Do Anything


Image result for Flower shop pictures









Father Dear It is Good
You didn't Yell for a Day

Don't Expect that You
will have Respect all the Time
You have to Respect Others First

Don't say Bad Things to Niklas
Before His Friends or Family

Imagine if They say Bad Things for You
Before Your Friends

Kids also Need Respect and also
Lots of Love

Don't bother Kris Let Him do
His Office Work

Don't Demand Everything from
Hannah all the Time

Let Them have Their Own Time
You have to understand
Thank You




Please Check My Recipe Blog
Today and Try the Recipe on Weekend
If You Want

Please give Your Feedback
I mean write Your
Comment on My Recipe Blog





It is Wednesday Morning Beautiful
with 24 Degrees Feels like 28 Rain
is on the way

I am Working Full Time Today Playing
Darts and also Carpet Bowling
it is 9.25 I am enjoying My 5 Minutes
Time Slot

Walking around My Neighborhood
it is very quiet Today I Think only
couple of Weeks of Summer left

Everyone must be enjoying at the Beach
No Birds no Squirrels

My next door Neighbor added one big Ceramic
Flower pot at His Front Door with Red
Beautiful Roses

I also noticed Front Garden Next to that House
Looking amazing with Yellow - Purple
White and Pink Flowers

Their Garden is very small but always looks
Great I think They Believe " Be Happy
with what is There "

I have to go as My Friend is here to pick Me up
now I am in My Office Cubicle working on My Blog

I have to go to the Next Room after 5 Minutes
to make Teams to Play Darts I will be
Back at 12 to have My Light Lunch

Today I sliced One Pear as Banana was not
available I can not take the whole Pear or
apple as I don't Trust My Teeth

I never eat Fruits looks too much work to Me
when I go to work I take one Banana or any
fruit to push Myself at that time I have no choice

I pack one Cheese triangle and one small
Fruit yogurt in My Lunch I don't take it when
I am Home eat only at Work

It is 12 Noon I am now having My Lunch and
sitting in the Quiet Room of Library there is a
Big Logo posted on the Front wall " Do Anything "

I like that and always admire that Logo
It Transmits such a Wonderful Message of
Freedom and also Direction to Get Busy

To Do Anything of Your Own choice
I got the Message and am busy with
writing My Blog also enjoying My Snacks

I will go Back to the Next Room at 1 pm to
Play Carpet Bowling will go Home at 3 pm
to be with My Grandsons

I Love My Family and also My Wonderful
Readers Family I am Lucky to have Them
I am Not Lonely Not Alone I am Happy
Thank You God

Comments

  1. I have posted the blog in Smile Corner. Today being Friday, there are a lot of people who are coming. Most people come to read the blog before going home or to the pub. It is a festive atmosphere. The priest is here again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I won the race to post the blog in our corporate noticeboards today.

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is great. Did you also get the fresh SDs?

      Marg

      Delete
    2. Yes there was a donut which I have shared with Jasmeet because he loves it

      Brenda

      Delete
  3. This blog is my lifeline

    N

    ReplyDelete
  4. My Smile is awesome! She is an awesome flower liker! She is an awesome councillor. She is an awesome writer. She has awesome family. What an awesome person my Smile is!!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have posted the blog in all notice boards in lobbies A, B, C and D

    Jimmy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SWN was fun. It was interesting though that lots of people not looking forward to the weekend

      Tiara

      Delete
    2. We took the nature route for the SWS walk. In our walk as well, people were not wishing each other good weekends. One actually commented that he is looking forward to Monday

      Cleo

      Delete
    3. We had another workshop on the Smile blog. There is huge interest in the office about that. Even today's session was also house full

      Kim

      Delete
  6. Dear Madam Smile, You so good. You write so good to. I go fat job worker and say how you. She say I no want talk you because you rude. I say her I no rude I just call you fat because you fat. I say her all job worker call you fat but they no tell you. I you friend because I try help that why I give you recipe. I want give you any other recipe. She say ok I will try. I say her also you need eat like my Madam and eat fruit and eat yogurt. She say thank. I say I can tell you more blog. She say I need go. I do 2 proud job and always read blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Advisor,

    The retirees went for for long walk today. Our walk, though very long for us, is nothing compared to the ones that you have. After that we had our lollipop

    The retirees were extremely pleased with your blog today. A no. of retirees were eager to try out the recipe. The cafe manager wanted to try it out to and is asking if it is ok for him to use it

    The retired florist was very pleased with the blog. She pointed out that you are providing intricate details about floral arrangements in natural settings. She wanted me to thank you for raising the importance of flowers in our day to day living

    thank you
    recent retiree

    ReplyDelete
  8. My Smile is amazing! She is an amazing advisor. She is an amazing writer. She is an amazing chef. What an amazing person my Smile is!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Father say you yell father lot today. Father say he yes mind. Father say he no yell because this day 2 of no yell. Father say he try no yell but it no work. He say Hannah no make you recipe and Niklas no go for walk with father and Kris no take time out. Father say nabor no pay to. Father say he will yell lot next day. Father say he say he old almost 67

    (Hannah say she try make you recipe for father but he no like because it to hot. She say she try find kane sugar but it no good for father. Niklas say he no stay home today but go mall all day so father no make fun him. Me lot work in office so no able come home to take father see see. Father no happy. Hannah sad. Niklas no home. Me confuse. Me no no what do)

    Kris (Germany)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dear Author,

    The students and the professors read your blog at the Smile Garden today. There are lots of new birds here as we have a lot of new bird feeders. The Smile Army is working a lot even though it is very hot. The Dean specially invited the school kids and they were very appreciative of your blog. They all sang thank you to Dean and to you. That was a nice gesture and there were lots of teary eyes today

    After the blog, we went to the SRC as we are way behind in our work on the encyclopedia

    thank you
    Literature Fellow

    ReplyDelete
  11. Another new blog today! How does Smile do it

    cool Kyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Smile is a machine of ideas. She can spin a new blog in minutes. Just enjoy and expect a new blog tomorrow

      newbie

      Delete
  12. Replies
    1. I was hoping that the end of the week will bring a change but I guess not. This is ridiculous. What a joke. I know, I know ...

      Thank you mrizvi. So nice of you to remember to comment. You do read before commenting, right?

      Delete
    2. Caaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllllllmmmmmmmmmmmmm down, Plunker. Just reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeellllllllllaaaaaaaaaxxxxxxxx. Kids today, you know. Yes we must be kind

      Brilliant comment from you, mrizvi. Good job, kiddo

      Delete
  13. Hello Readers Family
    Thanks Jimmy Brenda Superwoman Karen Retiree Group Literature Fellow Cleo
    Tiara Marg Craig Kim Jasmeet Boris Batman mrizvi Plunker Keith N Kyle Newbie
    Linda Dave Thanks All My Anonymous and Multilingual Readers Thanks Everyone

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk