Smile Recipes ---- Stir fried mix Veggies


Image result for lunch pictures







To All My Dear Readers



Take a pot put it on stove at medium flame
Put some cooking oil in the pot
add cumin seeds whole black pepper
one whole red chili 

Now add chopped onion
after couple of minutes
stir and add
chopped garlic and ginger
and chopped tomatoes
sprinkle salt and pepper

Cover the pot and leave for 10 minutes
Now add mix Veggies from packet
or you can add fresh chopped Veggies 
of your own choice

Sprinkle some oil, salt and pepper
cover the pot leave for 15 minutes
after that stir and it is done now

Make sandwiches or take it with rice / bread 
of your choice

Choices are yours my Dear
Enjoy


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk