Spring is Just around the corner


Image result for bench in your back garden pictures

















It is Sunday bright beautiful sunny morning with 2 C below zero.
Our days of snow are done. Now we are going to get rains. Remember
April showers, May flowers. Just enjoy whatever is there.

Every season has it's own beauty, it's own flavor. We have to taste each
of that. In the morning, I skipped doing my laundry. Not enough load to 
wash. It is 9.30, I am sitting in the TV lounge, enjoying Sports Channel, 
for a while.

I can see Black Squirrel in my back garden, enjoying his morning walk.
I can't see any snow, all melted down. The blue trampoline, in the center,
shining under the sun.

On the left, pear skeleton tree, looks confidant, thinking about the good 
days ahead. I can see a sense of relief on his face, looks like, he is ready 
to face and tackle the days in his life. He doesn't look so fragile 
as was before. 

Everything around matters. I think, he started thinking positive, that 
changed his life. Attitude is everything It can make or spoil our day. 
Spring is just around the corner. There is always light at the end of 
tunnel.Wait and see, patience wins in all circumstances.

It is 12.15, I am done with making banana shakes for my son and for myself.
Time to get ready and to get out. It is 12.45, I am at Tim Horton. Coffee 
House is a bit quiet. Not many people here. I got my favorite spot, enjoying
my coffee, writing my Blog.

Comments

  1. The Smile Corner in Ireland has been shut down. The Councillor made the decision after your last blog. The councillor asked me to thank you for your advice. She said that she took that into account when casting her vote

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have not posted the blog in any lobby as the office is reducing areas where people will get together in large numbers

    Jimmy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The SWN has been suspended until further notice

      Tiara

      Delete
    2. SWS is also suspended

      Cleo

      Delete
  3. I read your blog every day. It is my lifeline

    N

    ReplyDelete
  4. My Smile is awesome! She is an awesome advisor! She is an awesome psychologist. She is an awesome writer. She is an awesome friend to readers family. What an awesome person my Smile is!!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  5. We have been all told to work from home. So we wont be posting the blogs in our corporate notice boards any more

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have heard that SA is sick. Hope its not coronavirus

      Jasmeet

      Delete
  6. Dear Madam Smile, you so good. You write good to. Both job now finish and job close. I fire. I do 0 proud job and always read blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Advisor,

    We are not having any more readings as per your instructions

    thank you
    recent retiree

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear Author,

    There are no blog reading at this time as uni is closed

    thank you
    Literature Fellow

    ReplyDelete
  9. My Smile is amazing! She has an amazing schedule. She is an amazing advisor. She is an amazing councillor. She has amazing friends. What an amazing person my Smile is!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Father say Hannah act. Father say she lazee and no make breakfast. Father say she say she virus but virus supose bad for old peeple. Father say father old almost 67

    (Hannah very sick but father keep ring bell. Hannah head lot hurt. Me no alow take Hannah hospital because father no able heet food. Hannah no talk any but say me to thank you and say you that you take care and no out walk. Me confuse. Me no no what do)

    Kris (Germany)

    ReplyDelete
  11. We have been hectically engaged in a multitude of activities and were negligent to express our gratitude to you for your sagacious guidance in your last blog. As we indicated in the past, that we are working very actively to establish a community response to the corona pandemic. We used your advice from last blog to shape our strategy and our messaging. Your comments regarding mental health were specially noted and our intent is to weave them in our communication planning

    Thank you for making our days brighter
    Dave and Linda

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you for your advice. We are working through our corporate plans to mitigate the impact of covid 19 on our staff. We have shut down our offices in all the geographies.

    Keith Walker

    ReplyDelete
  13. In dark times like these, this blog is like a beacon of light. Dont believe me? Have a look

    "I can see Black Squirrel in my back garden, enjoying his morning walk.
    I can't see any snow, all melted down. The blue trampoline, in the center,
    shining under the sun.

    On the left, pear skeleton tree, looks confidant, thinking about the good
    days ahead. I can see a sense of relief on his face, looks like, he is ready
    to face and tackle the days in his life. He doesn't look so fragile
    as was before. "

    Brilliant !!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hellllooooo. Is anyone home? What is going on here? Can we not put her on mute? Sorry, I am being asked to be kind to everyone, so I will be

    Thank you mrizvi. Thanks for letting us know that this is a good post. Good work.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Just caaaalllmmm down Plunker. Smile asked us not to be rude to anyone, so you got that right. Just reeellax

    Way to go mrizvi. Brilliant comment. Simply the best

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk