Domino


Image result for garden with flowers and bench pictures











Dear Friends
Have a great day


It is Friday beautiful sunny morning with 4 C. Perfect for my walk.
I will be needing warm winter coat, my maroon sweater and the woolen 
stole. I will be fine.

Last night I didn't have good sleep. It happens. This is my age. Things
start getting triggered, one after another. I was awake late till around three
in the morning. I was lying down, till everyone gone to their room to sleep.

We don't have to ruin other people's sleep just because of our own self.
After 1.30, I went downstairs, watched TV for some time. There was 
nothing good to watch. 

I was back in my room with my computer. Played couple of Scrabble and 
Card games. After that I watched some good shows on my computer 
to distract myself from anxiety. I went to bed around three. Life is like 
Domino, one thing gets out of order, everything starts scrambling.

Because of my sleep, I was late in the morning. Was not awake till 
9 am after. At our age, things happen, not a big deal. We have to have 
patience and switch our plans accordingly. Old age is just any other 
stage of cycle of life. Have patience, stay calm and face with grace.

Now first thing, I have to check my daughters Facebook messages. 
I do that every morning to know, how things are at their end. They 
call me too, to connect, as soon as, I write down "I am awake". 

Anyway, It is 10.30, I am done with my morning exercise, my breakfast,
enjoying my tea, sitting in the TV lounge, watching  "Andy Griffith"
show. It is 11 am, I am in my room, busy with my computer. 

I am not getting comments from my Readers Family. There is some Glitch,
I think. I am worried about my friends, Hannah and Niklas. I don't know 
how are things for them. I know Father, very selfish and Kris is helpless.

It is 12.45, I am at Petticoat Creek, very windy, gusts, 70 km. At some point, 
it was difficult for me, to have balance. Lake looking great, beautiful. Water 
glittering under the sun. Not many ducks here. not many people, just couple 
of, walking with their dogs. Couple of kids riding their bikes.

On the overhead bridge, "Via train", is passing by, it connects provinces 
and also goes to States. I can also see the other one, "Go train", which is 
inter city. 

I always get fascinated by trains. This is my childhood passion. I am 
enjoying everything.The scenic view, the atmosphere around, all worth 
to behold, to enjoy.

It is 1.45, I am home. Time to be busy with my kitchen, to make banana 
shakes for my son and for myself. Have to make lunch for my youngest 
grandson, the Slurpee Boy. 

I have to make couple of calls too. I will call my youngest sister. She lives
in Retirement Home. I will call my younger brother. I call him every day.
It is always good to be connected with your loved ones.



Comments

  1. The Smile Corner is closed. The situation in Ireland is getting bad

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read this blog every day. It is my lifeline

    N

    ReplyDelete
  3. My Smile is awesome! She is an awesome counsellor. She is an awesome psychologist. She is an awesome therapist. She is an awesome friend to all readers. What an awesome person my Smile is!!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like you blog in Russia. I used to read for my school kids but no read now

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry I no write for some day. I am reading in France . It bad situation

      Delete
    2. I read in Ukraine.

      Delete
    3. I read your blog Spanish

      Delete
    4. I read you blog but no good English. Italian good

      Delete
    5. And I read blog in India

      Delete
  5. I dont think my mother in law will get sick because she does not go outside anyways. If she gets sick, then she cant go for the blood test because there is no way she can skip breakfast. She eats all the time.

    Happy Reader

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My daughter in law is very rude. She does not say hello. I dont want to say much as I dont want to be rude like her

      Mother in law of the happy reader

      Delete
  6. Dear Madam Smile, you so good. You write good to. I no able do anything. I do 0 proud job and always read blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Advisor,

    We continue to have the readings suspended due to the corona virus situation

    thank you
    recent retiree

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear Author,

    Its a very depressing atmosphere here. No one is able to go out. The blog reading sessions have stopped.

    thank you
    Literature Fellow

    ReplyDelete
  9. My Smile is amazing! She is an amazing counsellor. She is an amazing advisor. She is an amazing writer. What an amazing person my Smile is!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Father say father yell Kris that Kris no take father see train like you Kris. Father say yell alway work and Kris take father. Father say father plan yell Kris to get Andy Griffith show. Father say father no say father old almost 67

    (Father yell me lot and say me that he need go see overhead train. Me say father that Hannah very sick and need go hospital because may be she get Corona but father say no. Father say Hannah sick because she no eat. Me say that she lot coff and lot fever but father say she act. Me say father that me no no where overhead train. Father say ask Niklas and he can check google. Niklas find place 3 hour far, so me, father and Niklas go far place. Me yell Niklas that he no find place near home but Niklas say he try but no able find. Me then put water glass near Hannah bed and tell her that we go most of the day. Hannah sick. Niklas unhappy.Father happy. Me confuse. Me no no what do)

    Kris (Germany)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh Myyyy Gaud! This is no good. Every single day! Can someone help? I know, I know, I need to be kind

    Thank you mrizvi. This is a very brilliant comment

    ReplyDelete
  12. Calm down Plunker. Dont be overly dramatic. At least these are not alternative facts :-)

    Thanks mrizvi. Appreciate you letting us know that this is a good blog

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk