King University England


Image result for kings uni pictures










It is Wednesday cool morning with light drizzle 19 C, my Daughter
has doctor's appointment. I made my breakfast now having tea. I am on 
my computer writing my Blog, checking messages from my friends
and family also from my Dear Readers Family.

My youngest Daughter just called, her daughter got admission in King Uni.
She is also getting prize for modern languages. She was very happy, 
planning to celebrate. She is her youngest Daughter. 

Her two siblings, elder brother and sister, got their results in flying colors. They got distinctions and everything. No doubt this youngest sister was under lot of pressure. She did very well too but very nervous throughout
her summer holidays.

I think siblings pressure is too much for kids. Sometimes it creates healthy competition but keep in mind that they can go under depression. Every child is different with his own talent and capabilities.

Parents expect the same outcome from each of their kids. We don't realize 
that, they are not like factory products. They are Humans, differ with each
 other with their own beauty and hidden qualities of their own. 

Master Golden my middle grandson was overshadowed by his elder 
brother's charismatic personality and his gifted career. They were studying 
together in same schools till Grade 12. It was too much for Master Golden
 that he has to tolerate all that throughout, till his brother left for Western 
University.

Dear Retirees I understand that right now Lady and her friends facing very emotional moments. I think someone from you have to come forward to guarantee that kids will be treated well. 

But this is very complicated, not so easy as I can not trust about that.  
They will force their kids to have joint account and all the other existing
issues, kids are facing now. 

I wont support the idea to kick them out of the Blog reading sessions. 
Talk to them and make them understand. The very first thing is that all of them not have to speak loud. They have to calm down try to listen to others. 
Have to control their kids, they are not supposed to run around. 

Comments

  1. I have posted the blog in Smile Corner. This being Saturday, lots of customers are in my shop today to read blog. They come here to read blog from today and also the past week. It has become a tradition that they come here to Smile Corner and then go to the market for their shopping. The priest is not here today but the councillor is here

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Smile is awesome! She is an awesome advisor! She is an awesome philosopher. She is an awesome writer. She has awesome family. What an awesome person my Smile is!!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. This blog is my lifeline. Thank you for writing every day. I pray for you every day

    N

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like you blog in China. It very very good

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This good. I no Anglais. French good

      Delete
    2. This good blog. I read Russia

      Delete
    3. I like you blog in Italy. I ready with family

      Delete
    4. You blog enjoy read because it give good fun message. I read Ukraine. I read with job

      Delete
  5. I wish my mother in law can be as accommodating and understanding as you. She is the first one who wakes up and spoils my morning because she is the first one I see every day!

    Happy Reader

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Madam Smile, you so good. You write good to. I so happy. Mr. Supervisor say how you. I say I very happy. He say why you bring big cake? I say I bring cake because Madam's youngest daughter's youngest daughter got admission in King Uni and she got big prize also. He say yes but the cake you bring is really expense. I say I no care. I want all to celebrate. He say ok. He smile and go. I do 2 proud job and always read blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Advisor,

    We went for our long walk today. Our walk, though very long for us, is nothing as compared to the walks that you take. After that we had our lollipop

    The retirees had a special meeting today. There was a special motion passed to congratulate you, your daughter and the young graduate on the achievement of acquiring admission at a prestigious institution of King University. The cafe manager offered a special celebratory cake for the occasion.

    Your blog was very illuminating and the Smile with Smile program subcommittee as well as the parenting subcommittee is going to be revieeing this further. The retired child psychologist mentioned that you have not just highlighted the topic of sibling rivalry but also shared some insights in how to address this psychologically complex issue. He has requested that he be allowed to participate in any additional research or discussion on this topic.

    The temple people are indeed very upset. The children have not been taken away from them as yet but the authorities have expressed serious concerns and reservations of how the older, ie uni going kids are being treated by some of the temple parents. As you instructed us today, we will explore the avenue to provide guarantees for safe parenting of the temple kids. IF you dont mind, we will need a few days before we can decide on this issue as it is a lot of responsibility

    thank you
    recent retiree

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear Author,

    We read your blog at the Smile Garden today. The Dean, Prof George, Mrs. Lucy and many others, including professors, Great friends, Smile Army volunteers, bookstore manager were in attendance as they usually are. They all wanted me to congratulate you on the great news about your grand daughter's admission and the award. The Dean told us that the admission to any uni is an achievement but King Uni is a very difficult school to get admission in. He sent his special congrats to you and your entire family for that.

    As we were reading your blog, some of the students got very emotional. They said that they wish their parents would have read this blog because parents dont understand sibling rivalry. They think they are creating competition but they dont realize that their is a lot of pressure on us to meet or exceed our sibling's achievements. They said a big thank you to you for highlighting his issue

    thank you
    Literature Fellow

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dis very good, I read with family and friends, they hapy aswel. Good very, we had cake and party for your grandaughter. Yaaaaaaaaay!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. We would like to facilitate you and your progeny for the admittance to a prestigious brainery. We celebrated the achievement by indulging in scrumptious treats.

    Your adept commentary on the intricate sibling kinship is perceptive and pragmatic. It was utile to disect this onerous and substantive issue from a psychological perspective.

    Thank you for making our days brighter
    Dave and Linda

    ReplyDelete
  11. My Smile is amazing!! She is an amazing author. She is an amazing psychologist. She is an amazing councillor. She is an amazing therapist. She has an amazing family. What an amazing person my Smile is!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Replies
    1. Oh Come ON! What is this ! Just give me a break - will yeah! I know .. I know ....

      Thank you mrizvi. Brilliant comment - again

      Congrats Smile!

      Delete
    2. Caaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalllllllllllmmmmmmmmmmm down Plunker, just calm down.

      Fantastic job kiddo. You are bang on. How did you know that this is a good blog! You are right though

      Congratulations indeed

      Delete
  13. For those who think that Smile is only an author or a literary genius, think again. Smile is much more than that. She is also a bonafide pyschologist! Dont believe me? Well, have a look with how she has used her folksy style to clarify the important issue of sibling rivalry:

    "I think siblings pressure is too much for kids. Sometimes it creates healthy competition but keep in mind that they can go under depression. Every child is different with his own talent and capabilities.

    Parents expect the same outcome from each of their kids. We don't realize that, they are not like factory products. They are Humans, differ with each other with their own beauty and hidden qualities of their own. "

    Brilliant!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk