Never Take Life Too Seriously


Image result for bench in your back garden pictures














Dear Readers, I am still worried about Hannah. She is sick for many days.
Kris, her husband is busy with his Father. Not taking her to Hospital.
We just, only can pray for her.



It is Tuesday mixed sunny, cloudy cold morning with 1 C. I am done with 
my breakfast, sitting in the TV lounge, having tea and watching TV for 
a while. I wont stay here long as my son having meeting. We have to switch 
our time table accordingly. Not to disturb the people around.That has to be 
our priority.

Yesterday my eldest grandson, the Lucky Guy was back from his Uni. My 
son went to London, to pick him up. It is Full House now. Dinner table was 
full with everyone around. I gave some chocolates to give my grand kids, 
to make them happy. I keep in my room,to surprise them.

It is 8.30, dinner is done, I am in my room, busy with my computer, 
watching my shows, playing Scrabble and Card games. At 10 pm I will 
go downstairs to watch "National". We have to connect with the present 
situation, specially nowadays, it is very important. 

It is 11.15, I am busy, putting midnight snacks in my grand kids rooms. 
I know what everyone wants. Slurpee Boy, the youngest will have apple. 
I will make slices, put that in bowl with fork, give him in his room. 

Master Golden, my grandson, the middle one, likes grapes. It is not there 
so I will give him Nuts. He will be happy. For my eldest one, the Lucky Guy, 
I will cut nectarine, plum and peaches. He plays in basement as there is lots 
of space. I will give him there. It will be good for my steps. 

My son got me iPhone. Master Golden downloaded the App to have my 
steps count. It is good to keep an eye on your daily activity. My usual daily 
steps are between eight to 9 nine thousand. I keep my phone in my pocket 
to count steps. 

I try to go for my walk to Tim Horton, turn back from outside.We can 
not go inside. Cafe is closed, no seating, just Drive Through working. 
Sometimes, it is snowing or raining, I have to miss my walk. I manage 
my steps by walking around in the house. We have switch our plans 
accordingly.

Last night I was not able to have good sleep. It happens at our age. 
We don't have to take it seriously. Don't panic, calm down and get busy 
with anything to distract yourself.

I go to bed after midnight. It was 12.30, I was lying down on my bed, trying 
to sleep. I realized that it will be of no use making any more effort, not 
working for now. I went downstairs to make some snack for myself. 

Once a while,we have to pamper ourselves too. I had cup of warm milk 
with cookies. My youngest grandson, the Slurpee Boy came down too. 
Kids sleep late, they use to play video games with friends. He was looking 
for some food. I made Nutella sandwich for him. He was happy.

It was 2.15, I came to my room to be with my computer, to watch some 
good shows. It worked, I was able to sleep after a while. Never take life too 
seriously. You will never be out of it. Have patience, things will be fine.
Everything takes it's time. We don't have to panic.

Comments

  1. I didnt post the blog in Smile Corner because its closed

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have not posted the blog in any notice boards as the office is closed

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The SWN is cancelled

      Delete
    2. SWS is cancelled too

      Cleo

      Delete
    3. The toastmasters meeting is also cancelled

      Kim

      Delete
  3. My Smile is so awesome !! She is am awesome writer! She is an awesome naturalist! She is an awesome grandmother! She has an awesome family! What an awesome person my Smile is!!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for being my lifeline.

    N

    ReplyDelete
  5. There is no race to post the blog because office is closed

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was able to get an update about SA. He is not doing well. Hope he gets better

      Jasmeet

      Delete
  6. Dear Madam Smile, you so good. You write good to. I go job 2 again. Wicked worker was there. She say good that you come. I say you no mind if I sick. She say when you talk to Supervisor then you no wory and cough loud. You no need hide. I say, but some people no like . Wicked worker say but other people need to take care you, why you need wory all. I say yes you right. She say I need go but you go in and cough when you want, and tell Supervisor and Security that you fever. I say ok thank you care all. Job worker 2 then go. I do 0 proud job and always read blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Advisor,

    There was no blog reading today as the retirees are at home

    thank you
    recent retiree

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear Author,

    There was no blog reading because students are all at home.

    thank you
    Literature Fellow

    ReplyDelete
  9. My Smile is amazing. She is an amazing Tim Horton goer. She is an amazing writer. She is an amazing counsellor. She has an amazing family. What an amazing person my Smile is!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Father say Hannah act and lazee. Father say father old almost 67

    (Me take Hannah hospital yesterday. She still ICU. I tell her when you ready for pick up then call. She no call so I no go today. I care father and give him food. Father happy. Hannah no no. Niklas sad. Me confuse. Me no no what do)

    Kris (Germany)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Mr. Kris father why you no prey Hannah.

      Dear Mr. Kris why you no lisen Madam Smile. She say care Hannah so you care Hannah. Madam blog very complicate. She write big english. My English very good. If you no understand then you please ask. I no mind help becasue we all reader family. I do 0 proud job and always read blog

      Delete
    2. 0 job guy you shut and go hell. Father old almost 67

      (0 job guy me tell you before that you mind business. My Anglais best and I no need help. Me try tell you many time that you no rite for father because he no like but you no understand. Me confuse. Me no no what do)

      Kris (Germany)

      Delete
  11. Replies
    1. Well , well, well. My head is starting to hurt now. I have run out of ideas. Same thing every day. I know, I know ....

      Thanks mrizvi. Very insightful comment.

      Delete
    2. CCaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllllmmmmmmmmmmmm doooowwwwwwwwwnnnnn ! Just reeeeeeelllllllaaaaaaaaaxxxxxxxx. You are right, Smile has asked us to be kind

      Good job mrizvi. Brilliant comment. I wonder what we will do without you kiddo

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk