Beauty of Life


Image result for garden with flowers and bench pictures











Dear Readers,
Strictly follow the instructions.
No more gatherings.
Keep the distance.

Stay calm, be positive but have to be vigilant.
Have to get busy, to stay away from thinking
negative. 

Make calls, read together, my Blogs or anything 
you like. Use Skype or have Face time.
You can do this in groups, on internet. 
But keep in mind no gatherings.


Thanks my Friends for writing comments.
Your comments are like lifeline for my Blogs. 
Give me power, to write and post every day. 



I am requesting everyone to pray for Hannah.
She is sick and alone. Her husband is away, 
with his Father. 


Saturday beautiful bright sunny cold morning with 17 below zero,
gusts 25 km. Today is my laundry day. I have to change my bed sheets 
too, have to do two loads. I start doing that before having my breakfast,
so that to be done side by side.

It is 10.30 one load is in Washer another is in Dryer. I am sitting in the
TV lounge,watching News channel. We have to be connected with what's 
going on. Specially in these days when things changing every day, every 
minute. 

We have to be vigilant, to follow the instructions. We have to listen and 
strictly do whatever is advised. Every place has it's own rules according 
to the situation. Follow the instructions of your own town and country.

I am watching TV but also busy with my Scrabble and Sudoku books. 
Beautiful view in front, to enjoy my back garden. I can see through the 
glass panels, Black Squirrel looks happy, busy with his Gym exercises 
on the wooden garden fence. 

There is a sense of revival of life around, an aura of celebration 
and  happiness.Things change. It is a universal Doctrine.That is 
the beauty of life.

I won't go for my walk.We have to listen, whatever advised. That is for 
our own good. I will be busy with my computer. Kitchen is also one of my 
favorite spot, to get busy, to do things, to enjoy, to be happy and to give 
happiness to the people around. I will be fine.Value and enjoy, whatever 
is there.

I just got some comments. 

I am not happy with the situation at Kris place. Hannah, my friend is 
having high fever and cough. Kris left her alone with just a glass of water. 
He left for three hours away, to some scenic spot. His Father wanted to go 
there. He pushed his son, my friend, Niklas too, to go with him as Father 
needs two people, to feel safe. I believe, Kris is just like his Father, selfish.


Dear Reader who was doing 2 Jobs. I told you many times that 
you have to listen to your Supervisor. You were sick, he told you 
not to come to work. You have to follow that. I am praying 
for your Jobs. 

Dear Students, please listen to my friends Dean and George.
Follow the instructions and do accordingly. 
We have to stop gatherings. Have to keep distance.

Dear Retirees, you can read at home, using your internet. 
Have Face time with other Retiree friends. 
Set the time to read together. 

Dear Jimmy, Tiara, Cleo, Jasmeet, Brenda and everyone of you, 
for writing your comments. I am worried about my friend, 
the Smile Addict. I am praying for him. If you can please let him 
know, that will be a great favor to me.



Comments

  1. I have not been able to post the blog as the Smile Corner is closed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Smile is awesome! She is an awesome advisor! She is an awesome philosopher. She is an awesome writer. She has awesome family. What an awesome person my Smile is!!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am praying for Hannah

      Karen

      Delete
  3. I am starting to feel low. I will stop reading blogs too. I dont want to have any talk with anyone. After all, what is the point

    N

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like you blog in China. It very very good

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This good. I no Anglais. French good

      Delete
    2. You blog good. I read Italy

      Delete
    3. This good blog. I read Russia

      Delete
    4. And I read blog in Ukraine

      Delete
    5. I pray Hannah

      Russia

      Delete
    6. I pray Hannah

      Italy

      Delete
    7. I pray Hannah

      China

      Delete
  5. My mother in law is saying she is sick but i think she is just pretending.

    Happy Reader

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I prayed for Hannah only

      Happy Reader

      Delete
  6. Dear Madam Smile, you so good, You write good to. I so happy. Supervisor from job 2 call but I say her I no come to work because my Madam say no go. She say what you talk? I say I only lisen my Madam. Supervisor say but the job is for today, I say I no care. She say ok, do as you want. I do 0 proud job and always read blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I pray Hannah. I do 0 proud job and always read blog

      Delete
  7. Dear Advisor,

    The retirees have stopped the blog reading. I called some retiree to tell them about reading virtually and doing facetime but retirees dont know how to do that. Most of the retirees are not comfortable with technology and in many cases, they are concerned about privacy issues

    thank you
    recent retiree

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I prayed for Hannah as per your request

      thank you
      recent retiree

      Delete
  8. Dear Author,

    We have stopped all blog readings. The students are now getting ready to go home as the uni is closed. Most students are very nervous because the parents keep telling them about the virus. This is something that we already know but they just keep telling us about the various statistics, stories and other things they have learned in the news. If we tell them to stop, they get upset.

    The students who have already gone home are having their own challenges. They are asked to participate in house work. In some cases, they can be playing, watching a movie, talking to friends, but the parents dont consider this "real work" and force us to drop whatever we are doing to help with housework. We know that lucky guy, master golden and slurpee boy have probably not experienced any of this because of you, but for the rest of us, this is driving us crazy. We feel that we are being treated like slaves.

    thank you
    Literature Fellow

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Smile Army got together to pray for Hannah. The Dean asked them to not do that but they said that you have asked them to do so, and therefore they will, no matter how sick they get. The idiots dont realize that if they keep doing it, someone will need to pray for them soon

      thank you
      Literature Fellow

      Delete
  9. Yet another new blog today!!

    cool Kyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just enjoy the blogs Kyle. With Smile there will always be a fresh blog every day

      N

      Delete
    2. I prayed for Hannah

      Newbie

      Delete
  10. My Smile is amazing!! She is an amazing writer. She is an amazing dietitian. She is an amazing councillor. She is an amazing therapist. She has an amazing family. What an amazing person my Smile is!!

    PS: I prayed for Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh Come ON! What is this ! Just give me a break - will yeah! I know .. I know ....

    Thank you mrizvi. Brilliant comment - again

    PS: I prayed for Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  12. Caaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalllllllllllmmmmmmmmmmm down Plunker, just calm down.

    Fantatic job kiddo. You are bang on. How did you know that this is a good blog! You are right though

    PS: I prayed for Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  13. Father say why you say pray Hannah and no pray father. Because father act and health, then peeple think that father 40 but father old and need lot pray. Father say father old almost 67

    (Hannah very sik and slip. I talk nabor and he say call ambulance but father say she slip. I say nabor I plan take her to doctor tomorrow. It very late because so doctor close and only emergency open. It lot big wait in emergency in Germany and I very tire because we go far to see overhead train. The train come after 1 hour late. Me say father no ring bell and let Hannah slip but father say Hannah act. Me confuse. Me no no what do)

    Kris (Germany)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk