Smile Recipe ----- Baked Ground Beef


Image result for Backyard Houses pictures






My Dear Readers 
Dear Retirees and 
Dear Retired Chef

Dear Dietitian 
Dear Nutritionist

Dear Cafe Manager
My Dear Student Friends
            &
All My Dear Readers




Take Ground Beef or any Meat
in Baking Tray

Ginger and Garlic Paste
I Blend Fresh Garlic and Fresh Ginger
Keep in Refrigerator in Bottles

Yogurt    ------   I use 2% in cooking

Chopped Bell Pepper
Chopped Onion and
Chopped Fresh Tomato

Tomato Paste  -----   it will give color
to the Dish

Open the Tomato Paste Can
Spread the content in Plastic Seal Bag
and Put in Flat Position in Plate

Store in Freezer
Take small piece of this Frozen Paste
whenever You want


Olive oil or any cooking oil
Will give Fullness

Red Chili Powder
Crushed Red Chili
Black Chili Powder
and Salt

Use All the Spices to Taste
Mix Everything in the Ground Meat
and cover the Dish with Foil

Heat the Oven to 375 don't wait
for Temperature just put the Tray
in the Oven for about an Hour

Time will depend on the quantity
of Meat and the size of Tray


Check the Dish and increase the Temp to
400 for 15 minutes after that take Foil
off and increase the Temp to 450 for 15 Minutes

Your Dish will be ready for Sandwiches
take it with Rice or Bread


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk