Knock at My Door


Image result for house front yard picture












Dear Friend who is doing
2 Jobs I hope You have
now Your Car back



It is Thursday no Club activities
for Me so I have to plan My Day

It was a bit tricky Day for Me as
I was not in a Mood to have My
Morning shower 

Anyway I will take it after We have
to give a push to ourselves but never
be too hard 

I never take anything in My Life
too seriously first thing is just to
get relaxed

Nothing is end of the world
what I do I enjoy so I was on
computer for a while 

Reading Messages from My Daughters
and from My Childhood Friend
who lives in Sydney Australia

She writes to Me religiously every Day
I right Her back before taking
My breakfast

Whoever knocks at My Door
I take it as a Signal from God

I think it is His Directive which
makes people to act in that Direction
to connect with Certain of His Creatures

Messages for Me are like Knock at My Door
so are Comments from My Readers Family
I have to answer My Door Bell

I played couple of Scrabble and Card
games on My computer to feel good

Everyone already left to Work and School
so it is like an Empty Nest now

It is 11.30 in the Morning I changed to get
ready for My Walk to Coffee House

I can't wait to see the Young smiling Faces
all around as it will be Lunch Break at
High School

I started and have to be back to get
My sweater too beside My Coat 

I told You it is a Tricky Day Today
it was 12 Degrees on Weather Channel
but very cold so now I am dressed
in layers and ready to go

I am sitting at Tim Hortons now with
small Coffee 2 cream 1 sugar and toasted
raisin biscuit with jam

It was a great walk Birds calling Me
from all directions I gave them a Nod
and My smile 

All the Trees looked with a Smile on
their Faces after a long Canadian Winter
no wonder they are smiling now getting
ready to welcome the Brighter Days ahead

It is a Full House here at Coffee House
mostly Teens in Groups with Friends
it is a festive atmosphere

I am enjoying and talking to My Readers Family
I will go to The Flower Shop after that
I never miss that 

It is across the Road the beautiful Flowers
with all Colors who would like to miss that
I think No one

I will be Home at 1 pm take My hot shower
and will make some nice snacks for My
Grand kids who will be home at 3 pm

I am planning to Bake Onion Rings
before that make Banana Smoothie
for Myself 

We have to Love ourselves to make us Happy
after that we will be able to give Love and
Happiness to Others


Comments

  1. I have posted the blog in Smile Corner. This is market day but customers are coming to my shop in waves. They come here to read the blog first before going to the market. We have lots of people from out of town who come to read blog and then do shopping. They are talking about Smile's blogs, specially the one about inner thoughts and its impacts. Priest is here too. He is making some notes. Customers are secretly smiling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Madam Smile, you so good. You write for me so many time. I get car back from job worker with video kid. I say her where you kid when you go back home. She say he go baby school for child care. I pick him late so I can finish work home. I say you empty nest then. She say how possible, my son very small. I say it complicate, my Madam explain in blog but I no allow tell if you no ask. She say she busy. I think she remember joke because she Smile. I do 2 proud job and always read blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. My Smile is awesome! She is an awesome advisor! She is an awesome councillor. She is an awesome author. She has awesome family. What an awesome person my Smile is!!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. I read blog in France. I no read every day but read on weekend for hole week. I so emotion read blog because you nice and you thank me to in you blog this week

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You blog good. Me English no good. Russian good

      Delete
    2. This good. I no Anglais but Spanish good

      Delete
    3. I like you blog in China. It very very good

      Delete
    4. You blog good. I read Italy

      Delete
  5. This blog is my lifeline. I feel like you are writing for me. Thank you for writing for me every day.

    N

    ReplyDelete
  6. The retirees went for our long walk today. After that we had our lollipop. This walk, though very long for us, is nothing compared to the walks that you have. The retirees instead went straight to the reading of your blog.

    The retirees were amazed that you push yourself to do different things. For many of us, if we dont feel like doing anything, eg not feel like going for a walk, then we simply skip it. A no. of retirees have requested me to ask you to elaborate on this

    Our research on your past blogs is continuing. This research is being carefully documented by the retired data scientist. Our hope is to compile the encyclopedia in about a month or so. We think it is an ambitious goal as there are too many different ideas that you have. The retired corporate Executive is overseeing this and all subcommittees and retired professionals are included eg the retired physical trainer, the retired social scientist, the retired philosopher, the retired author and many more. We needed to put this team of diverse professionals because your blogs touches many different areas

    thank you
    recent retiree

    ReplyDelete
  7. I read your blog every day. Not just me but my mother in law also reads daily. I choked with emotions the other day when I saw you thanking me. You dont need to thank me but I should thank you.

    Thank you for writing.

    Happy Reader

    ReplyDelete
  8. Father say you forget yell father today. Father say he joke, please no mind. Father say you give very good idea all time. Father say he no no about bake onion ring but he tell Hannah to find out. Father say he yell Hannah because she waste time on net but no look for important thing like bake onion and oatmeal. Father say she need make resolution to make good soup to. Father say he no say he old almost 67

    (Hannah say she try look recipe for bake onion ring on net. She say that it no that common here so she no no. She say thank that you tel so she can try it for father. Niklas go out all day because he afraid that father will make him stand driveway. Me was plan to take father far today to see rabit but me sick so me no go. Father very angry because he thought me lie but me real sick. Father then yell Hannah to. Me confuse. Me no no what do)

    Kris (Germany)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Kris Father, Why you try do same thing as Madam. Madam big shot. She do search. She go government conference. She do science. She tell retiree how walk. She give money son. She give food to grand babies. She teach them hockey coaching and basketball. She go freeze lake. She walk lot. You do nothing. You no able to copy her. I do 2 proud job and always read blog.

      Delete
    2. 2 job guy, father say you go hell. Father say he do lot but you no able understand. Father say you shut.

      (Me also tell you many time that you no interfer. It only betwwen father and Smile, father no even let me say anything. I only alow write bracket)

      Kris (Germany)

      Delete
  9. My Smile is amazing. She is an amazing writer. She is an amazing advisor. She is an amazing counsellor. She has an amazing family. What an amazing my Smile is!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dear Author,

    We read the blog at the SRC. Though it was Saturday there were lots of students and also some of the professors. Even the Dean was here. Some of us had an interesting idea but before we could say anything the Dean suggested that we collaborate with the retiree group to work on the Encyclopedia. I am planning to go to the cafe tomorrow to talk to them about it. The Dean suggested that we also have professors involved in this effort as your blogs require a lot of deep insights. I hope you have no concern with this approach

    After the reading of the blog we went to the Smile garden to work on the rose bush

    thank you
    Literature Fellow

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Literature Fellow

      It good that you do search Madam blog. Madam write very complicate so you have good idea to ask help from teacher. If you want me to help then you can ask me to but I no tell if you no ask. I do proud job and always read blog

      Delete
  11. Same old stuff. I was hoping that it will be a good day but perhaps I was asking for too much. After all, why should it be any different? I know, I know...

    Great job mrizvi. Your comment is right on.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Dont worry about it Plunker. You know that kids consider everything to be fun these days. I guess it is the new era. No wonder we have interesting elections in the world these days. And yes, we must be kind

    Brilliant comment mrizvi. Hope you are reading your assignments before completing them kiddo

    ReplyDelete
  13. The reason why Smile's philosophy is so brilliant is that she makes it very simple for everyone to understand. And use. I mean how can she make it any simpler than this

    "We have to Love ourselves to make us Happy
    after that we will be able to give Love and
    Happiness to Others"

    Brilliance at its best

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hello Readers Family
    Thanks Boris Keith Batman mrizvi Plunker Literature Fellow Retiree Group
    Linda Dave Karen Superwoman N Kyle Jimmy Happy Reader Brenda Tiara Kim Kris
    Newbie Jasmeet Brian Craig Marg Sheema Thanks All My Anonymous and
    Multilingual Readers Thanks Everyone

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk