King Cross Train Station


Image result for King Cross train station pictures











It is Sunday morning bright beautiful with 21 C. I was walking in the 
back garden for a while. It was slightly cold so I made up my mind to have 
breakfast inside the kitchen. Sitting on small stool like chair with fawn color
seat and silver steel back . My Daughter got the two chair small table
chair set last week.

She has not enough space to put dining table inside her kitchen with freezer, 
fridge oven, and all those stuff. I was with her, she was shopping, nothing 
was in her mind about this table chair set. But sometimes things happen. 
It was like love at first sight. She got that right away.

Small oval shape table with fawn top and silver color steel base, two chairs,
you can slide under the table. The whole set worth thirty pounds, perfect 
price, as she had tight budget after the last month big party.

 Anyway I am sitting on one of the chairs at the back entrance of the 
kitchen. Enjoying the beauty of the entire garden, writing my Blog. 
Tomorrow one of my Daughter living in Croydon, is coming to join me 
here in Grimsby.

She is coming by train with her youngest son. She will take the train from 
King Cross station at 9 am, will be reaching Grimsby train station at 12.30 
pm. She has to make one change at Doncaster. It is good price for both of 
them by train, costs only 37 pounds one way. 

I will be having great time with two of my Daughters. It will be fun. 
I have to go to a High Tea party at 5 pm today. I have to choose my dress
for that. I am enjoying my trip for now.

Dear Retirees I am sad that Parents in the Temple facing lots of challenges . Don't take help of legal team. I believe when we deal legally, things always get more complicated. Please talk personally, to solve all that. Try to be patient and ask them, kids and parents to resolve matter within family.

Dear Students please try to be patient, keep in mind that parents do love
you people. The only thing is that they are trying to be overprotective.
You will understand all that when you will be having kids of your own,
in years to come.

Dear Kris I am tired of Father. I always write to make things better for 
your family but nothing working as Father very selfish. He just wants to 
enjoy his life, never cares about Niklas and Hannah. Now he wants to 
interfere with Niklas friends. This is too much please leave Niklas alone.

Comments

  1. I have posted the blog in Smile Corner

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have posted the blog in all notice boards in lobbies A, B, C and D

    Jimmy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SWN was fantastic. We took the nature trail again today because there was so much interest. Smile has made us look at nature with different eyes

      Cleo

      Delete
    2. SWS was fun too. We continue to talk about the Smile blog and her kindness to her readers.

      Tiara

      Delete
  3. My Smile is awesome! She is an awesome advisor! She is an awesome nature lover. She is an awesome writer. She has awesome family. What an awesome person my Smile is!!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for being my lifeline. This blog means a lot to me

    N

    ReplyDelete
  5. I lost the race to post the blog on our corporate notice boards. It was already posted when I got there. Of course, there was also a box of fresh SDs with a note from SA

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was in early today and posted the blog. Of course the SDs were already there. Plus one additional donut for the poster

      Marg

      Delete
  6. Dear Madam Smile, you so good. You write good to. I go Mr Supervisor and say that I need time out. He say what happen, you Madam ok? I say yes but I want prey thank because her daughter take lot care her . I no want say anything bad about her only son but he no good. Madam so good that she no talk bad about him and ask everyone to no talk about him He say he need go. I do 2 proud job and always read blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Advisor,

    The retirees did not for our walk today as we were very tired and had cramps from our earlier walks. We instead went to the reading of your blog. Our walks, though very long for us, are nothing as compared to the ones that you have.

    The retired interior decorator led the reading of the blog. She pointed out that you are helping out your daughter to decorate her house with minimal budget. She joked that perhaps your daughter is not aware that just the idea of something like this ie 2 seat table which can slide under the table would have set your daughter back by 100s of pounds. The retired interior decorator said that by helping her with this project you have saved her a bundle.

    The retirees involved in helping out the temple parents clarified that they are not the ones who have taken the legal action but it is the authorities who want to pursue this. They said the retired lawyers are helping out to talk to the authorities. The hijab lady was here and said that the temple parents got another letter. She said that asking for joint bank account is not a big deal in eastern culture. We wanted to clarify to her that its not East that she is living in but she was not willing to listen. All she kept saying was that Smile will help

    thank you
    recent retiree

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Mr. recent retiree, it good that you read first and then comment. mrizvi no read but only comment. But why you say Madam say decorate? Madam no say decorate. Madam say grow flower. We reader should no say thing that Madam no write. It no good. She big shot. Madam very knowledge. She do search. Remember she show you how talk and how walk. Madam blog very complicate English but you can ask me. I can tell you if you ask. I no tell if you no ask. I do 2 proud job and always read blog

      Delete
  8. Dear Author,

    We read your blog at the SRC today. We want to thank you for your continued support to us. You listen to us and help us keep our sanity. It is difficult to explain because you probably have not seen the lucky guy, Master Golden or Slurpee boy or any other grand child go through this but for us the constant lectures, parents dropping in at our workplace on one excuse after the other, insistence on joint bank accounts, constant threats of taking the phone away etc is too much. We are trying to be patient but we just dont know what to do. To give you an example, one of the students was taken to a pizza place by her father and she said that throughout the journey, her dad kept giving a lecture . When we heard that we thought that this is unbelievable ! Basically, thats the price she had to pay for the pizza. We apologize for boring you with our stories specially because you are an author and are very busy but you are the only one who understand us

    thank you
    Literature Fellow

    ReplyDelete
  9. My Smile is amazing. She is an amazing grandmother. She is an amazing writer. She is an amazing counsellor. She has an amazing family. What an amazing person my Smile

    ReplyDelete
  10. Father say father no no why you say father shellfish all time. What rong if father want injoy ? Father say you injoy also like you go train station and go lot partie and go new citi all time and new contry. Father say father no want critisize but want xplain that father want injoy to. Father say father old almost 67

    (Hannah say Hannah kris tire because kris niklas partiees. Hannah say it better one kris party then kris niklas parties of 2-3 family. Hannah say Hannah hapy that you injoy and you doter take care you. Hannah say Hannah no want say any about you Kris because you say no say. Father anger and say me that me no rite rite anglais and you think that father shellfish but me anglais good and rite ok. Father ask 2-3 family all day so lot partie. Hannah say you doter get food from out. Me say no do. She say do. Me confuse. Me no no what do)

    Kris (Germany)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yet another new blog today. Smile has a lot of variety

    cool Kyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course these blogs have a lot of variety. Smile has brilliant ideas. And all new. Just enjoy

      newbie

      Delete
  12. Oh My God!! This stuff is simply crazzzy! I mean every day - same thing. All readers family have tried to explain but is not being able to get the message in the little mind. And Smile is so kind, she wants us all to be nice and gentle to everyone! EVERYONE!!

    Thanks mrizvi. What a brilliant comment this is! Way to go

    ReplyDelete
  13. Caaallmmm down Plunker. We already know that some of the kids are rebellious. No point in trying to explain anything to them. Remember what Smile teaches everyone ie You need to just REEEEELAAX. And yes, we need to be polite and kind

    Thank you so much mrizvi. Much appreciated for your kind comment

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks Lucy Boris Dave Linda Keith Newbie Kyle N mrizvi Plunker Batman Jasmeet Kim Cleo Brenda Karen Superwoman Happy Reader and Mother in law Craig Marg Literature Fellow Retiree Group Jimmy Tiara Smile Addict Kris Stephen Tiara Greg Pete Josh Liz Michelle Paula Thanks All My Anonymous and Multilingual Readers Thanks Everyone

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk