Amazing Creation


Image result for black bird with orange wings pictures and name













Kris My Dear 
Father not ready to quit Power
like Queen 

You have to wait 
for the right time
like Prince Charles
when He is ready 


Niklas morning time is very
important Father can switch 
His Walk time to later

Niklas also needs time to fresh up
after coming from school

He can help Father 
any other time
Please make adjustments

My Dear Friend doing 2 Jobs
Men dress up differently
than Women

Also at work We dress up
different 
Please take these things
into account

I am not criticizing You
not at all We are Friends
We can help each other



It is a Long Weekend here Today is Saturday
schools and offices will open on Tuesday
for Me on Wednesday

Tuesdays are off no activities for Me
in My Club It is 9 degrees Sunny but
windy with gusts 35 Km 

After Breakfast I watched " Cutting Edge "
a scenic program about Canadian Territories

Had shower to prepare Myself
Mentally and Physically for My walk 

I spent some time on computer checking
Messages from My Daughters and from
My School Friend

Read Comments from My Readers Family
on my Blog played couple of Card games and
Scrabble now ready to go no more excuses 

I was ready in layers it is 11.30 I am on
Whites Road looking so beautiful with
Birds and Flowers

I am Happy to push Myself to get out
on My way to Tim Horton there is a bridge
over single line Railway Track before
Dunbarton High School

When Train comes I stand there for a while
to enjoy Trains always fascinated Me since
My Childhood Time 

Today I was standing on the Bridge not for Train
but there was a small Bird of Pitch Black color
with bright Reddish Orange color on it's Wings 

That Bird was calling someone in it's unique
Voice sitting not on the Trees with full of
Green but on a Barren Tree only of Skeleton

It started to fly to another Skeleton Tree
at that time it's Wings giving a beautiful
Look with Pitch Black and Deep Orange
such a wonderful Creation of My Lord
My Creator amazing

I am missing My Young Friends from the
High School Coffee House nearly vacant
some Tables with Faces like Mine afterwards
I will walk to the Flower Shop full of colorful
Flowers don't want to miss that

In the evening have to go to My Friend's Place
for Dinner it is already about 1 O' Clock
I enjoyed My Day so far specially
the wonderful Black Bird with Red wings

Comments

  1. I have posted the blog in Smile Corner. This being Saturday, lots of customers are in my shop today to read blog. They come here to read blog from today and also the past week. There is no room inside, and people are waiting outstide. I am running low on supplies. It has become a tradition that they come here to Smile Corner and then go to the market for their shopping. The priest is also here today. He is making notes. Customers are smiling secretly. One gave him his seat as he was standing. It is like a festival here and all because of Smile blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Smile is awesome! She is an awesome advisor! She is an awesome bird watcher. She is an awesome writer. She has awesome family. What an awesome person my Smile is!!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like you blog in China. It very very good

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This good. I no Anglais. French good

      Delete
    2. You blog good. I read Italy

      Delete
    3. This good blog. I read Russia

      Delete
    4. I like blog in Ukraine

      Delete
  4. Dear Madam Smile, you so good. I so happy that you call me you friend. I no good enough to be you friend. Mr. Supervisor come and say hello. I say I very happy and want go to do prey for my Madam. He say it ok but did you read Madam advice about dress. I say yes but how you know I no show blog you. He say he need go make urgent call. I do 2 proud job and always read blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. This blog is so important for me. It is my lifeline

    N

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Advisor,

    The retirees went for our long walk today. After that we had our lollipop. This walk, though very long for us, is nothing compared to the walks that you have. The retirees instead went straight to the reading of your blog.

    The retired bird watcher led the reading of the blog today. She was amazed that you are able to spot these avian beauties in an urban habitat. She indicated that she saw similar birds but had to camp at a remote campground on an island to do so. She is wondering if you can please share the tips to spot them as she does not believe that this is luck only

    The subcommittee on joint family living indicated that they will appreciate if you can give some advice as they are facing some challenges with respect to their son-in laws and daughter in laws

    thank you
    recent retiree

    ReplyDelete
  7. We are reading your blog so regularly that it feels like you are part of our family

    Happy Reader

    ReplyDelete
  8. Father say you yell father lot today. Father say he yes mind. Father say he no bother Niklas but yell him because he no do right thing. Father say he go park because he Kris and Niklas lazee and no able go see see today. Father say he no able see red bird or black orange bird. Father say Kris scare that father will take money from account but Kris no scare when Kris take money from father when Kris Niklas. Father say he say father old almost 67

    (Hannah say it good that you see so good bird. She pray father also see bird because he work hard but no able see. Niklas say grandpapa take Niklas to park but no able see bird because he yell lot and all bird scare and run away. Me tire because father wake me morning before sun but the say he no want go see see. They he open joint account because appointment in bank and then he go park but no able see bird. Can you ask you Kris how he able show you bird. I try hard but no able. Me confuse. Me no no what do)

    Kris (Germany)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Another fresh blog! I am loving it

    cool Kyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Kyle, dont be surprised. If you go to McDonalds expect fast food and when you come here, expect to read fresh quality content.

      Good that you are enjoying it

      newbie

      Delete
  10. Dear Author,

    The students went through your blog at the Smile Garden today. The other group was very generous and they brought cookies with them. Even though many students are preparing for the exams, yet all the regulars took the time to come here as they all love your blog

    I am starting to put together a draft on your assignment from yesterday. All English literature students have been assigned that and needs to submit by Monday morning. I am writing my assignment on comparing your writing style to the other contemporary authors. The main ideas that have come up with are that your folksy and flowery writing tone is very diffent and unique. Though Herriot's style is positive, but you also include some very philosophical content from time to time. The other things is that you are very engaged with your readers. I am also including some other authors such as Yann Martel. If there are any other authors that you think I should specifically consider then it will be very helpful if you can let me know

    thank you
    Literature Fellow

    ReplyDelete
  11. My Smile is amazing!! She is an amazing author. She is an amazing psychologist. She is an amazing councillor. She is an amazing therapist. She has an amazing family. What an amazing person my Smile is!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh Come ON! What is this ! Just give me a break - will yeah! I know .. I know ....

    Thank you mrizvi. Brilliant comment - again

    ReplyDelete
  13. Caaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalllllllllllmmmmmmmmmmm down Plunker, just calm down.

    Fantatic job kiddo. You are bang on. How did you know that this is a good blog! You are right though

    ReplyDelete
  14. Smile is so awesome. She is not just an amazing author, an amazing psychologist and an amazing philosopher, she is amazing self driver. Look at this:

    "I am Happy to push Myself to get out
    on My way to Tim Horton there is a bridge
    over single line Railway Track before
    Dunbarton High School

    When Train comes I stand there for a while
    to enjoy Trains always fascinated Me since
    My Childhood Time "

    She is an inspiration to all - young and old, men and women, boys and girls

    Brilliant!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hello Readers Family
    Thanks Boris Linda Dave Keith Batman Plunker mrizvi Jimmy Brenda Karen
    Cleo Craig Marg N Kim Kris Literature Fellow Retiree Group Superwoman
    Kyle Newbie Happy Reader Jasmeet Thanks All My Anonymous and Multilingual
    Readers Thanks Everyone

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk