Sun got Corona. He is in Quarantine


Outdoor fire pit safety tips, Amherst garage sale and rose show at ...













Sunday, cold cloudy morning with 1 C. It was raining last night. I just 
got up looking through my bed room windows. Glass panels are tinted 
with rain drops. My front garden looks beautiful. I can see clear signals 
of revival of life. No doubt about that.

Sun still hiding, I think Sun got Corona. He must be in quarantine. 
My days are now very busy as my eldest grandson is in bed. He broke
his ankle. It will take six to eight weeks, to recover. I am busy making 
things for him, he likes to have. 

Today I am planning to make pancakes. I like to get busy, to live in day 
tight compartment. This is the recipe to live happily, to stay away from 
thinking negative.

Negative thoughts are key to, feeling lonely, lead us to sleep disorder and 
finally to depression. We start thinking about symptoms of all sort of 
unseen diseases. Putting ourselves into unnecessary, unavoidable misery.

I like to live in day tight compartment. It gives me power to move on,
to use my body parts. We have to keep in mind, what we don't use,
we start losing that.

It is 11.15, I am going to do my hair color. I know, we are following 
social distancing. It is cold, so I have to be bundled up in layers. Long 
winter coat, gloves and stole. With all that, who will be able to have a look 
at me, no one. I am doing that, to give positive signal to my brain.

To give my brain assurance that I am taking care of my body, you 
don't have to worry about. Mind and body stick together. When brain 
gets the feeling that body is not in good shape. Brain wont take positive 
steps. It will start feeling low, thinking negative.

It is 2.30, I am done with my hair color, now at lake.Water looking great.
Level of water is very high, giving effect of an ocean. It is exhibiting various 
shades of yellow, silver, grey and blue. At the far end, streak of light got 
mixed up with the blue of water. It is now giving beautiful shade of violet.

I was walking around, enjoying the scenic view. After a while, it started 
raining, I have to cut down my stay at lake. Going home, to spend time with 
my family. My eldest grandson must be awake by now. I will make 
something for him, to make him happy. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk