Kids Staying Home


Vermont Garden Journal: Planning A Cottage Garden | Vermont Public ...











Dear Readers, Hannah is in ICU. 
She is alone. 

Kris, her husband is home 
to give hot fresh food to his 
Father. Father complained that 
his grandsons, Niklas, 
not doing it properly. 

Kris will cut Niklas phone. He is crying, 
everyone yelling at him and his Mom 
is in hospital. I am praying for Hannah.



It is Wednesday cloudy morning with 2 C below zero. I think Sun also 
staying home, following instructions. It is 10.15, I am done with my 
breakfast, sitting in the TV lounge, enjoying my cup of tea. I wont stay 
here long as my son is working from home. I have to keep that in mind. 

It is 9.40, I am in my room busy with my computer, going through the 
Facebook messages. My daughter called from Grimsby, England.We  
had a brief talk, I know, she is busy with her own family matters. 
We parents have to realize that.

One of my friend also called. She lives in Markham, 20 minutes drive from 
my place. We did our Uni together, around fifty years back. It is good to 
connect with the people of our age. We can relate, what we talk. We can 
share our memories, our student life and things like that.

It is 10.45, my eldest grandson is awake for his online class. I am going 
to my kitchen, to make pancakes for him, I will make for everyone.They 
all like that. It is a Full House, all my grand kids are home. I like to make 
things for them. As soon as I see smile on their faces, I feel that I have 
done my job.

Kitchen is one of my favorite spot, in my house. Nowadays, most of my time 
spent, here. I feel lucky that I can do things for my family, beside managing 
my own things. All credit goes to Almighty God, for keeping me mobile.

It is 12.15, I am getting ready for my walk to Tim Horton. Why to Tim 
Horton, while I can not enter, seating area is already closed. My Dear, 
this used to be my second home. I go there to have a feel of that. It is like 
visiting your Back Home place. It is a feeling, can not be expressed in 
words.

It is 1.15, I am home, back in my kitchen, making Chick Peas salad, with 
tomato, onion, salt and chili powder. It is nutritive and filling. When kids 
are home, we have to keep in mind, have to provide variety, so that they can 
enjoy, staying home. There stay has to be pleasure one, not like punishment.

Kids like snacks. We have to provide healthy and variety food, otherwise 
they will opt for junk food. I believe, this is a golden opportunity for 
parents and for we seniors, I mean grandparents, to connect with our kids.

We always blame them for not staying home. Now they are home and 
around. Make use of their stay, enjoy this period. I think, this is once 
a life time period for them as well as for us. Make it memorable so they 
can recall this time, to cherish. 

My youngest daughter called me from Reading, England, I was busy 
with kitchen things, I told her to call later. I couldn't do that today. 
I will call her tomorrow. She understands, I am busy nowadays. 
Having good time. Nothing to worry about.

Dear reader, doing 2 Jobs before.You read my blogs but don't listen to
me. You always have to listen to your Supervisor. You are sick, she told 
you to go home, you have to follow that. When she calls, you have to 
go to work. Have to do whatever she says. Same is with the Supervisor, 
in Job no 2. You don't have to wait for my instructions. Do what they say. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk