I am praying for my friend, the Black Squirrel


Magnolia Tree Bench Stock Photos & Magnolia Tree Bench Stock ...

















Saturday cold cloudy morning with 1 C. Very quiet outside. I think, it 
is weekend or may be most of the people staying home,taking precautions, 
following instructions.

I am busy with my laundry. I do it early morning, before having breakfast
so to be done before noon. I have other plans after that. One load is in 
Dryer. Second one, of my sweaters and stoles, is ready to go into washer.

I think, this period of staying home, has to be taken like a blessing.
To do things, we never have time to do.To spend time with our own self,
to ponder, to focus on things, inside our home.

Yesterday, I sorted my clothes, reorganized my cupboard. Clothes,
I wear at home, are now on the upper shelves, at eye level. I did it 
as sort of precaution. If I get sick, it will be easy to take clothes.
I don't have to bed down. Easy to handle things. We have to be 
ready for anything. 

It is 10.30, I am sitting in TV lounge. News Channel is on. I am watching 
that and also busy with my Crossword and Scrabble books. I am enjoying 
the scenic view of my back garden too.

It is quiet, Black Squirrel not there. I think, he is staying home, following 
the directives. Birds doing the same. I can't see anyone. Trees giving somber 
look. It looks, it is time to wait and see. What will be the next.

I called two of my senior club members.They didn't get any call. No one 
called them. We talked for a while. Just a chit chat. We have to share
and let people know that they are not alone in these difficult difficult 
moments. Everyone facing the same. We all are in same boat.

It is 12.30, my daughter in law is sleeping. She didn't have good sleep at 
night. My son went for walk. I will go after. Someone has to stay home.
My eldest grandson is in bed with fracture. He might need something.
It is great that my family is confident that I will be able to handle things.
They can take exit and relax.

It is 1.15, I am busy in my kitchen, making chocolate milk and cutting fruits 
for my grandson. He is awake. It is 3.45, I am getting ready to go for my 
walk to my second home, I mean to Tim Horton.

It is 4.15, I am all set, dressed up in layers. It is so beautiful, out here.
Birds playing hide and seek on tree tops. Some walking around. Enjoying 
and having chit chat. I can't see my friend, the Black Squirrel. 
I am worried, praying for him.

It is 5 pm, I am back, sitting in TV lounge, watching and enjoying 
my time with my family. It is important to keep connected with 
the people around.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk