This is Spring


Image result for pantone pink flower plant pictures












Dear Kris My Friend

Niklas doesn't have to go
to Your Friend's Place
He has to be with His Friends


It is Beautiful Morning Sunny not too Hot
need a light jacket Today I went to a different
Location to watch the water Level in the Lake

We were at Petticoat Creek 5 minutes away
from My Place I was watching from the
Pedestrian Overhead Bridge

Water was everywhere also All Kinds of
Birds the Red Cardinal the Pitch Black
Bird with Deep Red Wings

Shiny Black Birds with Dark Blue Black Head
Birds with White Feathers the Light Brown
Birds with Reddish Brown Front Body

All the Birds looked very Happy flying
everywhere this reminded Me of
Alfred Hitchcock's Amazing Movie " Birds " 

Underneath the Bridge so much Activity
was going on lots of Small Birds looked
to Me like Kids 

Coming out of their Homes to play outdoor
with Friends then go back for having Snacks
You know Kids get Hungry so quick

I noticed couple of people were canoeing in water
which was supposed to be the Parking Lot before
Their Bright Red and Yellow Canoes giving
Beautiful Look

Adding up Colors to the Scenic View of Lake
with all the Beautiful Birds not many
People around

My Dear Bird Watcher and My Other Friends
asking about Habitat for the Beautiful Birds
I used to watch accidentally

I think when there are not many People and
lot of untouched Greenery is available
Birds got attracted feel safe to move around

Under the Bridge on Whites Road where
I go for My Walk the overhead Bridge
on single line Railway Track 

This is not a busy area Trains come once a while
around the Track is lot of untouched all Types
of Green so it is Heaven for Birds 

Though Whites Road is very busy Road still
Birds don't feel scared under the Bridge

I am not Happy that My Dear Friend doing 2 Jobs
has to take Buses to go to Work and refused
to have Ride from His Neighbor

My Dear Friends All Readers these Offers
are always Signals from God to take care of
His Creatures He is watching over us

He gives Directions to another of His Creature
to come forward and solve Our Problems
so any offer which is Good for You please
go ahead and accept with Thanks

Comments

  1. I have posted the blog in Smile Corner. Though it is Monday, there are still lots of people coming in to read the blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I lost the race to post the blog on our corporate notice boards. It was already posted when I got there. Of course, there was also a box of fresh SDs with a note from SA

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was in early today and posted the blog. Of course the SDs were already there. Plus one additional donut for the poster

      Craig

      Delete
    2. And I posted the one from the weekend

      Marg

      Delete
  3. Dear Madam Smile, you so good. You give so much advice to Dear Retirees, and Dear Kris Father, and Dear Literature Fellow, and so many Dear Readers. You also give food to son sons and money to son, and grocery to Daughter in law. You go government conference and do science. You big shot but you always take care readers. I do 2 proud jobs and always read blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. This blog is my lifeline. Thanks for writing every day

    N

    ReplyDelete
  5. My Smile is awesome! She is an awesome writer! She is an awesome councillor. She is an awesome naturalist. She has awesome family. What an awesome person my Smile is!!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have posted the blog in all notice boards in lobbies A, B, C and D. Still working on getting the blogs posted from the weekend.

    Jimmy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can you please post them before the Smile Walks? We will like to read them before going for the walk

      Steve

      Delete
    2. I have now posted all blogs in all noticeboards in lobbies A, B, C and D. Sorry for the delay, I was delayed as people kept coming to get copies from the printouts

      Jimmy

      Delete
    3. SWS was fun. There are some managers who also join these walks. People were saying TGIM (Thank God Its Monday)

      Tiara

      Delete
    4. SWN was fun too. We talked about Smile's blogs from the weekend

      Cleo

      Delete
  7. My Smile is amazing! She is an amazing child psychologist. She is an amazing advisor. She is an amazing councillor. She has amazing friends. What an amazing person my Smile is!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear Advisor,

    The retirees went for our long walk today. As usual, it was a long walk just under 10 mins with a few breaks in between. Our walk, though very long for us is nothing compared to the ones that you take. After that we had our lollipop

    The retired bird watcher wanted to thank you for your kind comments. She pointed out that you have a knack of getting into the right places and are humble to not admit it or ask for credit.

    The retired physical trainer did not understand how you have energy to do so many different things in a single day. The retirees are requesting the recipe for the food that you eat so we can build our strength as well

    thank you
    recent retiree

    ReplyDelete
  9. A new blog every day! Fantastic!!

    cool Kyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why are you so surprised Kyle? We are all used to it and have been spoiled by Smile. Just enjoy

      newbie

      Delete
  10. Dear Author,

    The students and the profs got together at the SRC to read your blog. The Dean also joined us today. As we were going through your blog, the Dean asked us to move to the Smile Garden as the the blog was conducive for reading in the garden. He is an avid bird watcher and enjoys these blogs

    The literature professors were very pleased based on the tone of your blog. They enjoyed it more as they realized that the overall level of English is improving at our alma mater thanks to these blogs. We also submitted our assignment today

    thank you
    Literature Fellow

    ReplyDelete
  11. Father say you no yell father again today. Father say he yes mind because you make father look bad guy. Father say he try look bird but no see bird. He go see see to look bird but no see bird or no see rabit. Father say he say he old almost 67

    (Hannah say you active and nice, and bird no that. This why bird come you. Niklas say thank because you help lot. Father yell me lot because he say why I complain you about Niklas bore at friend place. Father say I need take Niklas to my friend so he learn. Father say when me Niklas then Father take me there so I learn lot. Me confuse. Me no no what do)

    Kris (Germany)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Replies
    1. What is going on here! This is absolutely insane! It makes my blood boil. My blood pressure shoots up. And I am being asked to not only keep quiet but be kind. It is really tough but I will do it

      Thanks mrizvi. Brilliant post. Fantastic. Amazing. Whatever

      Delete
    2. Ccaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllllllllllllmmmmmmmmmmmmm down Plunker. Just Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelllllllllllllllaaaaaxxxxxxxxxxxx. You know kids will be kids. They are all about fun and games

      Good job mrizvi. Good job kiddo

      Delete
  13. Hello Readers Family
    Thanks Linda Dave Superwoman Kyle Newbie N mrizvi Boris Keith Karen Cleo
    Plunker Batman Kim Kris Jimmy Brenda Tiara Craig Marg Literature Fellow
    Retiree Group Steve Thanks All My Anonymous and Multilingual Readers Thanks Everyone

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk