Beauty of Family Life


DIY Potting Bench Plans for Your Garden That Are Both Pretty and ...













Dear Readers, Hanna still in ICU
She is alone.
Her husband, Kris is with his Father
giving him fresh hot food 

Niklas, her son, also home 
Father wants two people

Kris told Hannah, 
"Call me when to pick you up"
He didn't get any call so skipped 
hospital visit

How strange
I can not believe that
I am praying for Hannah
We can only do that

I am worried about my friend, 
 Smile Addict
Praying for him too



Thursday mixed sunny cloudy cold morning with 5 C, rain on the way.
Today it is a different morning. Yesterday my eldest grandson hurt his 
ankle. He was playing basketball outside at our front yard.

We called ambulance, it was 7 pm. He was back at around midnight with,
having a cast on his left leg. It was 2 in the morning till things settled down,
I mean with all the sleeping arrangements for everyone and specially for him.

In unusual circumstances, things are not as per routine. Everyone has 
to make adjustments, to cope with the situation, to share the pressure. 
That's the beauty of family life, to stand for each other. 

In situations like this, everyone becomes panicky. It is human nature.
We have to control ourselves, otherwise things get drastic. Everyone 
already under pressure, can not take any more.

Try to stay calm and keep your distance, not have to talk unnecessary. 
Silence is virtue beside patience and listening. Specially, we seniors have 
to keep that in mind. We don't have to interfere with, whatever is 
going on around.

My sleep was also disturbed. I could not sleep till after four in the morning. 
I was walking around in my room and was on my computer. No more 
going downstairs as my son was sleeping downstairs. It is a makeshift 
arrangement. I think will be for six to eight weeks at least. 

Dear Retirees, I am worried about you my friends. Some of you must 
be living alone. Some in Retirement Home. Others staying with family.
Living alone is not easy but living with family has it's own challenges.
Not for, we seniors but for everyone there.

Have patience and keep distance to let everyone to enjoy his / her own 
privacy. Everyone needs some time alone. Moments to be with his own self. 
Not to share with others. We have to respect that. 

Dear Reader, who was doing 2 Jobs before. I don't know what to write for 
you. I mean who can cough loud, before everyone, especially when his Supervisor is there. Think about that. No one does that. We have to behave.


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk