Flea Market


Image result for flowers plants pictures











Dear Linda and Dave 
Enjoy Your vacation
Thanks for writing
Your Comment from there


It is Saturday Morning cloudy
still Beautiful as No Rain No Snow
not so Windy

I told You earlier all My Weekends
are planned so I started doing My Laundry
before having My Breakfast

Two Loads Today as I have to change
My Bed Sheets too everything was
going on side by side with My Breakfast
and TV program

It was all done by 10.30 My Son was going
to Flea Market and Home Depot
I never miss any chance to get out

I take these things as Signals from God
We have to avail every opportunity
it helps to keep us going

My Son had a List of " To Do Things "
but first We went to Frenchman's Bay
to have a look at water level of the Lake

In the Morning News they mentioned that
Water Level in Lake is one Meter Higher and
will be more in couple of Days as more
Rain to come is in Forecast

We noticed it was real High they closed
the Pedestrian Side a Big Portion of the Beach
on the other Side so many Benches are
Marked with Yellow Tape as not safe

Big Trees are about to dislocate as their Roots
are fully exposed and look about to fall down

Parking Lot of the Lakeside Restaurant
started going to be under Water
Kids Play Area is closed now

We were walking and looking around
it was Great to be there as I saw lots of Birds
also the Black small Bird with deep Red Wings

Birds singing and partying around as not
many People there so They must be feeling
safe and enjoying Their Time alone

Our Next Stop was Flea Market where
I had My favorite fresh Sugar cane juice
and My Son had Panzerotti

While My Son visiting Home Depot I was
walking around the Big area outside
where Flower Baskets and all the
Beautiful Flowers were on Display

It is Summer so most of the Big Stores
have Green House and Flower Shop outside
Hanging Baskets were $ 20 small
Flower Pots $ 10

After going Home Depot when we were
coming back I asked My Son to drop Me at
Tim Horton to enjoy My Time alone Slot

I will sit down to write My Blog
will talk to My Readers Family
This is like Faucet of Happiness
One of My Lifelines

I will walk Home taking the same Route
going to Flower Shop across and enjoying
on the way Birds and Plants of all Shades
of Green

I will go to My Brother's Place at night
He lives in Aurora 40 minutes away from Pickering
He called couple of Families for a get together

Comments

  1. I have posted the blog in Smile Corner

    ReplyDelete
  2. I lost the race to post the blog in our corporate notice boards.

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was in early so was able to post the blog. There was a box of SDs there but no donut for poster today

      Marg

      Delete
  3. My Smile is awesome! She is an awesome advisor! She is an awesome councillor. She is an awesome writer. She is an awesome friend to readers family. What an awesome person my Smile is!!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for being my lifeline

    N

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have posted the blog in all notice boards in lobbies A, B, C and D

    Jimmy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SWS was a great. We decided to go on the nature route. As usual, we talked about today's blog

      Tiara

      Delete
    2. SWN was fun too. We also talked about the blog. Participants could not believe that Smile has so contrasting personality traits that she goes for walk in freezing cold weather, does meditation, goes to Flea markets, goes to beaches in stormy weather!

      Cleo

      Delete
    3. The toastmasters meeting today was about Smile's blog about active living. There a lot of people who were there and the consensus was that Smile's blogs inspire us to be the most active that we can be

      Kim

      Delete
  6. Dear Madam Smile,

    You so good. You write good too. Mr. Supervisor come and say how you. I say angry with Madam only son because he take her to very danger place. He say I no understand. I say he take her to place where tree falling. What if tree fall Madam. He say why you cry. I say I cry because I angry that he eat big food and only give juice to Madam. I think he remember joke. I do 2 proud job and always read blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Advisor,

    The retirees went for our long walk today. This walk, though very long for us, is nothing compared to the walks that you have. We had our lollipop after that.

    The retirees are still discussing your blog from yesterday. We decided to put the motion to a vote but it was slit 50-50. The retirees believe that we seniors provide a significant services to our families. Even for those who are not like you, we also contribute significantly to the well being of our kids. For example, one of the retiree member indicated that her daughter can go for walks because she is there for the grandkids. The grandkids are 13 and 15 year old. They also help her with the food but that's just a minor thing that they do for the grandmother.

    In discussing today's blog, the retirees were appreciative of the fact that you enjoy festive environments. There were quite a few retirees who voiced their concerns about your safety as you were going to a flood zone with your son who does not has a great record of taking you to safe places.

    The subcommittee on parenting are asking for your advice. The request is also coming from the Smile with Smile program subcommittee

    thank you
    recent retiree

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear Author,

    The students and the professors read your blog at the SRC. The students were surprised that you are not just active but enjoy life. One of the studious student pointed out that you enjoy life more than she does. The professors did not understand why you think it is fun to go a place which is flooded, they think that you can be using your time to read and write. Other professors pointed out that sugar cane juice in a flea market can be a health hazard, it is more prudent to eat only at home as it is healthy. Some of the students mentioned that you are probably doing that because you enjoy different experiences but we didnt challenge the professors too much as they may not be able to understand our point of view. We students felt that you are more like us and therefore can understand us.

    thank you
    Literature Fellow

    ReplyDelete
  9. Father say you forget yell father today. Father say he joke please no mind. Father say he angry with you Kris lot today because he take you to see see when see bad. Father say if tree fall then how you can run away because you old. Father say it good that he take you Flea market but why he get you juice only and no panzo. Father say he no say he old almost 67

    (Hannah say you need be care because if tree fall then it no safe. She say father also want drink sugar cane juice but she no able find sugar cane. Me try get sugar cane for father but I no able find. I will go far place tomorrow as my friend say they have new thing. Can you ask you Kris where he get sugar cane. I say Niklas that he need try find out about uni but he no try get scholarship. Me confuse. Me no no what do)

    Kris (Germany)

    ReplyDelete
  10. My Smile is amazing. She has an amazing author. She is an amazing writer. She is an amazing counsellor. What an amazing person my Smile !!

    ReplyDelete
  11. A new blog every day!!

    cool Kyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Enjoy the blogs, Kyle but be aware that these blogs are guaranteed for freshness. Yesterday was some very sobering thoughts about retirement living. Today Smile took us to a visit to the flooded lake and flea market, And rest assured that tomorrow will be something different.

      newbie

      Delete
  12. Ho Ho Ho. I guess this is la la land. Will this ever going to stop. My blood pressure shoots up and temp rises. It is absolutely crazy stuff

    Good job mrizvi. Way to go. Simply brilliant comment

    ReplyDelete
  13. Just reeelllax. Watch a movie. Just chill. The kids today are rebellious.

    mrizvi's comment is spot on. It is absolutely a good comment. Amazing how mrizvi was able to guess so accurately every day

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hello Readers Family
    Thanks Linda Dave Karen Batman mrizvi Plunker Boris N Kyle Newbie Jimmy
    Superwoman Keith Kris Literature Fellow Retiree Group Brenda Craig Marg
    Cleo Tiara Kim Thanks All My Anonymous and Multilingual Readers
    Thanks Everyone

    ReplyDelete
  15. I enjoy reading the blogs. It gives me good perspective and I find these blogs are uplifting

    Jose

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk