Smile Recipes ------ Bread Pudding


Image result for house backyard pictures











My Dear Readers 
Dear Retirees and 
Dear Retired Chef

Dear Dietitian 
Dear Nutritionist

Dear Cafe Manager
My Dear Student Friends
            &
All My Dear Readers




Take any White Bread
Cut the Slices into 4 Square Pieces 

Spread the Bread Pieces in Baking Tray
Sprinkle Sugar ---- Enough to Taste Sweet
Pour Milk in Tray over the Bread and Sugar

For Half of the Bread 
Pour One and Half Liter Milk 
 ---  Homo Milk ---  I use 2%

Any Milk Doesn't Matter
Homo will give Creamy Touch 

Sprinkle  Shredded Sweet Coconut
Spread Almond Slices

You can Sprinkle just a pinch of Yellow Food Color
Or any Food Color of Your Choice

Put The Tray in Oven at 375
Don't Cover
Don't Wait for The Temperature
Put The Tray right away

Check after 30 Minutes
You can Leave it in the Oven 
for more Time to Bake

Keep an eye on the Liquid Left in the Tray
Not Too Dry  --  Not Too Watery

Broil for just 2 Minutes
It will be Tasty Bread Pudding

Broil will Give Color to 
Almond and Coconut

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk