From Croydon England


Image result for croydon centre pictures












It is bright sunny cold morning 17 C. Yesterday I spent my day
with my Daughter from Grimsby. She was going to see her Daughter.
She is Autistic, lives in London. My Daughter called her Carer too to come
with her at Croydon Centre as she has to buy her some dress.

She recognized her Mom right away and came to hold her hand. She 
doesn't talk. She knows her Mom will take her to some eating place. We 
went to KFC had lunch together. We did shopping for her after that my 
Daughter had to drive her Home.

My Daughter left for Grimsby at 4.30 but after 10 minutes, she called that
all Highways are blocked so she is coming back. In London if roads blocked 
you can not imagine how long you will be stuck in traffic.

Today my Youngest Daughter coming for day long trip from Reading. I will 
be lucky to have three of my four Daughters sitting with me, having lunch, 
enjoying together. She will leave in the evening.

Last night I went to watch Movie with two of my Daughters. Cinema was 
one hour away. It was late night show at 9.45. I watched Movie, I think after 
decades. I am not fond of sitting in picture houses. I was back home at 2 am,
yes it was 2 nearly morning.

It was my Daughters idea. My Daughters leave no chance to make my days 
brighter. I am worried about my Retirees friends. Lady and her friends 
creating lots of problems, disrupting the peaceful atmosphere of the Cafe.
 I admire my Friend the Cafe manager for being patient. 

I think you people have to talk to Lady. Talk to her politely to control her 
crowd. Make her understand the situation. They don't have to talk loud and 
their kids have to be in control. This is my request to them.

I am worried about the situation in Kris family. Father is very selfish. He is 
happy making fun of Niklas. Keep in mind, that the fancy dress party 
was not at my Daughter's place. 

We were invited somewhere else and no one made jokes about others. 
We didn't make fun of people, everyone was enjoying. It was routine food, only dresses were of Arabic and Persian theme.

Dear Students and my Smile Army friends, please take care of your health, control emotions and listen to your teachers. 

Comments

  1. I have posted the blog in Smile Corner. Today being Friday, there are lot of customers here. I have bought extra biscuits as it has become a tradition in our small town that locals come here and read blog before going back to their homes or pub. They drink smoothies because I dont serve drinks as Smile didnt allow it

    ReplyDelete
  2. I lost the race to post the blog on our corporate notice boards. It was already posted when I got there. Of course, there were a fresh from SDs there with a note that "enjoy these Smile Donuts, courtesy Smile Addict"

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was in early today so was able to post the blog. The box of SDs was there when I came. There was an extra donut for the person posting the blog.

      Craig

      Delete
    2. I wait 55 minute to get donut for post person. I miss me breakfast because I need go my job no 2 but that no problem Smile blog special so need thank person who post blog

      SA

      Delete
  3. My Smile is awesome!! She is an awesome writer. She has an awesome family. She is an awesome adviser. She is an awesome writer. What an awesome person my Smile is!!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. I read this blog every day. It is my life line

    N

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have posted the blog in all notice boards in lobbies A, B, C and D

    Jimmy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SWS was fantastic today. Turnout was great. We took the nature route. As it is Friday, there was a little subdued atmosphere

      Tiara

      Delete
    2. SWN was good but same feeling here also. We talked about the blog

      Cleo

      Delete
  6. Dear Madam Smile, you so good. You write good to. I go job worker with video kid and say her how you. She say I busy and no time talk blog. I say I no want talk blog I want talk about kid. She say you say that but then you talk blog. I say I want know if you feel happy if video kid care you? She say of course. I say it good that Madam daughters care her because her son no care. She say that true. I say but my Madam is so nice that she say all reader no say bad about him. She say yes you right. I say but how you know because I no show you blog. She say she need go make important phone. I do 2 proud job and always read blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Advisor,

    The retirees went for our long walk today. As usual, it was a long walk just under 10 mins with a few breaks in between. This walk, though very long for us, is nothing compared to the walks that you have. Afterwards, we had our lollipop.

    The retirees are grateful for your instructions for us today. The retired priest was very pleased and he submitted a resolution to "kick out" the hijab lady and all the temple people. The resolution was conditionally passed. The condition was for your approval. The lady was here and she was visibly upset. She said that the kids are being taken away by authorities and she needs support from you because you know how to talk to them. She gave examples of how you handled the case of the Ireland smile café closure, the Dean, the Great Friends as well as Smile Army as proof that you can stop this process if you wish. The retired priest however told her that it will be a good thing if the kids are taken away from the temple people. He said this way they will learn good Christian values. The legal committee that we have set up is continuing to work on the case but running into some challenges. They are asking for your help

    thank you
    recent retiree

    ReplyDelete
  8. Another fresh new blog !! Smile is taking us on a trip through England!

    cook Kyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup. Just buckle up and enjoy the ride

      newbie

      Delete
  9. Dear Author,

    We read your blog at the SRC today. The Smile Army got really excited because you gave a shout to them in your blog. They said they will work additional hours to make the Smile Garden even better for tomorrow's reading. They dont have a lot of brains only muscles, so can easily get excited. After the reading, some of the students were able to get them some free coffee by telling them that Smile will like that. They are not the brightest bulbs here at the uni

    Our parents are giving us a very hard time. As its starting to get us closer to the date when we need to return to classes, they are giving very long lectures. In one case, the father asked us to buy bread and milk! This is unbelievable that we need to start paying for groceries!!

    thank you
    Literature Fellow

    ReplyDelete
  10. My Smile is amazing!! She is an amazing writer. She is an amazing writing. She is an amazing councillor. She is an amazing blogger. She has an amazing family. What an amazing person my Smile is!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Father say you yell father lot today and say father shellfish. Father say is father shellfish because father care lot peeple like wake Niklas morning so he get fresh air and see see. Father say is father shellfish because father make own brekfast ? Father say if father shellfish that father give Hannah xersize because Hannah want lose wait. Father say there no theme party in Deutschland so father no get invite. Father say father start new party here so wat rong? Father say father old almost 67

    (Hannah say father litle upset today. Hannah say father need kirs water kris time so Hannah kris tire. Hannah say you please take care and injoy. Father very anger because you say father shellfish. Father ring bell lot time to call Hannah and thro water Niklas bed. Me say Niklas take father walk in driveway but he say it very hot. Me yell him because he make xcuse play video. He say no do. Father anger. Hannah tire. Niklas sad. Me confuse. Me no no what do)

    Kris (Germany)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Replies
    1. I guess I am wasting my energy in trying to teach the kids. They will never learn

      thanks mrizvi. Brilliant comment

      Delete
    2. Thats the spirit, Plunker. Why bang your head against the wall. You already know that we have tried but it is just a waste. Also, Smile has asked us to be kind

      much appreciated mrizvi for letting us know that this is a good post

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk