Five Minutes Slot


Image result for back yard garden with flowers picture














My Dear Friend 
who is doing 2 Jobs

Please You have to focus
on job so leave Walk for now 
and take bus to go to Work

My Dear Retiree Friends
Please don't you worry about
asking things we are Friends  

Kris My Dear 
Rabbit comes in My Backyard
once a while and so do Birds

My Son takes Me to Lake when
He is free never takes Day off 
Lake is 8 to 10 minutes away 

Please ask Father to just relax
why everything going around
Father at Your Place 

You focus on Work and 
on Niklas why You call sick
because of Rabbit and Niklas 
is late to school for Birds

Hannah has to get up 35 minutes
early for Oatmeal to make 
Father Happy

Please try to manage Father
Everything will be worked out



Beautiful Sunny Morning a bit
windy still good I am enjoying my
Walk My 5 minutes Time alone Slot 

To walk around I keep My small blue
bag on red bench lying down on My
Front Yard 

Bench is at the side on the green grass
today I put my bag at the Front on My
Door step as I was scared to walk
on the grass

Dew drops were scattered like Pearls
all over the grass I don't want to crush
their beauty by walking on that

I started thinking that tricking Yourself
is the best way to enjoy Your Life
I always ask you to think positive

Think positive means skip all the
Realities of Life the Hard facts and
distract Yourself

I think my 5 minutes time alone slot
is to make my efforts to do that
I mentioned in My Blog earlier

I think it was " Ink Your Thoughts "
I tried to explain that our Thoughts
are our loud thinking 

We have to force ourselves to think
positive to get positive Thoughts
and write it down on paper

Like start writing Your Daily Journal
not for anyone else for Yourself

When we write it down it will be like print
and will be faxed to our Brain 

Brain will start sending positive Messages
to our Mind and Our Mind will give
orders to our Body to do positive action
to move in the positive Direction

It is Monday I am working part time
Today Darts only but I have Plans
for the rest of My Day

My Friend who used to come to pick Me up 
goes to Lawn Bowling in Summer so
He will not be coming but I have another
one She will come to pick Me up

Her Black Jeep is here so I have to go
Talk to You My Friends later

Comments

  1. I have posted the blog in Smile Corner

    ReplyDelete
  2. I lost the race to post the blog in our corporate notice boards.

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was in early so was able to post the blog. There was a box of SDs there but no donut for poster today

      Marg

      Delete
  3. My Smile is awesome! She is an awesome advisor! She is an awesome councillor. She is an awesome writer. She is an awesome friend to readers family. What an awesome person my Smile is!!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. This blog is my lifeline. Thank you for writing this every day

    N

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have posted the blog in all notice boards in lobbies A, B, C and D

    Jimmy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SWS was a great. We decided to go on the nature route. As usual, we talked about today's blog

      Tiara

      Delete
    2. SWN was fun too. We also talked about the blog. Participants could not believe that Smile has so contrasting personality traits that she goes for walk in freezing cold weather and also does meditation

      Cleo

      Delete
    3. The toastmasters meeting today was about Smile's blog about active living and meditation. There a lot of people who were there and the consensus was that Smile's blogs inspire us to be the most active that we can be

      Kim

      Delete
  6. Dear Madam Smile, I so happy today. I go job worker with video kid and say how you. She say I no wnat talk you because I angry. I say but I want to give you my car. She say you ok. Why you do that. I say because from now I go bus only. She say it no make sense. You car old but it work. You need use it. If you go by bus then it will take lot time because you need change many bus. I say yes and I need walk lot to but I will wake up 2 hour early. She say it no fair. Is you Madam try punish you. I say my Madam best she no punish anyone. She say I think you show blog to Mr. Supervisor to. I say I no tell him if he no ask. I do 2 proud job and always read blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Advisor,

    The retirees went for our long walk today. After that we had our lollipop. This walk, though very long for us, is nothing compared to the walks that you have. The retirees instead went straight to the reading of your blog.

    The retirees were very appreciative of your kind and generous nature. Thank you for forgiving our mistake. We have however started to do a deep dive of your previous blogs. There is a lot of material to cover and we dont anticipate that we will be able to do that so quickly. It will take weeks if not more. The retired data scientist is trying to establish a strategy so we can create a Smile blog encyclopedia or reference guide for us. He has started consultations with others to determine how it can be created. He mentioned that it is like putting an ocean in a bottle. In his past corporate projects, he has had some experience in dealing with large data issues, so he is hoping to leverage this experience

    thank you
    recent retiree

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear Author,

    The students and the professors went through your blog at the SRC. The Dean also participated in the blog reading. He also helped solve the problem from yesterday. He indicated that the blog actually belongs to all faculties. He said in addition to Literature, Psychology and Philosophy, the Sociology and Humanities departments should also be involved. We are starting to work on it based on his directions

    thanks
    Literature Fellow

    ReplyDelete
  9. Father say you yell father lot today. Father say he yes mind. Father say he no eat oatmeal alone, Hannah eat to. Father say he no go see see alone but Kris and Niklas go to. Father say he no get rabit in back garden so that why he need go far. Father say he Kris (me) and Niklas bad. They no help father look rabit like you Kris, that why he need yell them. Father say he say father old almost 67

    (Hannah say you try help her and Niklas which very nice you. She say it ok to get early 35 minute because father like oatmeal so he be active as you. Niklas say he problem in school because he go late so many day because grandpapa. Me office people yell me and father yell me. Me confuse. Me no no what do)

    Kris (Germany)

    ReplyDelete
  10. My Smile is amazing. She has an amazing family. She is an amazing writer. She is an amazing counsellor. What an amazing person my Smile is !!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This blog is nothing short of literary genius. Thanks for writing it

    newbie

    ReplyDelete
  12. Man. I guess the lunacy will never stop. Kids today. Will they ever learn

    Thanks mrizvi. Jolly good comment

    ReplyDelete
  13. You know Plunker that kids will be kids. Why worry about them. Some are worse than others. And I guess we are dealing with one of the bad one

    Fantastic job mrizvi for informing us that this is a good blog. Much appreciated

    ReplyDelete
  14. This blog is brilliant in it simplicity and profound philosophy. I used it to help with my meetings and it came in very handy. I talked about being positive and when people asked me as to how. I was struggling until I came across this blog. And all I had to do was read them this passage:

    "Think positive means skip all the
    Realities of Life the Hard facts and
    distract Yourself"

    This did the trick. It is brilliant

    thank you Smile
    Keith Walker

    ReplyDelete
  15. Sometimes I wonder , how can you be so positive and energetic.
    I am trying but still it requires a lot of commitment, not easy for normal people like us.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hello Readers Family
    Thanks Keith Boris Linda Dave Karen Plunker Sheema Batman mrizvi Superwoman
    Jimmy Kris Kim Brenda Cleo Tiara Jasmeet Craig Marg Literature Fellow
    Retiree Group N Kyle newbie Thanks All My Anonymous and Multilingual
    Readers Thanks Everyone

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk