My Walk is on hold for today


Image result for bench in your back garden pictures

















It is Monday cloudy morning, I think Sun is also staying home because 
of the Virus, taking precautions, following Directives. It is snowing, 
I think my walk will be on hold for today. It is OK, not end of the world.

We have to switch our plans accordingly. I will find something else to get 
busy beside kitchen activities. My morning plans nowadays, are the same. 
After having breakfast, I stay in the TV lounge, to watch some TV, to do my
Cross word and Sudoku books, to enjoy the scenic view of my back garden.

Every day it is a different scenario there, to enjoy the beauty of Nature.
God Almighty keep on providing us variety, changing the scenery, so that
we wont get bored. It looks to me like a slide show.

If we try to see through, to observe, every tree exhibits so much to study,
to think about. Look at the sky above, what a beautiful painting, I think,
it is all done with water color. 

Here comes the Black Squirrel to add up, to make it complete. It is now 
like a theater. This is my back garden, like a portrait of cinema, a picture 
house. I can sit here for hours to enjoy but I have to do other things too.

It is 11.30, time to be in the kitchen, to make banana shake for my son
and for myself. I see some Strawberries in the fridge, I will add these, 
to give a change, to give color. Everyone likes variety. My son will love 
that too.

It is 12.30, I am in my room, busy with my computer, going through my 
Facebook messages. My daughters from England called me.We don't talk 
for long, it is just to connect.They are busy with their own family matters,
that is priority for them.

We parents have to be realistic, have to find our own hobbies, to get busy.
Today I have to make couple of calls. I will call my youngest sister, she lives
in retirement home. We have to be there for the people, having difficult 
moments, to make sure that they are not alone, we are here to share.

I will call my younger brother and his wife. I call them every day. It is good 
to connect with your loved ones. They live in Whitby, with their daughter.
It is 20 minutes drive but nowadays, distances don't mean anything. 
Everyone staying home and keeping distance.This too shall pass.

Thanks to all my Friends for praying for Hannah. I don't know how she 
doing. Kris her husband didn't write his comment today. He writes every 
day. I think he is not happy with me. I am sorry Kris, my Dear friend. 

Dear Reader, doing 0 Job now, I don't know how many times I have to make
you understand that you have to listen to your Supervisor. She called you 
for Job and you didn't go, You refused.You read Blog, but don't listen to me.
Please listen to my friend the Supervisor.

Dear Students, I am not happy with Smile Army. My friends Dean and 
George asked them, not to have gathering, they had to listen that. Please 
everyone listen to your teachers and follow the Directives. Prayers can 
be done alone too. God listens every call. 

Dear Retiree Friends, you people can read Blog to your friends, to other 
person, the people, you know, by making phone calls. I am worried as 
everyone staying home. We have to make calls to connect.That is important 
to keep everyone away from thinking negative. Calls will help to make 
a difference. 



Comments

  1. I have not posted the blog in Smile Corner as it is closed

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have not posted the blog in any notice boards as the office is closed

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes its sad. The SWN is cancelled

      Tiara

      Delete
    2. SWS is cancelled too

      Cleo

      Delete
    3. The toastmasters meeting is also cancelled

      Kim

      Delete
  3. My Smile is awesome! She is an awesome dietitian! She is an awesome councillor. She is an awesome writer. She has an awesome grandson. What an awesome person my Smile is!!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. This blog is my lifeline. Thank you for posting the blog. I read it every day.

    N

    ReplyDelete
  5. There is no race to post the blog because office is closed

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wonder how SA is doing. I miss his donuts

      Jasmeet

      Delete
    2. I have not been able to get any news about him

      Cathy

      Delete
  6. Dear Madam Smile, you so good. You write good to. I go Supervisor for job 2 and say her that I come to work. She say it too late because I already hire someone. I say you need fire him because my Madam say I must lisen you. She say look like you no feel well too. I say yes I cough and fever. She say you no suppose go out if you sick. I say yes but Madam say if you ask me to come work then I need go work. She say go home. I say then I get job. She say no it no safe. You are making all sick. I say Madam say I need go work so I will sit in front of office door till I get work. Madam Supervisor then call dear Mr. Security officer and he push me out. I tell him that Dear Mr. Security Officer I will come again. He say if you do I call police. I say it ok but I always lisen Madam. She very good. She big science. She help dear Mr. Mayor. She help dear me. I wanted to tell him more but he no listen and go. I do 0 proud job and always read blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Advisor,

    There was no blog reading today as the retirees are at home

    thank you
    recent retiree

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear Author,

    There was no blog reading because students are all at home. We are suffering at home because our parents are not treating us well. They basically tell us do this and do that. Its too much. They dont even let us play outside. What the hell

    thank you
    Literature Fellow

    ReplyDelete
  9. My Smile is amazing. She is an amazing Tim Horton goer. She is an amazing writer. She is an amazing counsellor. She has an amazing family. What an amazing person my Smile is!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Father say father very sick. Father say you forget ask reader prey for father. Father say father angel and no mind. Father say father old almost 67

    (Me write comment. I sorry that I write late yesterday because I come home late from emergency. Hannah very sick. I take her emergency and she need go ICU. She no able talk but say me to thank you to do pray for her. She say me that me ask you that you take care you. She say you like her mommy and she like you doly. I tell Dr. at ICU that I no able stay long because father alone. He say who to stay with Hannah? Me say no one need to stay because she in ICU. Me come back home but father tell me that Niklas no do good heat of father food. Me yell Niklas and say him do proper next time or I cut fone. He cry. Father anger. Hannah sick. Me confuse. Me no no what do)

    Kris (Germany)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Replies
    1. What is going on. Will this madness ever going to stop. All we humbly request is that everyone should read before commenting. Is it asking too much ?

      Thanks mrizvi. You read the blog right?

      Delete
    2. Reeelax Plunker. Just chill

      Good work mrizvi. I guess we owe you thanks

      Delete
  12. This blog is so refreshing and uplifting

    thank you
    Bill

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk