England, Land of My Daughters


Image result for london pictures











It is 8 am cool morning cloudy with 15 C. I am leaving, have to spend my 
last few hours in Grimsby. I am done with my breakfast, have to go to my 
Daughter's back garden for the last time. I have to say good bye to Pink 
Roses, Scarlet red Fuchsia, Pink Carnations and to my friend white Butterfly.

So long, see you in years to come. We share all the golden memories 
of the moments we spent together. No hard feelings, no tears, nothing  
to be sad about. I know we can't predict Future. 

Future is unseen, but we have present in our hands. Present is everything 
so be happy for now. Enjoy the moments in hand. Don't let it go waste.

I am all packed my suitcase and my trolley all done. My Daughter is loading 
my luggage in her black Mercedes. It will take me to my Middle daughter's
place to Croydon. I am happy, I will be enjoying with two of my Daughters 
over there.

Our journey now started, it started drizzling. My Daughter is driving, her 
husband is on call, busy with his job. She opted A 1 route, not the main 
Highway. Beautiful scenic view all the way. Lush green trees, bushes, farms. 
I am enjoying everything all along. Life is beautiful.

We started our journey at 1 pm had a stop over in midway at services, 
had fish burger and tea from Burger King. I was home at 6.45 pm at my 
Daughter's place in Croydon.

This is the 2nd leg of my trip to England. I have to go to my Youngest 
Daughter's place to Reading too, that will be the  closing of my wonderful
trip to England, land of three of my Beautiful Daughters.

Dear Retirees, I think this is too much Lady and her friends now became 
 problem for everyone. I requested many times that they not have to talk
loud, stay calm and try to listen. She is exploiting the situation. This is not 
discrimination. This is being selfish.

Dear Reader doing 2 Jobs, please don't talk about Blog and don't have to 
give Recipe to all job workers. No one likes that. Focus on your work and 
leave everyone alone. Thank you.

Comments

  1. I have posted the blog in Smile Corner. I am out of biscuits as there are too many customers even during weekdays

    ReplyDelete
  2. I lost the race to post the blog in our corporate notice boards.

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was in early so was able to post the blog. There was a box of SDs

      Marg

      Delete
  3. Thank you for writing this blog. It is so important for me

    N

    ReplyDelete
  4. My Smile is awesome! She is an awesome blogger! She is an awesome councillor. She is an awesome writer. She is an awesome friend to readers family. What an awesome person my Smile is!!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have posted the blog in all notice boards in lobbies A, B, C and D

    Jimmy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SWS was a great. We had lots of people for this walk. As usual, we talked about today's blog

      Tiara

      Delete
    2. SWN was fun too. We are also getting lots of participants. The participants are from all lobbies.

      Cleo

      Delete
  6. Dear Madam Smile, you so good. You write good to. Wicked job worker come and say how you. I say I no want talk you because you bad. She say you good boy why you talk like this. I say because my Madam explain that in blog. She say did she write for you. I say yes. She write for me all time. She say but she said to you no tell blog then why you tell me blog. I say I mistake. She say I think you go prey. I say good idea. She say but you need take prey lot and take all day. I say but then I no get pay. She say oh yes, good point. Pay is more important than prey for Madam. I say her NO NEVER. I say I leave job and go prey. She say ok upto you and then smile and go. I do 2 proud job and always read blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Advisor,

    The retirees went for our long walk today. This walk, though very long for us, is nothing compared to the walks that you have. We had our lollipop after that

    The retired priest and his group of friends were very pleased at your blog today. They said that the hijab lady and her temple friends are all selfish and should be banned. They also said that they are uncivilized and its a good thing that an author like you are putting them in their place. The temple people didnt come today as they went to protest at the city hall for the action that the authorities are taking against them to take their kids away. We dont know what to do. If you can please help

    thank you
    recent retiree

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear Author,

    We read your blog at SRC today. The students were amazed that you had such a busy time at your daughter's place and still you didnt forget us. We wanted to share some of our grievances that we are having with our parents but we decided not to say anything because we dont want to bother you. The Dean smiled and said that Smile care for her readers and specially is fond of her young readers.

    thank you
    Literature Fellow

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yet another new blog today!!

    cool Kyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What do you expect from Smile? There will always be a new blog here

      newbie

      Delete
  10. This blog was very helpful to me in my business meeting today. Everyone was complaining about being tired as we had to walk quite a bit on the convention floor however when I read the blog during the break, it inspired the participants and everyone was energized

    thank you Smile
    Keith Walker

    ReplyDelete
  11. Father say you forget yell father again today. Father say father joke, please no mind. Father say father yell Kris (me) that father need do all plan. Father say father plan theme party like french party and spanish party. Father say father no say father old almost 67

    (Hannah say Hannah no niklas french cook so need lern lot because father plan french theme party. Hannah say father want that theme party have french foud. Hannah say it good that you injoy. Me xplain father that theme party no meen that food ,it meen dress but father yell me and say shut and yell Hannah to cook food and yell Niklas because Niklas play video. Me yell Niklas because he no help do hoover. Niklas so no do. Me confuse. Me no no what do)

    Kris (Germany)

    ReplyDelete
  12. My Smile is amazing. She is an amazing flower watcher. She is an amazing writer. She is an amazing counsellor. She has an amazing family. What an amazing person my Smile

    ReplyDelete
  13. Will this ever going to stop. My blood pressure shoots up and temp rises. It is absolutely crazy stuff

    Good job mrizvi. Way to go. Simply brilliant comment

    ReplyDelete
  14. Just reeelllax. Watch a movie. Just chill. The kids today are rebellious.

    mrizvi's comment is spot on. It is absolutely a good comment. Amazing how mrizvi was able to guess so accurately every day

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk