My Grade Five School Friends


Image result for Oxford street pictures











It is Monday morning sunny bright 19 C. Today I will go to see my school friend. She lives in Central London at Finchley station. My another school friend is also visiting from California. She will also be there at her place.

More than half a century back we were in same class in Grade five. We three will have lunch together to revive our past memories. Amazing moments to cherish in my memory box.

In the morning I was a bit dizzy, not feeling 100 %, my Daughter was insisting to cancel my program. It takes more than two hours from Croydon to go to Central London. It will be a day long trip. 

I was thinking that one of my friend is going to have her knee surgery on 29th August. We don't know how long we will be able, be mobile to enjoy these moments. Time flies we have to value the moments in hand.

So much has been changed in our lives still we have something to talk about. We have to share our school time memories. We relate what we talk and that is so valuable, so wonderful.

I got my medicines in my purse and started my journey to Finchley station. 
I have to take bus # 109 from Croydon to Brixton station from there 
bus # 159 to Oxford street and from Oxford street Bus # 113 to Finchley 
station to my Friend's place.

We enjoyed our lunch together. She made couple of tasty dishes.We had 
tea in China cups and Tea pot to give color to the occasion. I started my 
journey back to Croydon at 3.45. I was at my Daughter's place at 6 pm.
I was tired but happy to avail this wonderful opportunity.

I am not happy with Temple people. They are so loud why people are shouting at you. Everyone has to relax and calm down. I think only kids can solve the Temple issue. They have to talk to the authorities, make them understand that they want to stay with their parents.

Comments

  1. I have posted the blog in Smile Corner

    ReplyDelete
  2. I lost the race to post the blog on our corporate notice boards. It was already posted when I got there. Of course, there was also a box of fresh SDs with a note from SA

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was in early today and posted the blog. The box of fresh SDs was already there. There was one additional donut for the poster.

      Jasmeet

      Delete
    2. I was in early today and posted the blog. The box of fresh SDs was already there. There was one additional donut for the poster.

      Jasmeet

      Delete
  3. My Smile is awesome! She is an awesome writer! She is an awesome councillor. She is an awesome author. She has awesome family. What an awesome person my Smile is!!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. This blog is my lifelie. Thank you for writing every day

    N

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have posted the blog in all notice boards in lobbies A, B, C and D

    Jimmy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SWS was fun. We talked about Smile's blog and specially her comments about valuing time

      Tiara

      Delete
    2. SWN was fun too. We also talked about Smile's blog also.

      Cleo

      Delete
    3. I have been getting too many requests for setting up a Smile Forum today.

      Kim

      Delete
  6. Dear Madam Smile, you so good. You write good to. Wicked job worker come and say how you. I say I no want talk because you always trik. She say I no want come talk I want ask if you want come with me prey? I say what you mean. She say you dont know your Madam friend need go surgery on 29 August? I say so? She say so I want prey but it ok if you no want because you lose 2 hour money. I say I no care money. She say ok then you go prey I come in 2 min. I say ok. I go prey but she no come. I think she get important work. I do 2 proud job and always read blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Advisor,

    The retirees went for our long walk today. After that we had our lollipop. This walk, though very long for us, is nothing compared to the walks that you have. The retirees instead went straight to the reading of your blog.

    The temple people did not come today. We noticed that they scheduled morning prayers. We are thinking that this is because of the temple kids issue but the retired priest mentioned that this is because of a religious event.

    thank you
    recent retiree

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear Author,

    We read your blog at the SRC today. Some of the senior professors were very amazed that you have so deep friendships. They joked that Smile can easily give a lecture for relationships also. Prof George said to the Dean that he is concerned that you are being too active and are over exerting yourself. The Dean had a worried look and said that Smile is very active so yes it is worrisome but the good thing is that she is with her daughters

    thank you
    Literature Fellow

    ReplyDelete
  9. My Smile is amazing . She is an amazing writer. She is an amazing author. She is an amazing blogger. She is an amazing super scientist. She has an amazing family. What an amazing person my Smile is!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Father say you forget ask father health again. Father say he yes mind. Father say father old almost 67

    (Hannah say father litle upset today. Hannah say please no mind because all no like you. Hannah say when peepl go old they tochy. Father yell all because father very anger. Me say father that you forget ask helth but father say you no forget. Me confuse. Me no no what do)

    Kris (Germany)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh My God!! This stuff is simply crazzzy! I mean every day - same thing. All readers family have tried to explain but is not being able to get the message in the little mind. And Smile is so kind, she wants us all to be nice and gentle to everyone! EVERYONE!!

    Thanks mrizvi. What a brilliant comment this is! Way to go

    ReplyDelete
  12. Caaallmmm down Plunker. We already know that some of the kids are rebellious. No point in trying to explain anything to them. Remember what Smile teaches everyone ie You need to just REEEEELAAX. And yes, we need to be polite and kind

    Thank you so much mrizvi. Much appreciated for your kind comment

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is very refreshing. A new topic every day

    cool
    Kyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course it is a new topic. Smile has lots of ideas. Just enjoy

      newbie

      Delete
  14. Thanks Lucy Boris Dave Linda Keith Newbie Kyle N mrizvi Plunker Batman Jasmeet Kim Cleo Brenda Karen Superwoman Happy Reader and Mother in law Craig Marg Literature Fellow Retiree Group Jimmy Tiara Smile Addict Kris Stephen Tiara Greg Pete Josh Liz Michelle Paula Thanks All My Anonymous and Multilingual Readers Thanks Everyone

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk