Thank You God


Image result for flowers in garden pictures













It is Thursday morning bright sunny cool with 15 C. It is 7.30 am
I am awake in my room, everyone else sleeping. When I am awake I open up
my computer to check comments from you people, from my Dear Readers 
Family. After that I check my mails, messages on my Facebook.

Every morning I get message from my 5th grade school friend who now lives in Sydney with her son. My Daughters also write to give me signals. 
Like my Daughter from downstairs, write "I am also awake, Mom come  downstairs" My youngest one from Reading writes "I will call you in 
15 minutes".

These messages for me are like morning smile, brightens my day. After that I go downstairs to walk in the back garden and you can imagine. Pink Rose and scarlet red and pink Fuchsia, pink Carnations, white Daisy the white butterfly and the grass loaded with morning dew.

All the beautiful Creatures of God are there to make my day. I read 
comment from my Dear friend " N ". She says that I am feeling low. 
It takes me  a moment to understand. To figure out that how can
 someone feel low with all this. 

God provides so much to make our day, to make His Creatures happy still
 we go on complaining and never realize that how lucky are we. We are 
lucky to have our Great Creator, who never leaves us alone. He is always 
there to look after not only we Humans but all of His Creatures Big and
Small. Thank You God, I mean it.

Dear Happy Worker I am grateful to you for taking care of my Dear Reader
doing 2 Jobs. He is having problem most of the times as Job Worker # 2 
always makes fun of him. She tricks him so that he can not be happy.
I am thankful that you are trying to solve his issues. I am sure God will 
pay you back.

Dear Retirees I am not happy with the Temple crowd. They are making 
everyone's life miserable. They have to realize, have to be quiet and listen
to others. Politics and Religion are personal matters.They can have  meeting 
of their own, at some other place to discuss that. 

Please try to solve the Kids issues over there. I am worried about that. 
I am thankful to My Friend Cafe Manager for being patient. Ask them
not to talk loud and not to disturb the atmosphere. Let everyone speak.

I am tired of Father. He is very selfish person, always making Hannah and
Niklas lives miserable. I can not understand why Kris my Dear you can not
 stop these parties. 

Comments

  1. I have posted the blog in Smile Corner. This is market day but customers are coming to my shop in waves. They come here to read the blog first before going to the market. We have lots of people from out of town who come to read blog and then do shopping.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Smile is awesome! She is an awesome flower watcher! She is an awesome councillor. She is an awesome author. She has awesome family. What an awesome person my Smile is!!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. You write for everyone but don't write for me. I read your blog every day but I am not a big shot and don't live in fancy place, like Germany

    N

    ReplyDelete
  4. I read blog in France.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You blog good. Me English no good. Russian good

      Delete
    2. This good. I no Anglais but Spanish good

      Delete
    3. Good blog. Italian faan

      Delete
    4. I like blog China

      Delete
  5. My mother in law loves your blog and is trying to use your technique to enjoy the flowers in the back garden. She does not have a refined taste like you and she is dumb, so I don't think she will appreciate the natural beauty

    Happy Reader

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Madam Smile, you so good. You write good to. I go Happy Worker and say her how you. She say I ok. I say you very luck. She say what you mean. I say my Madam write for you and thank you in your blog. She say that nice but she didn't have to do that. I say do you want go prey thank? She laugh and say no. I say my Madam very nolege person. she very big author. She go gorment conference. She meet mayors to give advice and to say hello. She play dart. She big shot. So if she say you name in blog then you famous and you need go prey thank. She say she need go. I think she head hurt to. I do 2 proud job and always read blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Advisor,

    The retirees went for our walk today.Our walk though very long, is nothing compared to the ones you take. The retirees then had our lollipop

    The retired priest wanted to do the reading of the entire blog but the retired social media scientist insisted that this blog is a lot about social media. The retired horticulturist insisted that the blog is about horticulture. In the end we asked them to read a few lines each. It is the highest honour for the retirees to be asked to do the reading.

    The temple people are starting to be very concerned because the authorities are pressing them. The retired priest and some of his supporters commented that they are getting what they deserve. The retired lawyers are planning to add more legal counsels. The retired corporate executive pointed out to them that you don't like to make things complicated but the lady said that the legal way is good. Can you please clarify

    thank you
    recent retiree

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear Author,

    We read your blog at the Smile Garden today. Mrs. Lucy decided to take off her shoes and walk on the grass. She said that she knows that you did that in the closed garden but she still wanted to do that in an open forum as a respect to you. After Mrs. Lucy did that all of Smile Army, all students, a no. of professors, Prof George and even the Dean joined her in walking barefoot on the grass for some time. We then played darts!

    thank you
    Literature Fellow

    ReplyDelete
  9. Father say you keep call father shellfish. Father say father explain that father angle because father help lot people. Father say father no no why you say Kris stop partie. Kris no head family. Kris like Niklas to father. Father say father decide what do. Father say father old almost 67

    (Hannah say father little upset today. Hannah say you please no say Hannah good or say father no good. Hannah say Hannah need do klien house and then make partie fuud. Hannah say you please injoy and take you care. Me say father me want stop partie but father very anger and say me like Niklas and no suppose do any. Me say me do but father say no do. Me confuse. Me no no what do)

    Kris (Germany)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fantastic. Another new topic today!! How does Smile does it. And each topic is so different

    cool
    Kyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why are you surprised? It is a new blog every day. Deal with it :-)

      newbie

      Delete
  11. My Smile is amazing. She is an amazing blogger. She is an amazing advisor. She is an amazing counsellor. She has an amazing family. What an amazing my Smile is!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh Come ON! What is this ! Just give me a break - will yeah! I know .. I know ....

    Thank you mrizvi. Brilliant comment - again

    ReplyDelete
  13. Caaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalllllllllllmmmmmmmmmmm down Plunker, just calm down.

    Fantatic job kiddo. You are bang on. How did you know that this is a good blog! You are right though

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk