English Counties


Image result for Grimsby train station pictures












Dear Retiree Friends
I think You are doing
Great with all the Projects
so continue with that

In My opinion to collaborate
on the Encyclopedia 
project will be a Great idea
still up to You people

My Dear Friends please
don't feel bad for Me

The Best Thing in the World
for Me to do My own Things
and to give Happiness to 
Everyone if I can

Mothers Day doesn't mean 
We stay idle and leave everything
to Others I can never get 
Happiness out of that

I wish to be Mobile and Love to do
My Things My Family 
knows that well



I didn't have a good night sleep
I was doing Scrabbles in My Dream
I was stuck while making big number
word and that was it

I lost My good sleep anyway it happens
when We get older our sleep gets
disturbed it is OK We don't have to
take it seriously 

I opened My eyes with a Beautiful view
I didn't even have to get up from My bed

There are two windows with Big glass
panels on the left side of My bed
it was a scenic view

Clear Blue sky with bright orange Rim
I was Happy to gather that it will be a
Bright Morning 

I am working Part time Today I mean
playing Darts only 

Yesterday I went to the Wedding of
My Friend's daughter yes daughter
I have Friends of all ages

It was in Bathurst near Arora 40 minutes
away from my place Pickering
We have to go at 4 pm

It was a Beautiful Drive and amazing too
as My Grandson was driving first time
on highway so My Son's blood pressure
was going up and down with the
flow of Traffic

These are Moments to remember for
Everyone We were passing through
Farms it reminds Me of My Trip
to England

Memories of Driving through English Counties
the memorable Trip to My daughters
When I sum up My Trip I think 

Small Grimbsy Train Station was Icon of My trip
the deserted old style Station with 4 Platforms
which I used to visit nearly every Day

Sitting on the steel Bench enjoying the view
and My Time alone writing or doing
Scrabble and Sudoku 

Just a few People there I was alone but not
feeling lonely it was such a quiet Place
rare to find such Places nowadays looked like
everything is at standstill just to wait and see 

I was feeling fortunate to be there
at that Moment away from the
Hectic life for a while

Comments

  1. I have posted the blog in Smile's Corner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have posted the blog in all notice boards in lobbies A, B, C and D

    Jimmy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SWS was a great. We decided to go on the nature route. As usual, we talked about today's blog

      Tiara

      Delete
    2. SWN was fun too. The participants could not believe that Smile has to deal with her son's inconsideration so often.

      Cleo

      Delete
  3. My Smile is awesome! She is an awesome traveller! She has an awesome grandson. She is an awesome councillor. She is an awesome writer. She is an awesome friend to readers family. What an awesome person my Smile is!!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for being my lifeline

    N

    ReplyDelete
  5. I lost the race to post the blog in our corporate notice boards.

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was in early so was able to post the blog. There was a box of SDs there but no donut for poster today

      Marg

      Delete
  6. Dear Madam Smile, you so good. You so nice too. Mr. Supervisor come and say How you? I say that I angry with Madam only son. He son drive on highway first time and Madam in car but he yell his son. This is very dangerous because he son can get nervous and that no good. I say I no understand why he bother Madam and his family so much. Mr. Supervisor say yes you right it no good to yell any time. I say him I want go to prey. He say ok but go lunch break. I do 2 proud job and always read blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Advisor,

    The retirees went for our long walk today. After that we had our lollipop. This walk, though very long for us, is nothing compared to the walks that you have. The retirees instead went straight to the reading of your blog.

    The retirees are continuing to have our debate about the collaboration options. The retirees specially took note of your advice to us. We spent about 35 mins talking about this. Your suggestion was very clear ie your preference is that we collaborate but want to leave it to us. After that we spent another 20 minutes or so in discussing the options. AS it was getting very tiring, we decided to call it a day

    Thanks
    recent retiree

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear Author,

    The students and the professors read your blog at the SRC. A no. of students were very surprised that your son was verbally distracting your grandson as he was driving on a highway. As a no. of us are young drivers, we were very concerned. It can be a very dangerous situation. We all appreciated that your adept handling of the situation helped avert any unpleasant incident.

    The sociology professors and students who were invited today to listen to your blog were very surprised that you can enjoy simple moments. We are planning on starting a research assignment to talk about this and learn from it

    thank you
    Literature Fellow

    ReplyDelete
  9. My Smile is amazing. She has an amazing grandson. She is an amazing writer. She is an amazing counsellor. What an amazing person my Smile is !!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Father say that you forget yell father today. Father say he joke please no mind. Father say you Kris did good yell his Niklas. Father say you need yell you Niklas to. Father say that there is train station like you go to, here to but father no like go there as steel bench to hard. Father say he tell Kris (me) to take him there today and also tell him bring soft cushion to sit. Father say he tell Niklas to come to and stand far as Father needs spend time alone. Father say he will go again. Father say he no say he old almost 67

    (Hannah say that you do real good to you family. Like you take care you Niklas and you Hannah and no bother anyone. Niklas say grandpapa make him stand in train station lot time and he tire. He say he will go to Mcdonald right away every day and spend time out. Me very tire as station very far but father want go there and then tell me go and get cushion. Niklas no listen. Me confuse. Me no no what do)

    Kris (Germany)

    ReplyDelete
  11. A new blog every day! This is fantastic

    cool Kyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. why are you so surprised Kyle. In these blogs every day you will find something new and something fresh. Smile does not repeat the same topic

      Glad that you are enjoying it

      newbie (not any more)

      Delete
  12. Replies
    1. What the hell! Will Smile's son not give her any break! He is a menace to his son too!

      Also, I am tired of people commenting without reading

      I know, I know ....

      Good job mrizvi. Thanks for writing your comment

      Delete
    2. Caaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllllllllllmmmmmmmmmmm down Plunker. Just take it easy

      Cool comment mrizvi. You write good kiddo

      Delete
  13. Smile knows how to paint pictures with her words.

    Dont take my word. Just read the description by Smile and then tell me that you cant imagine the scene!

    "There are two windows with Big glass
    panels on the left side of My bed
    it was a scenic view

    Clear Blue sky with bright orange Rim
    I was Happy to gather that it will be a
    Bright Morning "

    Brilliant!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This blog is neat!

    Jose

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hello Readers Family
    Thanks Jose Boris Kyle N Newbie Plunker mrizvi Batman Kim Linda Dave Keith
    Literature Fellow Karen Superwoman Kris Retiree Group Tiara Jimmy Craig
    Marg Brenda Jasmeet Sheema Cleo Thanks All My Anonymous and Multilingual
    Readers Thanks Everyone

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk