Shopping at Marks Spencer


Image result for Marks spencer at Reading  pictures












It is Sunday cold cloudy morning 14 C it will be rain whole day so
sitting in back garden is out of question. I am done with my breakfast.
Sitting in TV room some cooking show is on but we are not paying any
attention to it. 

My Daughter busy making plans, talking to me about when to take me 
to drive to do some shopping for me. I have to leave for Toronto on Tuesday, 
she knows time is running out. She wants to make most out of it.

My Daughter's in laws are not mobile, she keeps in mind that she has to 
prepare food and also be there for them at lunch and dinner time. She has 
to schedule her timings accordingly.

She is handling everything well. Yesterday we went for an hour drive. She 
wanted to show me her school, her work place. We went to Marks Spencer
in the morning.

Yesterday I enjoyed dinner at my Daughter's sister in law's place. It was 
birthday of their two sons. I gave ten pounds to each of them. It was nice 
food , they ordered from outside. Some Persian restaurant. I enjoyed, 
it was festive atmosphere.

It is 1.30 pm My Daughter calling me from downstairs to have lunch.
After lunch, she planned to take me for drive and to do some shopping.
I have to go talk to you later.

I am not happy with you My Dear Reader doing 2 Jobs. You never listen to 
me. You always listen to Job Worker # 2. She tricks you all the times. Now 
she is asking you not to sleep at night and pray for me. I don't agree with 
that. You have to sleep at night and in day time focus on work.

Kris Dear I don't know how to make you understand that please ask Father 
to calm down and stop having parties. Now Father asking Hannah to do 
gardening. Father behaves like a baby. He wants to copy everything.

Dear Students please have patience. I understand what are you going 
through. Summer vacations are nearly done now. Listen to my Friends 
Dean and George. Thank you. This too shall pass. 

Dear Retirees I trust you people, you can go ahead with your plans 
to help the Temple people. Thank you.

Pray for me I am leaving London for Toronto tomorrow at 3 pm.
I am all packed for my flight.

Comments

  1. I have posted the blog in Smile Corner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have posted the blog in all notice boards in lobbies A, B, C and D

    Jimmy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SWS was great. We decided to go on the nature route. As usual, we talked about today's blog.

      Tiara

      Delete
    2. SWN was fun too. The participants were from all lobbies. Everyone was in a celebratory mood today because Smile is coming back home

      Cleo

      Delete
  3. My Smile is awesome! She is an awesome blogger! She has awesome daughters. She has an awesome graduate grand daughter. She is an awesome friend to readers family. What an awesome person my Smile is!!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. This blog is my lifeline. I read it every day

    N

    ReplyDelete
  5. I lost the race to post the blog in our corporate notice boards.

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was in early so was able to post the blog. There was a box of SDs there but no donut for poster today

      Craig

      Delete
    2. I sory I wait 55 min but no able get fresh donut because it holesale

      SA

      Delete
  6. Dear Madam Smile, you so good. You write good to. Happy Worker come and say how you. I say I ok. She say you look fresh. I say yes because I sleep after long time. She say that good. Why you keep listen job worker 2. I say she want prey and I want help her read Madam blog. Happy Worker say but you always need listen Madam. I say I do but sometime I get trick because Madam blog very complicate. I say her I want go prey again but I dont know when I can go. She say why you want prey? I say because Madam come back home and her son very bad and no care. She say you right. I say but how you know what Madam say, I no show you blog. She say she need go. I do 2 proud job and always read blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Advisor,

    The retirees did not go for our long walk today. We are still very tired from the walk from yesterday. Some of the retirees are still suffering from cramps also. This walk, though very long for us, is nothing compared to the walks that you have. The retirees instead went straight to the reading of your blog.

    The retirees are very pleased that you have had a good and restful vacation. The retirees are starting to ramp up the support group for the temple people. We are looking to add to the committee so we can provide legal support, psychological support, moral support as well as financial support to the temple people. We will explore the option of adding more later on, ie if needed. We did all this as we have your explicit approval to do all that we can to help them

    thank you
    recent retiree

    ReplyDelete
  8. Another new blog today. How does Smile do it

    cool Kyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Smile has many great ideas. Just enjoy

      newbie

      Delete
  9. My Smile is amazing!! She is an amazing mother. She has amazing daughters. She is an amazing councillor. She is an amazing author. She has an amazing family. What an amazing person my Smile is!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dear Author,

    We read your blog at the SRC today. We appreciated that you wrote for us and gave us advice even though you are on vacation and with your daughter. We are trying hard to listen to your advice but it is very difficult. Our parents are making it really difficult. In one case, the mother of one of the student came to the store where she was working. I think I already mentioned the first time it happened but this is the 2nd time. In another case, the dad ordered pizza and wanted his son to pick it up. Though the dad paid for the pizza but we still had to pay tip ! They dont realize that we dont get paid a lot. We know you said to help out and we do try but e cant be expected to pay for food, housing, fees etc.

    thank you
    Literature Fellow

    ReplyDelete
  11. Father say you forget ask father helth again. Father say he angle but father do mind. Father say father no Niklas. Father say if father say do garden then what rong. Father say garden good for helth. Father say father old almost 67

    (Hannah say it good that you injoy brakfast also. Hannah say Hannah start lern garden but garden kirs problem. Hannah say you please take care you. Me say father that Hannah no no do garden but father say she lern. Me say she no time but father say do. Me confuse. Me no no what do)

    Kris (Germany)

    ReplyDelete
  12. What is this! This is beyond weird. There is nothing, absolutely noting, that I can say or do to help these young kids. The sad thing is that they will be the future. We were teenagers too, and I thought a little crazy, but this is off the chart! I know, I know

    Great work mrizvi. Thank you so much for a fantastic comment. Way to go. Beyond brilliant

    ReplyDelete
  13. Caaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllmmmmmmmmmm down! Just Reeeeeeeeeeeelax. Get some fresh air. Keep going at this pace, and you will pop an artery. Take it easy. Good thing that you remember Smile's message of kindness

    Thanks mrizvi. Nice of you to let us know that this is a good post. Hope school is going well

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk