Don't Demand Please


Image result for Pear tree with flowers and red bench pictures














Kris My Dear Friend
if Father can not walk alone 
on Driveway or sit in the
Backyard alone

Please don't let Him go He has to
stay inside House 

Everything at the cost of Niklas 
Career not fair to Him

Please take stand for Niklas
He needs Love not Yell

You have to go to Work
and He to School 
on time Pl don't take too
much Pressure



It is 7 in the evening too hot Today
from 11 degrees to now 30 Degrees

I was on computer after coming back
from Library at 3 it was darts and Carpet
Bowling so I was working full time

For a change now sitting in My Backyard
on Red wooden Bench under the Pear Tree
it is full of white Flowers Grass under the
tree is looking beautiful with white petals
spread all around

Nice view with all the green and the Breeze
to enjoy soil under My feet is Muddy
because of lots of Rain 2 week back

It will be dry out as Sun is now awake
and is back to Work it was for months
for Me to be in My Backyard again

Thanks to Weather but soon Mosquitoes
will be here so enjoyment will be over
I mean sitting in Backyard not be fun

My Dear Retiree Friends I think it is not a good idea
to include the new section " What Not to Do as a Child "
in the Smile with Smile Program

In My opinion Respect has to commanded
not Demanded not through Yelling and by
Force same is Love 

My Eldest Grandson got His Admission
in the University of His choice We got the
News yesterday so We celebrated

I called Him in My room to surprise Him
with some small cash money as a reward
He didn't come I feel sad

After a while I talked to Him alone just for
a minute as Kids don't like long Talks
We have to give the Message with Love
and Politeness to make it effective

I mentioned about that and said
I think You didn't listen otherwise
You Love Me He said Yes

I added I trust You and gave Him Money
next Day when I called for something
He came right away in My room

To get Respect We have to give it first
We will get it back like the 3rd Law of Motion
whatever goes down comes back with the
same force I mean with same sentiments

Comments

  1. I have posted the blog in Smile Corner. This being Sunday, there are out of town visitors too. Our town people looks forward to Sunday as so many people come here from other places. The priest used some of the themes from the blogs. After church, the out of town visitors came to the Smile Corner. I served soda bread and apple tart to celebrate Smile's grandson's admission. Lots of people celebrating that here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Smile is awesome! She has awesome grandsons. She is an awesome writer! She is an awesome councillor. She is an awesome naturalist. She has awesome family. What an awesome person my Smile is!!

    PS: Congratulations to my amazing Smile on her grandson's admission

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. This good blog. I like in Russia and congratulate

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like blog. I no good Anglais but French good. Congratulate France

      Delete
    2. I enjoy blog and congratulate. It very good. I read China

      Delete
    3. I read you blog Italy and congratulate

      Delete
    4. Just wanted to let you know that you have followers in India also. We want to wish your grandson all the best

      Delete
  4. Dear Madam Smile, You so good. You write so good. I so happy that you grandson go university. I no happy that he no come when you call. You so nice him and no yell him like Kris father. Mr. Supervisor come and say how you. I say I happy. He say I know. I say how because I never tell. He say that he need go but if I need go to prey thank then I go during lunch. I say but how you know if I want ask. He say he need make urgent phone. I do 2 proud job and always read blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Advisor,

    The retirees went for our long walk today. After that we had our lollipop. This walk, though very long for us, is nothing compared to the walks that you have. The retirees instead went straight to the reading of your blog.

    The retirees held a special meeting as the first order of the business we passed a motion to congratulate you on your grandson's admission to the university. It is a great achievement and we have no doubt that you played a key role in this.

    The retirees then instructed the subcommittee managing the "Smile with Smile" program to update the collateral to remove the contents that you have asked them to remove. Thank you for suggesting it. They will be working late today but will ensure that this gets completed before they call it a day.

    We also voted on collaboration with the young scholars on the Smile Encyclopedia. The vote was slightly against this collaboration. The concern was that by undertaking collaboration, we will slow down on other initiatives. To provide more context, Smile Encyclopedia is one of the many programs that we have ongoing such as Smile with Smile, Mental Health and Well being, Joint Family Living, Physical Health and Nutrition, just to name a few. We will however provide the young scholars with whatever help that we can provide. We are looking to seek your approval before we convey this to the young scholars

    thank you and Congratulations again
    recent retiree

    ReplyDelete
  6. This blog is my lifeline. Thank you for writing every day, Congratulation to you about your grandson

    N

    ReplyDelete
  7. We did a small celebration for your grandson in our home today. Congratulations to you

    Happy Reader

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. and from me too. I dont understand why she always leave me out

      Mother in law (of the Happy Reader)

      Delete
  8. Dear Author,

    We read your blog at the SRC today. We were really happy that your grandson got acceptance. It is very exciting times for him and we are saying that based on our experience.

    We also were surprised that he did not come to you even though you are a doting grandmother. Hope you dont take offense but we feel he is more like his dad. It is good of you that you did not make this a big deal

    thank you
    Literature Fellow

    ReplyDelete
  9. Father say you yell him lot today. Father say he yes mind. Father say you do same as him like you sit on bench, go walk driveway, watch tele, go see see but you say father no do. Father say he no want say bad thing because he want say congratulation you because you Niklas. Father say you Niklas like his Niklas and dont come room. Father say he say he old almost 67

    (Hannah say you congratulation for you Niklas. She say it very good. Niklas say that he happy that you write for him and he happy about you Niklas. Me happy about you Niklas. Me yell Niklas because he need do same but he no do. Me confuse. Me no no what do)

    Kris (Germany)

    ReplyDelete
  10. My Smile is amazing! She has amazing grandchildren. She is an amazing advisor. She is an amazing councillor. She has amazing friends. What an amazing person my Smile is!!

    PS congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I was hoping that this is a celebratory day and we will have a different outcome. But ...... Yes I know, I know

    Great comment mrizvi. You are simply brilliant kiddo

    PS: Congrats Smile

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations Smile!

    Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelllllllllaaaaaaaxxxxxx Plunker. Just Caaaaaaaaaaalllllllmmmmmmmmmmm down. No need to waste your health and time on this

    You guessed correctly mrizvi. Way to go

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations Smile

    Keith Walker

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hearty felicitations to you and your grandson for the accomplishment

    Dave and Linda

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hello Readers Family
    Thanks Linda Dave Keith Happy Reader Happy Mother in Law Plunker mrizvi
    Batman Literature Fellow Superwoman Retiree Group Karen N Sheema Kyle
    Newbie Kris Kim Cleo Jimmy Brenda Tiara Craig Marg Jasmeet Boris
    Thanks All My Anonymous and Multilingual Readers Thanks Everyone

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk