From Trafalgar Square


Image result for Trafalgar pictures













It is Friday cool sunny bright morning 14 C. Today I am planning to see my
Younger sister one more time. This time we will meet at Trafalgar Square. 
I will start getting ready after 11 as it is one and half hour travel time. I will 
take bus # 109 to Brixton station from there bus # 3 to Trafalgar.

She is not in good shape so we wont walk just sit down somewhere to have 
lunch together. To have good time. Time flies and also we are getting older 
day by day, we don't know when and where will be the next meeting. We 
have to avail each and every opportunity and have to make most out of it.

Yesterday night I was at my niece place to see my cousin. She is older than me and suffering from Dementia. We had tea and snacks together. She doesn't talk much. Her daughter was happy to see me. She was saying her Mom feeling better because of my visit. 

It is 8 in the morning I am going downstairs to make my breakfast. It is sunny I will hang my clothes outside in the back garden. I hand washed some of my clothes yesterday. My Daughter was insisting she will put my clothes in machine but they were just couple of, so why to waste electricity.

Kris Dear I told you that theme of the party not for dishes, it was only for 
dresses so why Father making Hannah life miserable, asking her to make 
French and Spanish dishes. Why throwing ice on Niklas face. Ask Father 
to leave everyone alone. It is so sad that He is very selfish.

Dear Retirees ask Lady and her Temple friends to calm down and not to make you people lives miserable. Instead of protesting they have to think over about their own behavior. When coming to Cafe, they have to be very quiet and listen to others instead of talking loud.

I know it is lot of responsibility to have custody of someone's children.
You can talk to them, I mean with parents and kids to solve issues.
Dear Child Psychologist, what I write in Blogs, are just my stray thoughts.

Dear Reader doing 2 Jobs, you don't have to bring cakes. It is so expensive.
Thanks everyone of you my Dear Readers for celebrating my Grand Daughter's success. 

Comments

  1. I have posted the blog in Smile Corner. This being Sunday, there are out of town visitors too. Our town people looks forward to Sunday as so many people come here from other places. The priest used some of the themes from the blogs. Town people brought a cake to celebrate Smile's grand daughter's academic achievement

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Smile is awesome! She has awesome grand daughter. She is an awesome writer! She is an awesome councillor. She is an awesome advisor. She has awesome family. What an awesome person my Smile is!!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read this blog every day. I celebrated your grand daughter's admission.

    N

    ReplyDelete
  4. This good blog. I celebrate in Russia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like blog. I no good Anglais but French good

      Delete
    2. I enjoy blog. It very good. I read China and celebrate

      Delete
    3. I read you blog Italy

      Delete
    4. I read this blog in Greece. I dont read everyday as I dont get a chance but I read whenever I can. Thank you.

      Like your other readers, I also celebrated your grand daughter's distinguished achievement

      Delete
    5. Just wanted to let you know that you have followers in Latvia also

      thanks

      Delete
  5. Dear Madam Smile, you so good. You write good to. I so happy that you write for me. I go wicked worker and say her. Remember you keep say that Madam no write for me and no care for me. My Madam write for me today. She say is that why you come to talk me because you no supose talk me ? I say yes. She say what she say? I say she say cake very expense. She say oh yes. It good that you no bring cake in job 2. This way you can save money. I say I no care money. She say so you will get very expense cake for us to? I say yes. She say just one day. I say yes. She say I guess it must be a small achievement otherwise you will bring cake for 2 days. I say no it is very big achievement, I will bring cake for 3 days. She smile and go. I then get big cake for job 2. I will bring more cake tomorrow. I do 2 proud job and always read blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Advisor,

    The retirees went for our long walk. Our walk, though very long for us, is nothing compared to the walks that you take. After that retirees had our lollipop

    The retirees debated about the issue of taking custody of the temple children. We also came to know that these temple children are subjected to significant mental and psychological pressures. Specifically, they are forced by the temple parents to go the temple on Thursday evenings for a Thursday school. In addition,they are forced to go to temple school on Sundays also. We are also hearing rumors that some temple parents force the kids to prey before dawn. This is all 7 days including Saturday. We are planning to clarify this rumor as we think it is not likely as this will require temple kids to not party till late in the morning on Fridays and Saturdays. Some retirees are of the view that we should take custody so as to stop this inhumane treatment. Others are of the view that we should let the authorities deal with them. AS we could not come to a decision, we thought to consult you, our advisor. Can you please recommend what we should do

    thank you
    recent retiree

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Author,

    We read your blog at the Smile Garden today. Mrs. Lucy brought some more cup cakes. She said that this is to continue the celebration of your grand daughter's success. She pointed out that your daughter is taking great care of you, eg you dont have to wash clothes now whereas previously your son would not help out at all, and you had to all your laundry. Prof George reminded her that you have said not to talk about him. She said that this is how kind you are, We all then went to play darts

    thank you
    Literature Fellow

    ReplyDelete
  8. Father say father get lot sick. Father say father want congratulate you for you doter doter uni. Father say father old almost 67

    (Hannah say Hannah make party today for you doter doter. Hannah say Hannah make kris food like Aachener Printe, Berliner, Bratapfel, Bremer Klabe, Dampfnudeland kris more. Hannah say you please injoy. Niklas say Niklas want congratulate you doter doter.Father get lot sick because father eeet lot. Father then need go emergency and yell doctor that father need drip but doctor laff and say father eet lot sugar and lot food. Father say me that he want go new doctor. Me say no point. Father say me no care him but me do. Father say no do. Me confuse. Me no no what do)

    Kris (Germany)

    ReplyDelete
  9. My Smile is amazing! She is an amazing writer. She is an amazing advisor. She is an amazing councillor. She has amazing friends. What an amazing person my Smile is!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. A new blog every day. Smile has so many ideas

    cool Kyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Smile is a factory of ideas. Of course she writes a new blog every day

      newbie

      Delete
  11. Come on! Give me a break. This is getting ridiculous. It makes my blood pressure go really high. I know, I know .....

    Good job mrizvi. You made my day. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  12. Caaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllllmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm down Plunker. Just Calm down. Take it eaasssssssssssssssyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. Yes we need to be kind

    Great work mrizvi. You guessed it right kiddo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk