Tower Bridge London


Image result for tower bridge pictures







Today Please read
My Recipe Blog Too
Thank You


It is Wednesday morning cloudy cold 19 C. Yesterday I went to my
younger sister's place, she lives in Ilford. It is hour and half away from 
Croydon, from my Daughter's place. My middle Daughter from Grimsby
offered to drive me there. We started at 6.30 pm and were there at 8 pm.
We were back at 11 pm.

I got some gifts as her son has a baby boy 2 months old. I also got gifts for
my sister and her daughter in law, not so expensive, just as a token. She was 
very happy to see me. I am planning to see her one more time before I leave 
for Toronto.

My Daughter will leave today for Grimsby. She is planning to go before 
lunch to avoid rush hours. My Nephew lives in Chelmsfold, it is also far. 
His wife asking me to come over there, at her place. I am planning to go 
there tomorrow and will stay overnight.

I have to prepare my Trolley to put things for one day travel also my night 
suit and things like that. I will take bus # 109 from Croydon to Brixton 
station. From there will take tube Victoria lines, also called Blue lines. 

I will get down at the last tube station, Walthamstow. My nephew will pick 
me up from there, it will be easier for him. His house is 30 minutes away 
from the station. I will call him today to set the program. 

I am sad that Father not listening to me. He is having parties all the times. 
I made it clear so many times that my Daughter not having any parties. She 
had just one. Now people are inviting me but he is very selfish, always 
happy to make others lives miserable. Enjoys throwing ice on Niklas face. 

I am not happy with Lady and her Temple Friends. They are also making 
my Dear Cafe Manager and my Retirees Friends lives miserable. Some 
people don't care about others. They don't want to listen. They are sort of 
selfish, don't care and enjoy themselves.

Yesterday when my Daugher was driving me to my sister's place to Ilford 
from Croydon. It was long drive but was beautiful. We were passing 
through Central London. All the memorable places to enjoy specially 
Tower Bridge. It looked really Magestic. I enjoyed.

Comments

  1. I have posted the blog in Smile Corner. Lots of customers today as it is called Recipe Thursday here. Some customers are from out of town. They are taking extra copies of the recipes because these recipes are very popular here. The priest brought veggie omelette and was giving it free to everyone but was asking everyone to say Morning Smile. He said that this is a respect to Smile

    ReplyDelete
  2. I lost the race to post the blog in our corporate notice boards.

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was in early so was able to post the blog. There was a box of SDs there but no donut for poster today

      Craig

      Delete
    2. I no get extra for post person because donut no fresh. I wait 20 min for fresh donuts for box. I sorry but I only want bring fresh donut because they Smile donut

      SA

      Delete
  3. My Smile is awesome! She is an awesome visitor! She is an awesome councillor. She is an awesome writer. She is an awesome friend to readers family. What an awesome person my Smile is!!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. This blog is my lifeline

    N

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have posted the blog in all notice boards in lobbies A, B, C and D

    Jimmy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can you please put extra copies of recipes in lobby C. We have run out of the copies

      thanks
      Amanda

      Delete
    2. I am getting similar requests from other lobbies too. I put extra copies in all the lobbies but I think people are taking extras. I have now put an additional set in all the lobbies

      Jimmy

      Delete
    3. SWS was great. We decided to go on the nature route. As usual, we talked about today's blog

      Tiara

      Delete
    4. SWN was fun too. In our case, participants talked about the recipe blog

      Cleo

      Delete
  6. Dear Madam Smile, you so good. You write good to. Happy Worker come and say how you. I say I ok. She say why you no go job 2 today. I say because I prey for Madam. Happy Worker say you no need take day off to prey, just prey when you get break. I say but Wicked Worker think that I care more about money then prey for Madam. Happy Worker say but remember what you Madam tell you that wicked worker not your friend. She always trick you. I say good point. I will go back to job 2 tomorrow. She say remember be careful with her. I say but how you know what hapen because I no tell you blog and I no tell you that I no go. I only my Madam in blog comment yesterday. She say she need go. I do 2 proud job and always read blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. We read this blog in our cabinet meeting. It reminded us that we need to be connected with our customer base, just like Smile is connected with her relatives

    Keith Walker

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear Advisor,

    The retirees did not go for our long walk today. We are still very tired from the walk from yesterday. Some of the retirees are still suffering from cramps also. This walk, though very long for us, is nothing compared to the walks that you have. The retirees instead went straight to the reading of your blog.

    The retirees read your blog with a lot of gratitude and appreciation. AS this blog also accompanied recipe blog, there were a lot of additional people today. The retired chef led the reading of the blog. The cafe manager also participated in the reading and read 1 paragraph. Reading of the blog is the highest honour here. The retired chef and cafe manager thanked you as this will increase the sales. The hospital administrator mentioned that this is not an easy dish for the hospital staff however they will still include it as this can be served for special occasions like Christmas, Thanksgiving etc

    The temple people didnt come today as they are still protesting at the city hall. They Lady did come and asked us to join the protest but we declined. We declined because we dont want to miss the reading of this blog, specially the recipe blog. Also, we dont know what they are protesting about

    thank you
    recent retiree

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dear Author,

    We read your blog at the SRC today. It was raining a lot today but the Smile Army continued to work outdoors in the Smile Garden. Prof George asked them to stop their work as they may get sick, but they declined saying that if an author like Smile works 7 days a week, then so should they. A senior Prof smiled and said to Prof George that these are die hard Smile supporters. Prof George responded that so is he and Mrs. Lucy. HE then took 2 copies of the recipe blog

    thank you
    Literature Fellow

    ReplyDelete
  10. Father say you yell father lot today. Father say he angle so he no mind. Father say you go partie all time but when father no invite party so that why father need have party. Father say after france party, father will do spain party. Father say it kris work for party because father need invite Father say he no injoy throw ice, he need do because Niklas no able wake. Father say father old almost 67

    (Hannah say Hannah kris tire because Hannah need lern spain cook also. Hannah say you kris act and kris injoy. Hannah say she make you recipe and give to Niklas and nabor to taste. Hannah say it kris good. Me explain father that Hannah no able cook spain food but father say she lern and then able cook after that for father to. Hannah tire. Father anger. Niklas sad. Me confuse. Me no no what do)

    Kris (Germany)

    ReplyDelete
  11. My Smile is amazing. She is an amazing people person. She has an amazing family. She is an amazing writer. She is an amazing counsellor. What an amazing person my Smile is !!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Man. I guess the lunacy will never stop. Kids today. Will they ever learn

    Thanks mrizvi. Jolly good comment

    ReplyDelete
  13. You know Plunker that kids will be kids. Why worry about them. Some are worse than others. And I guess we are dealing with one of the bad one

    Fantastic job mrizvi for informing us that this is a good blog. Much appreciated

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk