Birds and Rabbit Hunt


Image result for Blossom  pictures












It is Wednesday beautiful Morning
I am walking on My Driveway
Birds are calling from different
locations 

I think I now started to figure out
what are they talking as when are They
giving a call to their Friends

When shouting at Kids when saying
Hi to Me and when singing while
playing around

May be I am just visualizing still I feel
I am one of them one of God Creatures

White Butterfly looking beautiful on
Red Tulips Two small Grayish black
Birds with red Thorax and red front Body
walking around gracefully 

I was thinking about My Dear Friends
from Zoology department who were
interested to know about Rabbits Habitat
and also about Red Bird

I mentioned so many times about Youth
about My Young Readers You are an Asset
a very important section of our Society

When You ask something I feel that You
are participating in family Matters I mean
in Readers Family Matters

I feel Great that You are connected now
come to the point about Rabbits Habitat

I think in Canada big space and not much
population so We have big Houses here
and due to Harsh weather 

Our Backyards are like an undisturbed
Location for Rabbits and Birds to visit
the Red Bird which come to My Backyard
is Red Cardinal

We hardly use our big backyard in winter it is
too cold and covered with snow and in Summer
time couple of months are too hot in
day time so I think They feel safe and
like to visit often

I enjoy behind closed Doors through the
Big glass panels in Canada due to Weather
we have double doors so Rabbits and Birds
are not get disturbed and enjoy feel like a
Safe Heaven 

My Dear Father going for Rabbit Hunt and
to see the Red Bird for Days Kris has to take
Day off and Nikalas going late to school 

My Dear Friend Hannah has to get up 35 minutes
early before sunrise because of all these Trips
to make Father Happy and put Oatmeal at
the right temperature on the Table

But nothing happening I tried to write for
Father to make Him understand that He can
not find same Species in Germany

Canada is different from Europe in Climate
so enjoy what is there We miss things which
You people enjoy over there

Comments

  1. I have posted the blog in Smile Corner. Today being Friday, there are a lot of people who are coming. Most people come to read the blog before going home or to the pub. It is a festive atmosphere. The priest is also here. Some customers are saying hello to him and secretly smiling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I won the race to post the blog in our corporate noticeboards today.

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Woo-Hoo

      Marg

      Delete
    2. This is great. Did you also get the fresh SDs?

      Jasmeet

      Delete
    3. Yes. The SDs were already there. Plus one additional donut for the poster

      Brenda

      Delete
  3. Thank you for being my lifeline. I look forward to this blog every day

    N

    ReplyDelete
  4. My Smile is awesome! She is an awesome advisor! She is an awesome councillor. She is an awesome writer. She has awesome family. What an awesome person my Smile is!!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have posted the blog in all notice boards in lobbies A, B, C and D

    Jimmy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SWN was very Friday like today. Some people were looking forward to weekend but most were not feeling good because they are hooked on blogs.

      Tiara

      Delete
    2. SWS had a similar mood.

      Cleo

      Delete
    3. The toastmaster meeting was house full, as always.

      Kim

      Delete
  6. Dear Madam Smile, you so good, You write so good too. I try write to. I write like I get up. I start car but it no start. I think it sleep and no like wake up. I see bird, it fly fast. I see cat but no able find it. It probably go job 1. try push car and it start. I go job. I no see rabit because it in Canada in Madam home. I do 2 proud job and always read blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Advisor,

    The retirees went for our long walk today. After that we had our lollipop. This walk, though very long for us, is nothing compared to the walks that you have. The retirees instead went straight to the reading of your blog.

    The retired author led the reading of the blog today. The retired author pointed out that this blog is excellent in its artistic form. He pointed out to the retirees a no. of fine points that you authors so expertly write. Your blog was so interesting that we ended up reading it twice. There were a no. of visitors to the cafe who chose to join us for the listening of the blog

    Due to the time that it took to go through the blog, the retirees were tired and did not get a chance to discuss the collaboration. Our vote on the topic was postponed. We will attempt to have the vote tomorrow

    thank you
    recent retiree

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear Author,

    The students and the professors went through your blog at the SRC. The dean invited the English literature department to the reading today. Though we were not surprised that the students were in complete awe but we were surprised that even the literature professor were amazed at the tone and the language that you used.

    As your blog was about habitat, the zoology group had a special reading of the blog. The entire zoology department was invited. The senior zoology professor led the reading of the blog. She pointed out to the dean that your pleasant writing style is causing a lot of interest in what are traditionally considered boring material. They are planning to using your blog for teaching purposes. They asked the Dean if it is ok to do so. The Dean has asked us to confirm with you

    thank you
    Literature Fellow

    ReplyDelete
  9. Father say you yell father today. Father say he yes mind. Father say he no lot that animal like come visit same place again so that why he tell Kris (me) and Niklas to take bread and carot to see see. Father say he saw tele and they say that there lot rabit and bird in Deutschland to. Father say Kris (me) no no how find . Father say he say he old almost 67

    (Hannah say it no problem wake early. She say you try help her lot. She say thank. Niklas say grandpapa make him awake early and he late skool because grandpapa want go see see which very far. Me very late work because father want wait for morning because he say animal want oatmeal breakfast to. He say that why he yell Hannah to give bread for rabit and bird. Me office lot work and me very tire. Me confuse. Me no no what do)

    Kris (Germany)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Man. I guess the lunacy will never stop. Kids today. Will they ever learn

    Thanks mrizvi. Jolly good comment

    ReplyDelete
  11. You know Plunker that kids will be kids. Why worry about them. Some are worse than others. And I guess we are dealing with one of the bad one

    Fantastic job mrizvi for informing us that this is a good blog. Much appreciated

    ReplyDelete
  12. My Smile is amazing. She has an amazing family. She is an amazing writer. She is an amazing counsellor. What an amazing person my Smile is !!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This blog was worth waking up to. Just look at how brilliantly Smile detailed the beautiful scene

    "I am walking on My Driveway
    Birds are calling from different
    locations

    I think I now started to figure out
    what are they talking as when are They
    giving a call to their Friends

    When shouting at Kids when saying
    Hi to Me and when singing while
    playing around

    May be I am just visualizing still I feel
    I am one of them one of God Creatures

    White Butterfly looking beautiful on
    Red Tulips Two small Grayish black
    Birds with red Thorax and red front Body
    walking around gracefully "

    Fantastic!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hello Readers Family
    Thanks Boris Keith Newbie N Kyle Linda Dave Karen Kim Kris Karen Superwoman
    Literature Fellow Retiree Group Jimmy Brenda Plunker mrizvi Batman Cleo
    Jasmeet Tiara Craig Marg Sheema Thanks All My Anonymous and Multilingual
    Readers Thanks Everyone

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk