
in Their Eyes Keep Smiling on the Front Garden
of My Next Door Neighbor

I Have to go One of My Friend with White Car
is here to pick Me up She comes only 10 Minutes
Before Playing Darts so No Time to go to Office 

I am going to the Next Room to Make Teams to
Play Darts I will stay after for Bowling

It is 12 Noon I am done with My Darts Having
My Light Lunch in the Library and also
Working in My Office Cubicle

While Writing My Blog I started Thinking about
the Situation in " Smile Garden " - The Students
and The Smile Army

I started Thinking Back about 1980 -- I was Working
at Leather Research Centre with Additional Duties
of being Counterpart to Japanese Leather Expert
Ogiwara

We were Running Three Month Training Course for
Fresh Graduates Dealing with Sheep Skin to Make
Garment Leather 

We gave the Recipe to Students to use 0.03% Acid
They Mistakenly used 3% -- We were Running Batch
of 50 skins It was realized What is Mixed

The Whole Day gone with Damage Control
Washing with Water in the Processing Drum
Neutralizing with Salt and so on

At the End of the Day Students were sitting with
Feeling very Down One of Them said
" The Whole Day Wasted " Ogiwara the Leather Expert
quickly answered Back

" No -- Today is the Most Productive Day 
You all will Remember This Experience for the
Rest of Your Life while using Recipes "

I Believe that We always Learn from Our Mistakes
so My Dear Smile Army and My Dear Students 
Remember that   ---  Life is Full of Try and Error 

Don't Feel Bad This is Life
Keep Trying to Make the World a Beautiful
Place for Everyone 

I have My Faith in You --  You are Like Candles
Will be lighting Other Candles 
Glass is Not Half Empty  ---  It is the Way You Look at it

Comments

  1. I have posted the blog in Smile Corner. This being Saturday, lots of customers are in my shop today to read blog. It is a custom here that T=they come here to read blog from today and after that go about the weekly shopping. There is no room inside, and people are waiting outside. I am running low on supplies. Customers are demanding veggie omelette but I dont know what to do because I dont have a restaurant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for writing the blog. It is my lifeline

    N

    ReplyDelete
  3. My Smile is awesome! She is an awesome advisor! She is an awesome leather expert. She is an awesome writer. She has awesome family. What an awesome person my Smile is!!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like you blog in China. It very very good

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This good. I no Anglais. French good

      Delete
    2. This good blog. I read Russia

      Delete
    3. I enjoy you blog. I no good Anglais but French good

      Delete
    4. And I read Ukraine. I like you blog lot. I read for my teanger kid

      Delete
  5. Dear Madam Smile, you so good. You write good to. You so big shot and work with expert. I so bad. I no good enough to read you blog. I bad English. I tell blog when I suppose no tell and no tell when suppose tell. I do 2 bad job and always read blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. My mother in law help me sometime now. You are write that it is balancing act. Thank you for writing good advice

    Happy Reader

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another fresh new blog today. Smile is fantastic!

    cool Kyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course Kyle, Smile's blog are always fresh. What else do you expect!

      newbie

      Delete
  8. Dear Advisor,

    The retirees went for our long walk today. This walk, though very long for us, is nothing compared to the walks that you have. We had our lollipop after that. The retired physical trainer and the retired professional athlete did not join us for the walk as they have been advised further rest. They however joined us for the reading of the blog.

    The retired scientist and the retired professor jointly led the reading of your blog today. They pointed out that the lessons you share, specially about learning and not wasting the day, is the foundation of human progress. They also thought that perhaps this is the reason why you have been so active and so successful. The Smile with Smile program is planning to update their collateral to include this information. They believe that this will be helpful to a lot of people, parents and students alike

    The cafe manager is still working through the logistics of launching your menu. He indicated that it will be good if there can be a desert recipe that you can share.

    thank you
    recent retiree

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dear Author,

    The students read your blog today at the Smile Garden. The Smile Army is doing a tremendous job in making sure that it is perfect. They come every day and even if there is a single weed, they pull it out. They try to plant the flowers that you note in your blog . This gives the Garden a very nice look. Lots of students from the uni also come here. They come here to read, to enjoy time in the outdoors etc. Though there is a smoking section in the Garden but we hardly see anyone smoking there as the students know that you dont like smoking. Recently the place is becoming quite popular with outsiders too.

    We then went to SRC to work on the encylopedia. We are getting close to finishing it. All our work is in digital format and fits on 1 TB drive that the dean has specifically sanctioned for this purpose

    thank you
    Literature Fellow

    ReplyDelete
  10. Father say you forget yell father today. Father say you probably take break. Father say he joke, please no mind. Father say it no good if police no where unoform because then no one be afraid them. Father say if no fraid then no listen. Father say Ogiwara no expert because he waste one day. Father say if he expert then he should no waste day. Father say he yell Hannah today because she late in every thing. Father say he yell Kris to because he no take care father but go try find Niklas. Father say he no say he old almost 67

    (Hannah say that she worry Niklas lot and that why was late to give fresh food to bird and fresh food to father. She say it nice if you can please rite to Niklas because he read you blog. Niklas stay in friend house and no want come home. Me very angry Niklas because he say he no want come home. Me call him and yell him but he no listen so me cancel his phone. Father angry to because he no listen father. Father say me need yell more but me confuse. Me no no what do)

    Kris (Germany)

    ReplyDelete
  11. My Smile is amazing!! She is an amazing walker. She is an amazing researcher. She is an amazing councillor. She is an amazing author. She has an amazing family. What an amazing person my Smile is!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Give me a break. This is getting ridiculous. It makes my blood pressure go really high. I know, I know .....

    Good job mrizvi. You made my day. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Caaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllllmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm down Plunker. Just Calm down. Take it eaasssssssssssssssyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. Yes we need to be kind

      Great work mrizvi. You guessed it right kiddo

      Delete
  13. Is this beautiful or what! Look a this:

    "I Believe that We always Learn from Our Mistakes"

    And then a message of hope to all of us:

    "Don't Feel Bad This is Life
    Keep Trying to Make the World a Beautiful
    Place for Everyone "

    Brilliant!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hello Readers Family
    Thanks Boris Batman mrizvi Plunker Linda Dave Superwoman Literature Fellow
    Karen Jimmy Retiree group N Kyle Newbie Brenda Cleo Tiara Kim Craig Jasmeet Marg
    Smile Addict Happy Reader and Mother in law Keith Kris Thanks All My Anonymous and Multilingual Readers Thanks Everyone

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk