My Day Plan


Image result for Peoples park pictures











Today is my last Saturday morning here in Grimsby. It is beautiful bright
day chances of 30% rain in the evening. Weather is great still cool with
15 C. I am awake I spend some time in my room, don't want to wake up
everyone in the house.

I am reading messages on my Facebook, checking weather, going through 
Headline News and reading comments from my Dear Readers Family. 
This is enough to unwind myself and to make my day brighter.

I try to make some plan for the day ahead of me. It keeps me busy, I love 
to live in day tight compartment, no time for feeling low and getting bored.
While I make plans, I never take anyone into account. I mean to include my
Daughter or any other person. 

If the other person will not be able to give you time or make your plan to happen, it will be a great set back for you. Always try to exclude everyone else in your planning. If someone gives you time or be able to do something, it will be like a lottery ticket for you.

I make my own day plan, totally based on myself. 

1: I will make my breakfast, oatmeal porridge, stir fried egg and cup of tea.
2 : Walk in the back garden
3 : Talk to my Dear Readers Family. I mean write my Daily Blog.
4 : Help my Daughter in the kitchen to make something for her family.
5 : Spend sometime with my Daughters.
6 : I will sort out my suitcase for my clothes. I have to go to someone place
in the evening. I am scared of Father so I am not talking about Party.

She arranged beautiful Arabic / Persian Theme for her house party. 
She is a close friend of my Daughter. I think it will be a wonderful evening.

7 : I started a book so when I get some time slot in between to fill up, I start
reading that to pass my time. My middle Daughter from Croydon is also 
here I give space to let the two sisters have some time alone for themselves.

Being Mom and eldest in the family, I am responsible to safeguard and 
to oversee everyone's interest. I have to  to keep an eye what they need to 
have good time. This is very important for peaceful atmosphere in the 
family. Keeps family united.

We never have to interfere with other people's interests. Have to give space
and leave everyone alone. This keeps family united. Same applies for our 
work place and for larger cross section of society, I mean for the entire 
Human Family.

Kris Dear my Daughter not having any party. Her friends are inviting me to their homes and some of them giving me gifts too. Why Father having 
party all the times. Please don't bother Niklas. My Daughter didn't bother 
her son while she was taking me to Louth. He was playing Video games at 
home.

Dear Retirees, Lady has to calm down. Her friends have to understand that they don't have to talk all the times. They need to listen to others too. Ask them to not to talk about Religion, Cultures and politics. I am happy that you people are taking care of their problem. Thanks.

Comments

  1. I have posted the blog in Smile Corner. Lots of customers in my shop even though it is Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have posted the blog in all notice boards in lobbies A, B, C and D

    Jimmy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can you also post the blogs form the weekend?

      Cathy

      Delete
    2. I was getting the printouts ready. I should be able to post the weekend blogs within the next hour or so. I posted the one from today as I know that some wants to start their day with todays blog

      Jimmy

      Delete
    3. I have now posted all the blogs. Also left some extra copies in some team rooms

      Jimmy

      Delete
    4. SWS was fun. People were saying TGIM (Thank God Its Monday)

      Tiara

      Delete
    5. SWN was fun too. We talked about Smile's blog about parenting. It created a big buzz.

      Cleo

      Delete
  3. My Smile is awesome! She is an awesome advisor! She is an awesome planner. She is an awesome writer. She is an awesome friend to readers family. What an awesome person my Smile is!!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. I read your blog every day but you don't write for me

    N

    ReplyDelete
  5. I lost the race to post the blog in our corporate notice boards.

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was in early so was able to post the blog. There was a box of SDs there but no donut for poster today

      Craig

      Delete
    2. And I posted the blogs from the weekend

      Marg

      Delete
  6. Dear Madam Smile, you so good. You write good to. I go job worker with video kid and say her how you? She say I busy and no time talk blog. I say her, I no want talk blog. I want talk about video kid. She say you always say that but you all time talk about blog. You Madam tell you many time that no talk blog in office but you no lisen. I say how you know what my Madam say because I no show you blog. She say she need go. I do 2 proud job and always read blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Advisor,

    The retirees did not go for our long walk today. We are still very tired from the walk from yesterday. Some of the retirees are still suffering from cramps also. This walk, though very long for us, is nothing compared to the walks that you have. The retirees instead went straight to the reading of your blog

    The hijab lady was here today with her temple friends. They have started coming here daily to get an update. The cafe manager was quite concerned because he is starting to lose business. He said that they come here in the evening also and bring their kids with them. They let them run around and dont stop them. They also park the cars haphazardly and interfere with moving traffic. The cafe manager said that they buy one small item like a small coffee and stay at the cafe for hours debating politics etc.He said that they have a major national holiday occasion coming up and they are making plans for that. The retirees dont know what to do. Can you advise us

    thank you
    recent retiree

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear Author,

    We read your blog at the SRC today. Prof George and the Dean were extremely pleased at the reading of the blog. They said that through your folksy style, you are being able to have a significant difference in the lives of young people. When they say the puzzled looks on our face, they said that with the technique you shared today of being active and also to be independent is very helpful. for everyone ie young and old alike

    thank you
    Literature Fellow

    ReplyDelete
  9. Father say you yell father lot today. Father say he yes mind. Father say he injoy you blog and want get more idea. Father say he like you doter idea that there party with dress. Father say father invite all futbol kid party and they supose tell joak. Father say father old almost 67

    (Hannah say Hannah no problem when father upset Hannah or call Hannah name or do any Hannah but Hannah very sad when any does any to Niklas. Hannah say you very independent. Hannah say you rite good idea to injoy one company. Father yell me and say me that he want party with futbol kid and all kid come as joker and then they make fun Niklas. Me say father that it no good because Niklas no like but father say you also go party when there different thing and no just eet. Me say no do. Father say do. Me confuse. Me no no what do)

    Kris (Germany)

    ReplyDelete
  10. My Smile is amazing! She is an amazing party goer. She is an amazing advisor. She is an amazing councillor. She has amazing friends. What an amazing person my Smile is!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Holy Moly! This kid is completely gone coo-coo. I mean, just give me a break, will yeah!

    Thanks mrizvi. This is a brilliant comment.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yup - the world is upside down when it comes to the young'uns. Everything is cool. Everything fun. Not worth getting high blood pressure because of this. Just go with the flow.

    Wonderful comment mrizvi. Lovely stuff. Pretty good guess too

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk