Birds are back from South of the Border


Image result for birds in garden pictures













It is Saturday bright beautiful cold sunny morning with 5 C below zero. 
For the last couple of days, my back giving me hard time. At this age, things
start coming up one after another. Before that, I was dealing with my sleep 
problem and now this. 

But why to complain. What else we can expect at this age with our old 
machinery. People have their own suggestions, to combat old age issues, 
like slow down, and take medicines. I know all this will work, but I know 
me. I go my own way.

Rest and medicines are not in my dictionary. I think everyone has his own 
personality, his/her won style. Nothing wrong with that. Some want quick 
therapy, to be back on track. Rest and medicines are the best options for 
that. For my back, I am using heating pad at night time, it will take time, 
I know. 

 In the morning, I put my winter coat in washer, by the time I will finish 
my breakfast, my laundry will be done. It is 9.30, I am sitting in the 
TV lounge. Sports Channel is on. My son is watching and also busy with 
his computer. I am enjoying view of my back garden, through big glass 
panel, in front.

Black Squirrel is playing around the pear skeleton tree. Snow started 
melting down. March already started. Spring is just around the corner. 
I can sense an aura of relief all around. 

There is always light at the end of tunnel. Sun is shining with full bloom. 
Birds started coming back from South of the Border. Things are changing,
we can start celebrations.

It is 10.15, my laundry is done. I am busy in my kitchen, making banana 
smoothie for my son and for myself. My daughters called me from Reading 
and Grimsby. It is already afternoon at their place, in England. They are 
five hours ahead of the time in Toronto.

Yesterday I went to Whitby, to spend some time with my younger brother 
and my sister in law. It is always good to be connected with your loved ones.
Last night my back was real bad and I was thinking to have "Advil". But it 
was managed. No medicines so far. May be next time.

Anyway it is 11.45, I am at Tim Horton. My son was kind enough to drive 
me here, to make my day. I am enjoying my coffee, my time alone slot and 
busy with writing my Blog. It is Full House here, but I got my favorite spot. 

It is 1.30, I am done with my coffee and with my Blog, now ready to go 
home. My son will be here to pick me up. I will make veggie omelette for 
him to pay him back. 

Keep in mind that nothing works one sided. We have to give something 
in return, to keep a balance. This works, to flourish all relationships.

Comments

  1. I have posted the blog in Smile Corner. Even though it is weekdays, there are lots of customers here. The councillor is here also and asking everyone to not shake hands. The customers are asking her about the St. Patrick’s day parade. She said the mayor is thinking of cancelling it, but she would like to get Smile’s opinion before giving her opinion to the mayor about this. The priest didn't like that and said this is what he was warning about that British aristocrats sitting hundreds of miles away are now going to decide about our town. Some customers agreed with him and asked the councillor to make up her mind on her own without any outside influence. The councillor didn't respond but left

    ReplyDelete
  2. I lost the race to post the blog on our corporate notice boards. It was already posted when I got there. Of course, there was also a box of fresh SDs with a note from SA

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was in early today and posted the blog. Of course the SDs were already there.

      Criag

      Delete
  3. My Smile is awesome! She is an awesome walker! She has an awesome brother. She is an awesome councillor. She is an awesome writer. She is an awesome friend to readers family. What an awesome person my Smile is!!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for being my lifeline. I feel low every day and then I read your blog. I feel like I am talking to a friend

    N

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have posted the blog in all notice boards in lobbies A, B, C and D

    Jimmy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SWS was great. We decided to go on the nature route. As usual, we talked about today's blog however there was a lot of buzz about yesterday's blog too

      Tiara

      Delete
    2. SWN was fun too. We also talked about Smile's blogs from the weekend.

      Cleo

      Delete
    3. Yes I know. There is a lot of buzz about it in the office. Even management is talking about it

      Kim

      Delete
  6. Hi Madam Smile, you so good. You write good to. Mr. Supervisor come and say me how you. I say I sick because cough. Mr. Supervisor say then what are you doing here. You need go home. I say I no suppose because my Madam tell me in one blog that I need focus work. Mr. Supervisor say yes but she does not know the context. You are sick and have a cough. If you stay here then you will spread germs. And though the chances are very small, but it can also be a really bad germ. I say what you mean? I say I dont want you to be concerned but please go home and take a sick day. I say I no do anything if my Madam no tell me so I will not go. Mr. Supervisor say I am sorry to do this but I have to call security. You need to understand it is affecting everyone’s health and well being.. I try explain him that you will give advice and fix everyone like you fix sick job worker but he didnt listen and call dear Mr. Security guard. I then had to go but I will try to come from back door because you tell me to keep focus work.. I do 2 proud job and always ready blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Advisor,

    The retirees appreciated your blog today. We suspended all the committee business today due to the Covid 19 epidemic. Many retirees were of the view that since you have not commented on it and are freely carrying on with the day to day tasks then its a signal to us that we should also continue on. However some other retirees said that we cant compare ourselves to you. It like comparing Michael Jordan with a kid playing basketball on the street.

    The temple people were here. They said that its nothing to be concerned about and they have huge events in the temple. The retired priest overheard that and was heard saying to one of the retiree, that next time there is an event, he will notify the fire brigade and police. The retiree asked the retired priest how will he find out about the next event to which the retired priest said that he will work on a plan and think about it.

    thank you
    recent retiree

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yet another new blog from Smile today

    cool Kyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Smile talks about important issues. And yes there are no shortage of ideas here

      newbie

      Delete
  9. Dear Author,

    We read your blog at the SRC today. The Dean and Prof George requested that we have the reading their as they usually take a lot of notes. There were many other professors who also attended the reading. After we finished the reading, we found out that the 2 gentlemen also hosted a meeting with the senior professors in the anthropology and psychology department as this blog had many important points that they wanted to discuss.

    We also heard that the uni is planning a no. of research projects based on your blog. Some professors were requesting for more information but the Dean stopped them by reminding them that you have been having some health challenges. When the prof asked what specifically? The Dean said that your back is acting up and you are having some sleep challenges as well. Prof. George said that yet despite this you are cooking special omelette for his majesty. The Smile Army heard that and they started yelling slogans against your son. Some professors asked the Dean why he is not stopping them, to which the Dean replied that he wants to join them

    thank you
    Literature Fellow

    ReplyDelete
  10. My Smile is amazing! She is an amazing advisor. She is an amazing writer. She is an amazing psychologist. What an amazing person my Smile is!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Father say why you go all place and no stay home. Father say virus bad and no supose go out. Father say he plan no go out because virus hit old people. Father say father old almost 67

    (Hannah say you kris brave and no care virus. Hannah say Hannah need do kris gorcery for kris party. Hannah say Hannah try tell father no do party but father anger and say he get bore so he do. Hannah say Hannah no say no do party because Hannah no want workm Hannah say because it no safe for father. Hannah say may be you try xplain father because you kris author and no how to give advice in niklas word. Father no go out and stay home because it big virus problem in Germany. Father get bore so want to party. Hannah say no do because if lot people come home then no safe but father no beleeve and say she lazee and no do want work. Me say Hannah do small party like 75 people only. Hananh say no safe no do. Father say do. Me confuse. Me no no what do)

    Kris (Germany)

    ReplyDelete
  12. We are debating on what provisions to put in place in our corporation. We decided that we will heed your advice as the advice from the media is sometimes over the top.

    Keith Walker

    ReplyDelete
  13. Well , well, well. My head is starting to hurt now. I have run out of ideas. Same thing every day. I know, I know ....

    Thanks mrizvi. Very insightful comment.

    ReplyDelete
  14. CCaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllllmmmmmmmmmmmm doooowwwwwwwwwnnnnn ! Just reeeeeeelllllllaaaaaaaaaxxxxxxxx. You are right, Smile has asked us to be kind

    Good job mrizvi. Brilliant comment. I wonder what we will do without you kiddo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk