Black Squirrel came to calm me down


Memory Garden - Bench and flower ideas | Memorial garden, Pet ...














Monday, cold cloudy morning with 5 C. Sun is in quarantine, I told you.
He is sick, I am praying for him. I switched my time table, a bit.Time for 
going to bed is now, after 1.30. I did it to adjust my wake up timings. 

I am off from my work so no point of getting up early. I can go for my 
walks to Tim Horton, any time. My grand kids sleep late so not awaking 
up early. I don't have to make shakes, pancakes, early morning.

We have to adjust our time accordingly, have to be flexible. I am thinking 
about the people from club, who live alone. I will make couple of calls.
Talk to them to connect, to share.

It is 12.30, I am sitting in my TV lounge, doing my Scrabble 
and Sudoku books, watching News channel and also enjoying 
my back garden view. 

I saw the Black Squirrel on the wooden fence. He didn't stay long, was 
following the social distancing instructions. Not looking in good shape.
He didn't do any exercise. I think, he is reading my Blogs. I was worried 
and praying for him so he came to calm me down. How sweet of him.

It is raining so my walk is on hold for today. Going to my kitchen to make 
something special for everyone. They will enjoy. I will get happiness too,
in return. What goes around comes around.

It is 5 pm, I am tired, Just out of my kitchen. It was some special fried 
veggie snacks with onion, ginger and green chilies.Took me long with 
chopping the stuff and then frying. I coated with chickpea flour to make 
it crispy.

Now enjoying my evening tea, sitting in the TV lounge. News channel 
is on. They now saying to stay home. No more walking outside unless 
anything important and unavoidable. It means, my walks are on hold 
for long. 

We have to follow the instructions. 
This is for everyone safety. 
and also for our own good.

I will be busy with my computer, my kitchen and with making calls.
Spending time with my family in the TV lounge, watching News, to connect,
doing my Scrabble and Sudoku books and enjoying my back garden view.

I can enjoy my front garden too, watching through my bed room window 
panels. There is so much to do, to enjoy, to get busy. I will be fine. 
No complaints. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk