Flora and Fauna


Image result for home garden pictures















It is 9.25 am beautiful bright Morning
the Tree at My Front Yard by the side
of Whites Road is now with full of
pinkish white flowers all around

The Twin Trees at My Neighbor's
Front yard are now feeling Happy
giving a Nod to Me may be they
read My Blog " Twin Trees "

The Tree next to them is now with not any
Flower left on it's Body but looks like settled
down and accepted the situation 

Across there is a Tree 12 ft tall with Red leaves
looking beautiful with it's slender Straight Body
it's Leaves all around giving a look
of a Trim outfit 

It looks like it is too much health conscious
following strict Diet Plan and used to go to Gym
anyway looking very smart

I think due to climate change Flora and Fauna
varies from place to place specially from
Continent to Continent

I am thinking about My Dear Friend Father
He is going for Rabbit hunt for Days

Kris taking Day off and Niklas going late
to school still not been able to see
Rabbit and Red Bird

Father My Dear please enjoy what is there
Canada and Europe differ in Climate
You can enjoy something else over there
which I am missing 

I see Rabbit and Red Bird in My
Back Yard not always still sometimes

I wish to say something to My Dear Reader
doing 2 Jobs that if You already spent
so much money on Your car so it is better to keep
it for a while but if it is giving problem
then sell it and buy a new one you can decide

To My Dear Retiree Friends it is always good
to collaborate so I think work with the people
I mean with Literature Fellow His Friends and
Professors Dean has a Great idea 

Still it is Your Decision so you people
have to decide You are doing great job
spreading My messages of Happiness
to Schools and to University

I am proud of all of You also of My Young
Friends who take buses and travel 2 hours
to do joint Reading with You people

I salute the Cafe Manager who is giving
discount to all My Readers He is playing
His part in putting Smile on People Faces

I Love You all My Friends
My Readers Family


Comments

  1. I have posted the blog in Smile Corner

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have posted the blog in all notice boards in lobbies A, B, C and D

    Jimmy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SWS was great. We decided to go on the nature route. As usual, we talked about today's blog

      Tiara

      Delete
    2. SWN was fun too. The participants were from all lobbies.

      Cleo

      Delete
  3. My Smile is awesome! She is an awesome rabbit spotter! She is an awesome red bird spotter. She is an awesome councillor. She is an awesome writer. She is an awesome friend to readers family. What an awesome person my Smile is!!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for being my lifeline

    N

    ReplyDelete
  5. I lost the race to post the blog in our corporate notice boards.

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was in early so was able to post the blog. There was a box of SDs there but no donut for poster today

      Craig

      Delete
  6. Dear Madam Smile, You so good. You write for me so many time. Mr. Supervisor come and say how you. I say I so happy that Madam write for me again. She very good. He say yes and you should do what your Madam say. I say yes she say to me not sell car. He say no, what you Madam say is that you do what you think is best. I say no she no say that . He say she say you decide and thats what she mean. I say thank but how you know because I no share blog with you. He say he need go to make important phone. I do 2 proud job and always read blog.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Father say you forget yell father today. Father say he joke, please no mind. Father say he watch tele today and tell Niklas to watch tele with grandpapa. Father say he watch lot program like Agatha Kristy and National Geographic. Father say he tell Niklas because he need learn from this show. Father say he tell Hannah to make good oatmeal because the one you make is good and make you strong but one she make is no make father strong. Father say he no say he old almost 67

    (Hannah say she like you blog because it give lot idea about Canada. Niklas say that grandpapa want walk alone after watch show and make him stand on driveway. He say that he go mall after that. Me angry with Niklas because he go skoool late and then go mall. Me no yell him because you say no but me confuse. Me no no what do).

    Kris (Germany)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is great. A fresh new blog every day

    cool Kyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. why are you surprised. Of course this will be a fresh blog as it is from Smile

      newbie

      Delete
  9. Dear Advisor,

    The retirees went for our long walk today. After that we had our lollipop. This walk, though very long for us, is nothing compared to the walks that you have. The retirees were very tired as we are out of practice for the few days. We had our lollipop after that.

    The retirees are still deliberating on the difficult decision to collaborate with the young scholars. We understand the value of cooperation however the retired corporate executive is concerned that it will slow us down on the other initiatives that we have on the go. The Smile with Smile project is very attractive venture for us as it helps a no. of young families. We dont want that one to be disrupted. We were hoping to put this to vote today but due to the long walk, ,any retirees were very tired so we will attempt again tomorrow

    thanks
    recent retiree

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Advisor,

      My apologies to trouble you again today but my comment from earlier today was not comprehensive. I forgot to communicate to you that the cafe manager has expressed his salutations and gratitude to you for mentioning him in your blog. He also pointed out that you it should be YOU and not him who deserves the thanks as your blogs have increased his customer base and the revenue base significantly

      thank you
      recent retiree

      Delete
  10. My Smile is amazing. She is an amazing time manager. She is amazing in spotting rabbits and birds. She is an amazing counsellor to retirees and all the readers. What an amazing person my Smile !!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Dear Author,
    We read you blog at the SRC today. Our university has a zoology department and the Dean invited some of the senior profs and select students to listen to the blog. It was the first time that they were reading the Smile blogs. They were pleasantly surprised that you are being able to spot the red bird. They are interested to know which kind of bird that was and also what was the habitat that you provide for the rabbits. They were particularly interested in the habitat because they indicated that you probably have done some research and set up your backyard to be "rabbit friendly". After the blog, we gave them a tour of the Smile Garden

    We are still waiting to hear from the retired ladies and gentlemen on our collaboration offer on the encyclopedia project. They provided us an update that they are still discussing it.

    thank you
    Literature Fellow

    ReplyDelete
  12. What the hell! I dont care. I thought I will write like a kid today as it may make a difference. I know, I know ....

    Good job mrizvi. Thanks for writing your comment

    ReplyDelete
  13. Caaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllllllllllmmmmmmmmmmm down Plunker. Just take it easy

    Cool comment mrizvi. You write good kiddo

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hello Readers Family
    Thanks Linda Dave Plunker mrizvi Batman Superwoman N Kyle Newbie Karen
    Keith Kim Tiara Jimmy Brenda Literature Fellow Retiree Group Craig Marg
    Jasmeet Sheema Cleo Thanks to All My Anonymous and Multilingual Readers
    Thanks Everyone

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk