Unpaved Path with Bushes Around


Image result for garden pictures

















It is Saturday bright beautiful sunny cold morning with 20 C below zero.
Yesterday it was snowing all day, after 2 pm was heavy snow with Squall
warning. It was windy with blowing snow and low visibility. Not good 
conditions for driving.

I was working full time yesterday, from 10 to 12, playing Darts, Carpet 
Bowling from 1 to 3 pm. I came home at 3.15 pm, after that was time to 
be busy with family matters. I mean to make banana and strawberry 
shakes for my son and grandson. 

I made for my own self too. We have to keep track of our own happiness 
and well being. But for that, please don't bother others. Don't have to make 
lives of others miserable. We have to tackle things on our own.

Handling things on your own will boost your inner self confidence. We feel 
strong, ready to face our routine matters in our daily life. This also provides 
us opportunity, to keep ourselves busy. 

Try to spread happiness to the people around. This will keep you out of  
feeling low, out of depression and thinking negative, which makes lives 
miserable. Giving happiness to others, is a golden Recipe to lead 
happy life. 

If you live alone and don't have big house. You still can make a difference.
Hang a bird feeder in your balcony and put some water in a pot. Birds will 
start coming to give you company, will have treat and pray for you. Their 
prayers will be heard. God listens to all of His Creatures. 

Put some flower pots in your room or in your balcony. Start watering the 
plants. You will see the change.You will make a difference in their lives. 
You will notice that they will start flourishing, with full of life. 

What a change you will be able to make in their lives. This will give you 
happiness, which will penetrate deep down to your inner self.The real 
happiness, which we can not buy from anywhere, from any market.

This happiness is available everywhere around. We can easily pick these 
flowers of happiness, from the unpaved path of life with bushes around. 

It is Saturday 12.30, I am at Tim Horton, enjoying small French 
Vanilla with half hot water. I got Maple dip donuts for my youngest 
grandson, the Slurpee Boy, to make him happy.

I had busy morning, doing two loads of my laundry, changing my bed sheets
and was busy in my kitchen making shakes and veggie omelette for my son 
and for myself. Now time to enjoy my time alone slot and time to talk to 
my Readers.

It is 2.15 I am done with my coffee and with writing my Blog.Time to go 
home. My son is here, to pick me up. Have a great day. Talk to you later 
my Friends.


Comments

  1. I have posted the blog in Smile Corner. Customers are coming from far and away. The priest is telling them that we need to be careful with the virus

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have posted the blog in all notice boards in lobbies A, B, C and D

    Jimmy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SWS was great. As usual, we talked about today's blog.

      Tiara

      Delete
    2. SWN was fun too. The participants were from all lobbies. We also talked about Smile blogs.

      Cleo

      Delete
    3. There was a celebratory mood in the management offices also

      Kim

      Delete
  3. My Smile is awesome! She is an awesome advisor! She is an awesome councillor. She is an awesome writer. She is an awesome friend to readers family. What an awesome person my Smile is!!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. This blog is my lifeline. I read it every day

    N

    ReplyDelete
  5. I won the race to post the blog in our corporate notice boards. Yay!!!

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great!!

      Craig

      Delete
    2. Yes. And its nice for SA to keep getting us the donuts

      Brenda

      Delete
    3. Please no thank me. Thank Smile. She big author. I small janitor

      SA

      Delete
  6. Dear Madam Smile, you so good. You write good to. I so happy that you write today. Happy Worker come and say how you but I no answer. She say how you again but I say her I only want talk work and no want talk anything. She say that is pretty strong reaction? This is almost rude. I say I no time talk that too because my Madam always say focus work. I think she get alergy. I do 2 proud job and always read blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Advisor,

    The retirees appreciate your blog. The retired sociologist led the reading of the blog. She said that the aspects of living that you are talking about is critical for human psychology. The retired psychologist was also present and completely agreed. We were thinking of starting a committee but we are running out of retirees. The retired corporate executive pointed out that this is because you write so many different ideas that we cant keep up. We are wondering if you have some suggestions as to how to staff the various committees

    The retirees are also requesting your help in dealing with some challenges that some retirees in joint family situations are having.

    thank you
    recent retiree

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear Author,

    We read your blog at the SRC today. The Smile Army was present today however we didnt want them to be here because of their past behaviour. They are continued to be very sheepish and embarrassed about their behaviour . We told them that because they are causing an embarrassment to you, we have decided that we will now take the matters in our hands and are thinking of temporarily suspending them from the readings. Prof George and Dean were not there at that time because this is a few minutes before the reading time however when they came, they asked us to allow them. We reluctantly allowed them to listen in but made them sit all the way in the back. Dean looked very upset. He didnt say much and immediately left however before he left he did say thanks to you and also expressed his best wishes for your health.

    thank you
    Literature Fellow

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yet another new blog from Smile today

    cool Kyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Smile talks about important issues. And yes there are no shortage of ideas here

      newbie

      Delete
  10. Father say father scare because virus. Father say virus bad. Father say you need take care and no go library and no go caffee. Father say father old almost 67

    (Hannah say you good idea that keep do normal thing and sit home and do nothing . Hannah say kris peeple here get scare virus. Hannah say Hannah no like virus but Hannah like because father stop party. Hannah say you please care you. Me say father go out and injoy but father say he no want go. Me yell Niklas because he no take father out but Niklas say grandpapa no want go. Me take Niklas fone. Father scare. Niklas sad. Hannah tire. Me confuse. Me no no what do)

    Kris (Germany)

    ReplyDelete
  11. My Smile is amazing! She is an amazing advisor. She is an amazing writer. She is an amazing psychologist. What an amazing person my Smile is!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Replies
    1. Well , well, well. My head is starting to hurt now. I have run out of ideas. Same thing every day. I know, I know ....

      Thanks mrizvi. Very insightful comment.

      Delete
    2. CCaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllllmmmmmmmmmmmm doooowwwwwwwwwnnnnn ! Just reeeeeeelllllllaaaaaaaaaxxxxxxxx. You are right, Smile has asked us to be kind

      Good job mrizvi. Brilliant comment. I wonder what we will do without you kiddo

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk