I am sill in the Rink, not retired yet


35 Best Patio and Porch Design Ideas - Decorating Your Outdoor Space













I am worried about my friends, Hannah
and Smile Addict. I don't know, how are they
I am not getting comments, because of Glitch
Praying anyway.


It is Friday sunny beautiful morning with zero degree. Yesterday was 
cloudy but no rain just a drizzle. I was at Petticoat Creek, at 4.45 pm. 
It was looking great. Swans floating on blue water. Some ducks were 
giving them company. 

Birds in flock were there, to oversee. They looked happy, singing, 
celebrating. I was walking around, enjoying. It was cloudy with 
light drizzle.Water exhibiting all shades of blue, black and grey. 
What a masterpiece of art. Beautiful moments to cherish. 

It is 11.30, my son went for walk with his wife. My eldest grandson 
hurt, day before. His right ankle, is with hairline fracture. I am 
staying home. Everyone in the family have to share and contribute,
specially in difficult moments. I will go for my walk after. 

We have to be flexible, have to make adjustments. I am in my kitchen, 
making banana shake for my grandson and for myself. Making cheese 
omelette too for his breakfast. Putting smile on people's faces, is a great 
feeling, a real happiness. Go for that.

It is 1.15, I am getting ready to go for my walk to go to Tim Horton, to 
my second home. I will dress up in layers. This is end of March, still cold. 
This is Canada, my Dear. 

It is 2 pm, I am back. Have to take shower, will make something nice 
for my son. I love to do all that. Family has to be priority for everyone. 
I strongly believe that.

I have to call my younger brother and his wife. I do that every day.
I will call my sister in law, my elder brother's wife, she lives in Aurora.
I talk to her at least twice a week. To connect with our loved ones is 
always great.

Today I will also call couple of people from my senior club. They live 
alone. I will talk to them. Just a chit chat. Day before, my sleep was terrible. 
Last night it was better. Every day is different scenario. We have to deal 
with whatever is there.

It is nearly evening, so much to do. I take things like doing assignments.
These are targets for me to meet. It gives me a feeling that I am still in 
the Rink, not retired yet. It is 4 pm, leaving for lake. We have to avail
every chance to get out, to get busy, to keep ourselves away from thinking 
negative. This is a simple Recipe for happy living. Trust me.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk